Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New Jail Break Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Salmon

Scarcely Lethal
Backstory- right so Recently I was in a jail break game and Some one broke a rule, I confirmed with will If I can vote mute this person because what he did was team bannable, I told everyone what he did then started a vote to mute him. No one listend to me and most people said no. I tried to say that what he did is team bannable and why he should just be muted.
The Rule- Players should listen to donors as (As far as I know) most donors know the rules and when people dont listen it is kind of annoying and the people who need to receive the punishment does not get it.

XesiB

Unremarkable
I have been playing Jailbreak these past days (if you are online these past 2-3 days in JB, you might have seen my nickname) and I can safely say that some players are indeed stubborn, but can still be controlled. I disagree with your idea for this new rule because I think you did not think far with this idea, basically what you are saying is donor should listen and obey to donor's will, making donors power similar to Admins that have a HUGE responsibility to maintain the server, and it is very idiotic. An Admin is chosen by careful selection and testing, being entrusted with a huge power that they have proven they can handle and not abuse, a donor however is a rank achieved by giving the server some pocket money, which can be done literally by anyone. Donors do not have the responsibility that an admin carries, therefore trying to put them in a similar fashion (like what you suggested) is simply dumb. Thank you

XesiB

Unremarkable
Oh and I want to add, when I was playing JB yesterday (or 2 days ago, I kinda forgot) there was a guy named Kawaii neko who can use commands like !votemute, so I assume he is a donator, and everytime a player comes and break rules (in blue side), he always !votemute them and the whole server agrees because they clearly see he/she is a rulebreaker, so what you are saying in your thread is kind of weird, if they really are a rule breaker then it should be easy for others to agree to the !votemute and such, maybe the problem is with how you tell the server they are breaking rules (For example maybe when they ask you what he did you just lash out on them so it pisses them off and they vote no)

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
Backstory- right so Recently I was in a jail break game and Some one broke a rule, I confirmed with will If I can vote mute this person because what he did was team bannable, I told everyone what he did then started a vote to mute him. No one listend to me and most people said no. I tried to say that what he did is team bannable and why he should just be muted.
The Rule- Players should listen to donors as (As far as I know) most donors know the rules and when people dont listen it is kind of annoying and the people who need to receive the punishment does not get it.
I've been donor abused 3 times in the past week, the abuse was clear, i made reports, no donors were punished and I didn't recieve punishment for doing whatever i did to get the donors mad.

I dont know what the fuck this is supposted to be so im saying donors arent as viable as admins and admins are too scared to remove their donor

It's hella funny when a donor gets banned tho as it proves cosmic wrong and happens very often

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I dont know what the fuck this is supposted to be so im saying donors arent as viable as admins and admins are too scared to remove their donor

Admins can't remove people's donor rights.

Dell

Truly Feared
I don't think this should be a rule. Donors are not like admins; people shouldn't be forced to obey and listen to a donor. A good handful of donors do know what they are doing, but another handful of them just threw money at the servers to get those muting powers and abuse them. People have had their donor revoked due to abusing their powers, and it's bound to happen again. I wouldn't want to see a server of people getting controlled by someone like that. Imagine a donor literally vote muting and kicking people who just don't listen to them.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
This thread is less than 2 weeks old. What do you mean "still"?

It's kinda like this

b7pOX75.jpg

There are 12 disagrees and not one post in its favor. There's no way this is happening.

That being said, thread is open and active so you can still post what you want. Don't let anybody stop you.

Samsy

Mildly Menacing
Donor isn‘t the supposed to be the „top guy“ in the server or „admin“.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I think it's a collective agreement that this won't be happening. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom