Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove ba_sincinatti_v3 suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

User name: Cyveray

Which map is the suggestion about? ba_sincinatti_v3

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? This map needs to be removed from rotation as the map itself is terrible as it has only a few minigames, the map layout is confusing which leads to blues getting lost trying to find the minigames/cells, the confusing layout results in extremely long rounds when two people try to find each other on this massively confusing map, and thanks to these issues this map gets rtv'd almost every time its played so please remove it.

(this is not an april fools joke this map really needs to be removed)

Last edited:

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

bro remove this map already, the poll shows it, and there are many reasons to remove this horrible map

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
The map will not remove until Bene back from something irl. Patience, please.

my good sir, i want you to realize that it has been over two months since the suggestion was made and the vote was called. the general consensus that sincinatti is a dogshit terrible map has already been reached, thus, this map should be removed. however, since admins like 10k get wet dreams from the map, it has not been removed. for 2 months. see the issue? oh, and owl? next time you think it's a good idea to comment just fact check yourself. it's hard to be patient when the god awful map is still around and it's not getting removed.

poll results.jpg

(poll results as of 6/4/20. anyone with an iq higher than a bowl of mashed potatoes can see that out of the 29 votes, the majority agreed to delete the abomination known as sincinatti from the face of the earth.)

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
also, may I add that all those *most of those who voted nay are admins? there are 6 admins who voted nay, as opposed to the one admin who voted yay in favor of getting rid of the filth of a map. see the issue? among those admins are 10k (who has expressed his kink with the map), jim (does he still play jb), kamikoroshi (who? from the netherlands?) and that wannabe admin cammy. that's a problem. why? bc they literally have not experienced hell (sincinatti) for themselves. it is an absolute nightmare to navigate and the games are all reskins/straight up copies of other dogshit games
pollresulues.jpg

(dunno why bene voted no, but ok)

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
hqdefault (3).jpg

Cry more. If you don't want to play, go vote for a different map or RTV. Seems like you have enough buddies and alts to swing the vote whichever way you want. Making fun of admins and staff is a great way for your opinion to be ignored and for you to be seen as a blabbering idiot.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
wow. thanks. real professional. the point of suggestions is to... welll...... suggest improvements. guess that's a no-no under the badmin regime. funnily enough today is the 31st anniversary of the 1989 massacre. fitting that you guys continue to suppress free speech and ideas. happy 6/4 to you, tax.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
and you mentioned rtv. do you know how braindead most jb players are? and how they dont realize the map is dogshit?

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
my good sir, i want you to realize that it has been over two months since the suggestion was made and the vote was called. the general consensus that sincinatti is a dogshit terrible map has already been reached, thus, this map should be removed. however, since admins like 10k get wet dreams from the map, it has not been removed. for 2 months. see the issue? oh, and owl? next time you think it's a good idea to comment just fact check yourself. it's hard to be patient when the god awful map is still around and it's not getting removed.

View attachment 17701
(poll results as of 6/4/20. anyone with an iq higher than a bowl of mashed potatoes can see that out of the 29 votes, the majority agreed to delete the abomination known as sincinatti from the face of the earth.)

Understandable, but I can't change anything. you can contact Ben but it would not change

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
and the only blabbering idiot is you, responding with a 3 yr-old's drawing (yours, i presume?) instead of intellectual discourse. but i digress. what i dont understand is why you guys love the map so much. cyveray's other map suggestion (regarding the minecraft maps) were accepted really fast. so what's the issue with sincinatti? why is it taking so long?

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
download (6).jpg

As a matter of fact, I did draw that. Here's a more realistic one that I drew of you. Also, what are you talking about? What massacre in 1989? The reason this suggestion is taking a bit longer is that there is clear disagreement here. In the other suggestions, there were practically 0 votes for no. I deemed you unworthy of intellectual discourse when I read this.

Attachments

• drowsee.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 233

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

Chanir

I would disagree with that statement of "go vote for a different map or RTV ", I could go on the post that 10k posted on removing jailfort and I would get insulted by all the admins because "ohhhh I think we should just remove the map in general, noo need to get so maaad" and those type of bs. I'm tired of admins always getting bias ?

soup

I cannot stress enough how bad this map it, the layout is simply AWFUL, its so hard to navigate and is easily the worst map on rotation. Its literally the worst thing in existence. Please remove this god awful map, I think its clear enough on what others' views on the subject is, literal shit map pls remove thx

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

I have not met one single person in JB who has genuinely liked it and not just said 'vote for sincinatti!!!!!!!' ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom