Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate the song above you

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
8/10

"Running Wild did it back in '84" - Christopher Bowes in "Scraping the Barrel"

Sure are a lot of bands with a song named "Death or Glory" I think I prefer Running Wild's to this one

I didn't know Iron Maiden was still an active band, lmao.
That song was okay (6/10) but it seems they've lost their "touch", I'll never forget how truly epic were Powerslave, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son or The Number of the Beast...

Anyways, forgot the song.

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
5/10

Feels like a generic "we can do everything we just gotta believe" and I'm not a huge fan. I'm sure there are plenty of people just waiting to put that song in a Gatoraid commercial, however.

If I learned anything from this thread it's that most of us have very different tastes in music. Might as well have fun with it by posting incredibly silly songs, I suppose.

This is that "Ned Flanders metal band" that's been popping up every once in a while.All of their lyrics are based off of actual Ned Flanders quotes from The Simpsons.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
really slow at the start but gets good as it goes on. 6/10. I don't really like metal.

1/10 I don't like rap it's literally just curse words that rimes with other random words. I'll try one myself,
I'll fuck you in the ass cuz you're a giraffe who can't even pass a test in the class! I also drive a Ford cuz I'm the fuckin lord! Random crits are fair and balanced, and if you don't agree then you're a salad that doesn't even rime but who gives a shit, I'm a lil wiz who likes jizz but do you even care NO! Cuz you like Brad Pitt! (Drops mic and walks away)

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Not a huge fan of the whole "anime schoolgirl" vocals, not really a genre of music I listen to either. 4/10

We all have very different music tastes, but I think we will all be able to agree on one thing; most people wearing Misfits shirts don't actually listen to the Misfits.

Overkill

a byte
Not a huge fan of the whole "anime schoolgirl" vocals, not really a genre of music I listen to either. 4/10

We all have very different music tastes, but I think we will all be able to agree on one thing; most people wearing Misfits shirts don't actually listen to the Misfits.

8/10, Not actually my taste but I'm unbaised. Sounds nice.

I'm a hip-hop/rap guy myself (P.S. I don't listen to clean version's either).:cool:

Top Bottom