Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talk about your "odd" dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I have a different problems which makes me feel like I fall and I shoot up..
The paralysis is probaply a failure from your nerves to your brain which makes you feel something stgrange, like with me falling.
My advice would be to go to a psychologist and ask him/her
It's not a nerve in your brain that causes it. It's your brain being awake but your body isn't yet.

Rodrick

Unremarkable
i don't think my nerves system would have a failure, cuz... shouldn't i be dead by then? or at least be paralyzed forever?

Also, for example i'm sleepy right now, i try to sleep, when i feel the conditions i mentioned above are happening and i wake my self up, well... i wake up, but i'm still too sleepy and tired.

So, afterwards when i try to sleep again, i can feel the same conditions happening to me again, thus this seems to be happening multiple times, for no exact reason.

BTW!!! i didn't understand anything from what you said except the paralyze thingy. ya...

I don't get what are you asking about? are you talking about this paralyze thingy that happens? or are you generally speaking about what scares me the most in dreams? or in real life.?
About the sleep paralysis, is it the figure you see or is it you having a hard time with breathing?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

About the sleep paralysis, is it the figure you see or is it you having a hard time with breathing?
Sleep paralysis means your body is asleep while you are awake, apparently wolf can open his eyes which i cant, so he sees the "creatures" that i cant see. But I always have huge pains and I can't scream it out.

Imagine you are in your bed and you can't move at all, no matter how hard you try. You'll panic, so you start breathing heavier. It's something you don't wish upon anyone to have.

I fear that I get stuck into sleep paralysis and people just think i slipped away from sleeping into coma while i'm awake, just my body isn't. But forever alive with a body that doesn't listen to my brain and thus lie still. Life gone. :c

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Sleep paralysis means your body is asleep while you are awake, apparently wolf can open his eyes which i cant, so he sees the "creatures" that i cant see. But I always have huge pains and I can't scream it out.

Imagine you are in your bed and you can't move at all, no matter how hard you try. You'll panic, so you start breathing heavier. It's something you don't wish upon anyone to have.

I fear that I get stuck into sleep paralysis and people just think i slipped away from sleeping into coma while i'm awake, just my body isn't. But forever alive with a body that doesn't listen to my brain and thus lie still. Life gone. :c
Don't be like that :(
If you say it like that than I can be afraid that at the age of 18 I won't be able to move thanks to constant sickness and pain :)
Don't think about the bad things. Just think about the good things that happen in life.
I guess....

Don't quote me on that.. I am kinda pessimistic...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Don't be like that :(
If you say it like that than I can be afraid that at the age of 18 I won't be able to move thanks to constant sickness and pain :)
Don't think about the bad things. Just think about the good things that happen in life.
I guess....

Don't quote me on that.. I am kinda pessimistic...
It's just a thought that goes through my mind everytime it happens because you are not just a few minutes stuck, it can be a while before you are able to move. And panic prevents you from moving, but imagine you being stuck there, ofcourse you panic. So it's a circle. c:

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Tried to sleep, I did... just not the way I hoped to. I woke up... but I did not, I was in a dream! In my house! Then I woke up and decided to walk around... weird stuff happened. Dirt and water appeared out thin air and continued appearing like a magical fountain out of nowhere. I realized this was a dream and I wasn't crazy... then I woke up. Moral of the story, don't do drugs.

In reality, without the shenanigans, I felt like I woke up. I did not I was in a dream. I ventured around my family house while weird stuff was happening (as stated above.) Then I realized it was a dream and woke up.

Insanely yours,
Carl the Candy Dealer

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Yesterday I had a pretty weird (and cancerous) dream. I was in my home (nothing new there) and Foxy ( i watched too many markiplier let's plays) was there and a message appeared that in 8 minutes I would die.
I ran to some strange big building where the only thing to get up was an elevator. I used the elevator and destroyed it. Then everything got distorted or smth and I died. Then it began from new.

I somehow have such a scenario where I am at home and something happens quite frequently... like tornados around me, murderers or some monsters in my house.

