Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate the song above you

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Well... I would watch a whole 1-hour comp. of music for CS:GO surfing, training, etc. But I just don't have the time, so I'll rate it on random songs in the comp. It's an 8/10, I just don't like the style.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
First of all, I'm not the biggest fan of Nightcore, but I shall put that to the side the best I can and say...
6 / 10. I like it. Would listen to it casually again.
Just so you know, I love this guy's stuff. Please do check him out, or atleast, take the time too.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

First of all, I'm not the biggest fan of Nightcore, but I shall put that to the side the best I can and say...
6 / 10. I like it. Would listen to it casually again.
Just so you know, I love this guy's stuff. Please do check him out, or atleast, take the time too.

5/10 not my sort of thing tbh but I did like it a little <3

Bringing in some of the older classics

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Don't need to listen to it to know its good.
9 / 10 Its very very good.
FUNFACT - We'll doing this, Viva La Viva, song in my music classes currently.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

8/10 I know the artist, he is very guuud.

I play this game all the time, it has some dank tunes.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
4/10, video looks like it was inspired by aesthetic memes (not a bad thing) but the song itself is just a bit too bloopy for my tastes.

Nobody seems to share my taste in music, so I can now evil laugh while I post a song I can almost guarantee nobody will enjoy except me. And then the evil laughter goes away when I realize I can't actually make you listen to the entirety of the song and you'll probably just skip around or listen to the first 3 words and rate it

Top Bottom