Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talk about your "odd" dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Dreams as in hopes for the future or dreams as in your sleep?

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Once I dreamed my favourite Rocket League pro player was my classmate.

Didn't last long unluckily

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Anyone has that feeling sometimes when you are half in a dream and half awake? Like you can choose to end the dream or to continue?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Well well well, I have some very interesting stories to share:

This one is from my (ex-)best friend:
He was in an adventure/action park with one of his friends (not me) and then they decided to take a ride on a huge slide. Then the friend of my best friend fell of the slide and died and when my best friend reached the end I was standing there naked selling hotdogs with mustard...

There other two are from me:
I once had a nightmare where my parents, my sister and me were driving in our little bus near a creepy forest and I needed to take a piss (NEVER EVER go to the toilet in a dream!) so my mom let me out and just when I was finished we all heard some wolves howling (I was scared as fuck from these animals until I found out that they were extinct in Germany for many years. From there on, I had not one other nightmare with wolves in them.) and my mom just closed the door and drove away, leaving me and the wolves and like in almost every nightmare up until then, I died. Well, months later I got the same dream. I mean almost exactly the same. But this time I knew what to do. So when I left out little bus, I ran as fast as I could downhill to a city that was somehow there now. I looked behind and saw the wolves chasing me but I was faster and FLEW in the city (I mean for real, I jumped down a 10m wall, but it was like I was on the moon cause I fell so slow). In the city, I just chose some random directions until I saw an old house in the middle of the city. I went in there and now all my close friends were sitting in a circle around a portal and said that this portal will bring me back home. I thanked everyone, went through the woland TADA, I was in front of the room of my parent and my mom came and asked if I wanted to sleep with them. I did. Then I woke up. Then I went to my parents room and slept in between them.
(Ps: To make it funnier, just imagine the wolves as @2010wolf | Blw.tf )

Last one: It was a nightmare that I turned into a fucked up good dream. So I started walking through a dark forest all alone and I already knew that some wolves were going to come and kill me. So I imagined that a hunter and his dog are with me and BÄM, a hunter with his dog was there. Sadly, the second he was there I started worrying that he could be scared away by the wolves. Welp, he that DID happen. In a desperate attempt to get away from this nightmare I imagined that drafts(?!?) were going to kidnap me to their mountain. That did happen as well. As soon as I felt save I imagined that they let me free and that I go to a fair. That did happen as well. Then I ate some tasteless cookies and fucked a girl and woke up. Strange dream.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
When I was 5 or so, I dreamt that everyone in the world was lined up one at a time for something super secret to happen to us. When it was my turn, I got sucked into the toes of a robot dinosaur, chopped up, threw out of the mouth and into a machine which made me into a hotdog, where I was eaten by a fat lady.

I was a strange child.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Yesterday I dreamed that my shoes didn't fit and that I was going to be late for something because of it. Not sure how to interpret that -upsidedown-

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I also had a really weird experience with dreams.

Years back when I was at a different school (5th grade or smth) I always had dreams of falling (i still despise the feeling you get when that happens). I didn't know why and just ignored it. After some time my friend moved to a different school, the falling dreams got more frequent. After i moved to the school he was in(about one year later), he began to bully me in all of sudden for the rest of the year without any reason. (probably because he thought he could lose his friend through me somehow. That was also when the falling dreams stopped forever.

The fun thing about this is, i searched about what falling dreams could mean. I stumbled upon a site which stated that falling means that someone would dissapoint you in near future, which was the case.

Spooped me a bit.

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright I got a crazy nightmare doc.
Once I had a dream where I was in the streets of my neighborhood, it was night time and all of a sudden I start running because I am getting chased. I am being chased along the streets and the person who is chasing me is @Benedevil. So Bene is chasing me while yelling "TOUCH MY SAK" (he has said that before to me in-game and Discord). In the end, I remember being cornered by Bene and once that happened I woke up thankfully.
So yah pretty crazy dream doc.

Rodrick

Unremarkable
Happy Halloween everybody. I'm on my phone so sorry for any typo's. Thanks for all the submits, i'll share an odd dream I had while I had problems with sleepless nights, still weirds me out to this very day. So, about a year ago now, I had this dream that I was lost in some kind of dock city with boats and it was cold and dark and slightly raining. So my heart is beating because i'm scared that I wont get back home and get sleep. While i'm roaming this dock place there are two people chasing me trying to kill me, which raises my feel of helplessness. But of course when I woke up I shook it off as another nightmare. (Instead of me having nightmares rarely, there are periods where I get frequent nightmares 3-5 days in a row) What really crept me out was that the dock town hunted me in 2 other dreams completely out of nowhere. Like a dream where I was on my school hiding from our classmates who were playing that they were zombies and I open this door and it leads directly out to the same alleyway
as I started in the first time I had the dream. I wrote a story about the dream as an attempt to clear my head from it. Well it worked. Happy halloween

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

My dreams can be very odd or realistic or scary. But it's normal in my current situation that I have them.
What scares me more is I have something called "sleep paralysis" but I don't have the creepy creatures but huge pain, usually around my backspine.
So ye, people been asking me why I don't like sleeping, well, because of fear.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I still sometimes dream that my brother didn't commit suicide....