I think once there even was benedevils profile picture chasing me .-. I didn't know I was that fucked up.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
I, unfortunately, don't have dreams anymore, well, to be more specific, my last dream was when I was four. Ten years ago.
Kinda wish I could mind you ;-;

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I, unfortunately, don't have dreams anymore, well, to be more specific, my last dream was when I was four. Ten years ago.
Kinda wish I could mind you ;-;
wow, so... you're like... having one of those blank dreams?
1- Sleep, 2- Dream for a second about literally nothing, usually just blackness (exactly as if you are looking at a turned off computer screen), 3- wake up?

If so, then ya, i had one of those empty days, where i sleep and wake up immediately, usually i don't even feel like i slept in the first place.

Bassianus

wow, so... you're like... having one of those blank dreams?
1- Sleep, 2- Dream for a second about literally nothing, usually just blackness (exactly as if you are looking at a turned off computer screen), 3- wake up?

If so, then ya, i had one of those empty days, where i sleep and wake up immediately, usually i don't even feel like i slept in the first place.
Kinda, but it works like this, I fall to sleep (or just go to bed and try to go to sleep) then after a while its day. To me it feels like nothing happened (I do feel refreshed however, because sleep mate). Then I get up and stuff.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Here is something, that even i can't tell if it's just unreal or something that really happened....

One day when i was little, i woke up, normal day, went to school... normal day, it was a really easy day.

Then i blinked, and suddenly found my self in my house, standing right next to the exit door.
i was like.... OMG I'M HOME GOTTA PLAY SOME STUFF (6 years old me)
didn't even think how or why or how the fuck i ended back home, meanwhile the schoolday has actually finished.

Then, i went ahead and started playing, as if... it was just a normal day... dad came back home... and everything was normal...

Still... i really don't know how or why the fuck did i suddenly teleport or end up home in just a blink of an eye?
Could it be that my parents didn't let me go to school that day? and i somehow sleepwalked to the exit door and woke up?
If that really happened, i would at least feel tired cuz i just woke up from sleep, yet... it feels as if i didn't.

Maybe..... it was all a dream....

Ya, really weird story.

Bassianus

Here is something, that even i can't tell if it's just unreal or something that really happened....

One day when i was little, i woke up, normal day, went to school... normal day, it was a really easy day.

Then i blinked, and suddenly found my self in my house, standing right next to the exit door.
i was like.... OMG I'M HOME GOTTA PLAY SOME STUFF (6 years old me)
didn't even think how or why or how the fuck i ended back home, meanwhile the schoolday has actually finished.

Then, i went ahead and started playing, as if... it was just a normal day... dad came back home... and everything was normal...

Still... i really don't know how or why the fuck did i suddenly teleport or end up home in just a blink of an eye?
Could it be that my parents didn't let me go to school that day? and i somehow sleepwalked to the exit door and woke up?
If that really happened, i would at least feel tired cuz i just woke up from sleep, yet... it feels as if i didn't.

Maybe..... it was all a dream....

Ya, really weird story.

To be honest I had something like that, normal day, I blinked then I was in bed. A new day. This was when I was 7. Even still I don't know what happened.

Maybe its something related to the brain and remembering? Hell if I know.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
i was going to make a joke about how becoming an admin in blackwonder is a nightmare, since at some point of time bene made a joke about how when you are an admin, you have no life nor a soul, you have to administrate 24/7.

I guess that's just a bad idea to say that.

holy shit i just said that EGGS DEEE

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Well, I dreamed about waking up and going to school as every day..
But when I really woke up school was about to finish.. gg me

Or (this happened like 2-3 times) I heard my alarm clock, and woke up pretending it was time to go to school.. it was 2 am, i was ready to go out. When I realized it was actually 2-3 a.m. I went back to sleep.

GG ME

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I had a scary dream once, involved with ghosts you can't see but you know they are there. And if they go through your body, through your heart, you die. So at some point that happend to me and I woke up after I felt like my heart skipped a beat, called in my mum and told her about it. She comforted me, told me it was just a dream and started tickeling me. Few seconds later a ghost went through my body again and then I woke up for real, feeling again that my heart had skipped a beat.

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

I don't have dreams much anymore, but a really weird one was when I was in like a mall with my mom and I was just walking around and suddenly a like giant venus fly trap caught me and I was stuck and I tried calling for my mom and she didn't respond or knew I was gone so I guess I was really attached to my mom.

AND THERE ARE THOSE REALLY REALLY WEIRD ONES.... (which I'm not going to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom