Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Released a new map!
rp_round_v1_fix1 ( i should probably think of a better name, Also the map is made by me heheh )
115f27be48.jpg
Just a little preview of the map ^^^

There are 5 control points, you must capture 3 control points to win the round.
Starting with the bottom control point inside the pillar, then to the moving control point, then to the control point A then B, then to the last control point which is in the middle of the pillar.

Enjoy!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I made lots of updates for the map rp_sewers after discussing it with @my name alex
Such as:

• changed name from rp_sewerS_v1 ---> to ---> rp_sewer_v1
  • Retextures
  • Added a small area that players can access inside the green wall.
    28e2b340c3.png
  • Added some temporary light sources to lighted up the map a little more.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
1. Gameplay

Made rockets have a small percentage of increased blast radius. (some have different blast radius)
----------------------------------
2. Maps

Updated @my name alex 's map (rp_sewer) to V2
  • Added a "tunnle" area inside the middle wall, you can access two levels, one at the mid, one at the top, the mid will be available once the bot cp is capped (You can also access it from the spawn room), while the top tunnel can only be accessed thro it's own doors or from a small gap between the top and middle tunnel. (will be unlocked after the middle CP is capped)
  • Made some retextures.
Updated my map (rp_speedy) to V7
  • Added a cone-like shape above both spawns where you can surf on it and it gives a good visual look to it.
  • Made some platforms higher to make them well-fit with how much jump force you have. (so that you don't spend like 3~4 seconds falling into that platform)
  • Made the structure in the middle a little bit taller.
Updated @DeadGaming666 's map (rp_ditch) to Fix07
  • Fixed some visual stuff where players could see the skybox in some areas they shouldn't.
  • Increased the push force from the cannons.
(Any later updates for the rp_ditch map may include fixing small bugs or increasing gameplay efficiency.)
----------------------------------

Thanks for your time!

soul4souls

Hey, if you don't mind I'm recreating your gamemode on an NA server (only because it felt terrible for me to play with 120 ping on the original server). I might add a bit of a spin to it as well so as to not seem like I'm copying (*cough cough* pyro *cough*).

soul4souls

Sure thing, go ahead!
I'm actually a little bit interested on how you'd make the pyro work, so good luck with that!
Just make sure to put credit where credit is due.
Bit of a sneak peak of what pyro might be capable of :). Don't worry though, it's a bit of a meme loadout since flames are disabled (but you can still ignite people when launching) and you could easily choose a better secondary. All in all I aim to make things balanced but also fun with some wacky mechanics which give variety.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom