Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Silence Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

In my opinion, the definition of favouritism is a mixture of both( I know that I didn't take Wanka's full definition but examples don't matter as such for this post).

I honestly feel like the definition for favourtism here is just common sense

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You have a tendency to act like a twit when you think you can slick your way around the rules. This is a perfect example. You are extremely immature, annoying and can be quite rude in game but you think that since you censor or say your words in certain ways that we aren't allowed to punish you. You just got off another week silence from me for blatantly calling me out when you very well know what happens to people who do that. Given the information presented in this thread I am against your appeal since you very clearly need to realize where you are in relation to admins. Just because you don't break the rule for what is written word for word it doesn't mean it's ok. When an admin tells you something you take it at face value. If you disagree or think you are being treated wrongly make an report stating your case with evidence. We aren't supreme gods and we like to have fun but when it comes to disputing the rules you need to know that they are not set in stone and cover more than what is written down.

Moving on from that, instead of listening to what you were told you decide to try and fight it in game. There's nothing inherently wrong with that but if you keep badgering people especially admins you may as well be asking for a punishment. Viking clearly explained why he did what he did and your response is to not only shit talk him but to keep doing it for literally no reason other than to make yourself feel good. Personally since I had just silenced you for calling me out the week before I would have silenced you for longer but Viking is nice. I suggest you accept you couldn't watch what you said and not do it again.

Gamus

Unremarkable
You have a tendency to act like a twit when you think you can slick your way around the rules. This is a perfect example. You are extremely immature, annoying and can be quite rude in game but you think that since you censor or say your words in certain ways that we aren't allowed to punish you. You just got off another week silence from me for blatantly calling me out when you very well know what happens to people who do that. Given the information presented in this thread I am against your appeal since you very clearly need to realize where you are in relation to admins. Just because you don't break the rule for what is written word for word it doesn't mean it's ok. When an admin tells you something you take it at face value. If you disagree or think you are being treated wrongly make an report stating your case with evidence. We aren't supreme gods and we like to have fun but when it comes to disputing the rules you need to know that they are not set in stone and cover more than what is written down.

Moving on from that, instead of listening to what you were told you decide to try and fight it in game. There's nothing inherently wrong with that but if you keep badgering people especially admins you may as well be asking for a punishment. Viking clearly explained why he did what he did and your response is to not only shit talk him but to keep doing it for literally no reason other than to make yourself feel good. Personally since I had just silenced you for calling me out the week before I would have silenced you for longer but Viking is nice. I suggest you accept you couldn't watch what you said and not do it again.

i did call you out and i was fine with the punishment you gave me, which is why i didnt appeal to it. let me say it again, i was fine with it.
now, it seems only one point of view is seen here, try seeing it from mine instead of someone who dislikes me or likes me. completely neutral.
i act immature sometimes because i just want to make people laugh, when i lick into the mic, its to make people laugh and it works most of the time.
i dont do it because its my nature mainly. if you tried to be nice and attempted to be my friend then maybe you would see who i really am instead of who you claim i am.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I am neutral towards you mostly, when it comes to following rules at least. I have a slight bias against everyone because I'm not a people person, and I have a moderate bias against most American players as (from past and present experience) they love to break rules and push the boundary until they get punished. (I have been vocal about this many times)

I know you do not intend to break the rules of the server. I've seen you several times on the server without any issues, except for the above mentioned "Licking into mic" thing, which isn't that bad. ...But you seem to be unwilling to change the way you conduct yourself (see commblocks) on the server(s).

Gamus

Unremarkable
I am neutral towards you mostly, when it comes to following rules at least. I have a slight bias against everyone because I'm not a people person, and I have a moderate bias against most American players as (from past and present experience) they love to break rules and push the boundary until they get punished. (I have been vocal about this many times)

I know you do not intend to break the rules of the server. I've seen you several times on the server without any issues, except for the above mentioned "Licking into mic" thing, which isn't that bad. ...But you seem to be unwilling to change the way you conduct yourself (see commblocks) on the server(s).
Thank you for being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom