Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate the song above you

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

8/10, Not actually my taste but I'm unbaised. Sounds nice.

I'm a hip-hop/rap guy myself (P.S. I don't listen to clean version's either).:cool:
Not a super big rap guy myself, though I used to be. 5/10, don't really like this type of rap either with slurring words, if I had to choose the type I like, I'd say I prefer Tupac or Eminem.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

Disco Inferno 9.5 / 10

What a GREAT song to rate. A 70's Classic that continues to be a global favorite. Including this in Saturday Night Fever was one of the best things they could've done. I sing the chorus even in the new millennium. One of my favs.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
You
Disco Inferno 9.5 / 10

What a GREAT song to rate. A 70's Classic that continues to be a global favorite. Including this in Saturday Night Fever was one of the best things they could've done. I sing the chorus even in the new millennium. One of my favs.

Was gonna rate it shocked but then I saw that you're 26 so it kinda explains it. And Saturday Night Fever. Might be the best movie soundtrack ever created!
Anyway I don't like covers but this one was pretty good 5/10

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

5/10 start is odd and unbalanced but the rest is acceptible (btw the music starts at 2:45)

I know I've already posted multiple times, but I gotta step in here, this song is great. My personal favorite in these type of songs is the contrast between the light singing and the heavy singing. 8.5/10, this song is very enjoyable.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
SWEDEN BEST COUNTRY EVER
Fuck yeah dude!
IMG_5540.PNG

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I know I've already posted multiple times, but I gotta step in here, this song is great. My personal favorite in these type of songs is the contrast between the light singing and the heavy singing. 8.5/10, this song is very enjoyable.

Anyway as for the song I've heard it either way tho I'm not a big David Bowie fan, the album cover is probably the best ever made, the idea of making it in paint, *French Chef kiss* Just genius!
IMG_5541.jpg
Anyway 3/10
Some more disco music :

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

first time I've heard someone say a zelda soundtrack is mediocre

such a sad world we live in

also 8/10

Last edited:
Top Bottom