I don't sleep well so yeah...
No other dreams...

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So, 10 years ago i usually go with my parents in summer vacations to egypt, then back to the oil land when school is about to start.
for some odd reason (Oh my god the cringe) when i go to that one specific house (that we own and we stay in) and sleep my VERY first night in that year, in that one specific room in egypt, i always have the same exact dream and i always end up not remembering anything from it except the fact that i had this dream before.

I had this thing in mind where, for some reason, that dream is like... some sort of a really good idea that will change the world or something like that, or more like it's going to be an idea no one ever thought of doing.

Anyways, now that i'm in egypt, i can't wait for an opportunity to go to that house and sleep in that one room again, before i do that i'll make sure i prepare a pen and a paper to write about what the fuck was important about that dream.

Ya, pretty weird that i have the same exact dream over the **Years** ... dayem

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Also. Here is something that is extremely bothering me, and I really need to know your opinion about it.

So... Sometimes when I'm sleepy and tired and I try to sleep, when I'm in between reality and dreaming, something very scary happens to me.

For a second I can clearly hear my heart beat even tho my ear isn't covered or leaning on anything, and feel like I'm ** going ** to be paralyzed and have a hard time breathing, however when I realize such thing is gonna happen I try my best to shake my self to wake up, and I successfully wake up, but I'm still sleepy :(

So, what happens when I slip from reality? l get paralyzed as I also have a hard time breathing, all in all as I can clearly hear my heartbeat.

And sometimes I can clearly see something moving from the corner of my eyes, or see a shadowy figure-like thing in a reflection of something moving for a split second.

Meanwhile, being paralyzed and having a hard time breathing and hearing my heartbeat clearly, all of that alone makes me terrified.

I really don't know why is this is happening, and I wanted your opinion about it.

Ya... I've had this.... Thing for a while now, and it's bothering me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched, no joke.

Rodrick

Unremarkable
Also. Here is something that is extremely bothering me, and I really need to know your opinion about it.

So... Sometimes when I'm sleepy and tired and I try to sleep, when I'm in between reality and dreaming, something very scary happens to me.

For a second I can clearly hear my heart beat even tho my ear isn't covered or leaning on anything, and feel like I'm ** going ** to be paralyzed and have a hard time breathing, however when I realize such thing is gonna happen I try my best to shake my self to wake up, and I successfully wake up, but I'm still sleepy :(

So, what happens when I slip from reality? l get paralyzed as I also have a hard time breathing, all in all as I can clearly hear my heartbeat.

And sometimes I can clearly see something moving from the corner of my eyes, or see a shadowy figure-like thing in a reflection of something moving for a split second.

Meanwhile, being paralyzed and having a hard time breathing and hearing my heartbeat clearly, all of that alone makes me terrified.

I really don't know why is this is happening, and I wanted your opinion about it.

What scares you the most?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

I have a different problems which makes me feel like I fall and I shoot up..
The paralysis is probaply a failure from your nerves to your brain which makes you feel something stgrange, like with me falling.
My advice would be to go to a psychologist and ask him/her

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I have a different problems which makes me feel like I fall and I shoot up..
The paralysis is probaply a failure from your nerves to your brain which makes you feel something stgrange, like with me falling.
My advice would be to go to a psychologist and ask him/her
i don't think my nerves system would have a failure, cuz... shouldn't i be dead by then? or at least be paralyzed forever?

Also, for example i'm sleepy right now, i try to sleep, when i feel the conditions i mentioned above are happening and i wake my self up, well... i wake up, but i'm still too sleepy and tired.

So, afterwards when i try to sleep again, i can feel the same conditions happening to me again, thus this seems to be happening multiple times, for no exact reason.

BTW!!! i didn't understand anything from what you said except the paralyze thingy. ya...

What scares you the most?

I don't get what are you asking about? are you talking about this paralyze thingy that happens? or are you generally speaking about what scares me the most in dreams? or in real life.?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's called : "sleep paralysis" click link for more information. I have it too but instead of the creatures I just have huge pains.

I read that you have to try calm down and not try to move your body, just try to move a toe or a finger, when that is possible, try to move more parts of your body till your body wakes up. But atm the panic always conquers for me :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom