Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New Jail Break Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Salmon

Scarcely Lethal
Backstory- right so Recently I was in a jail break game and Some one broke a rule, I confirmed with will If I can vote mute this person because what he did was team bannable, I told everyone what he did then started a vote to mute him. No one listend to me and most people said no. I tried to say that what he did is team bannable and why he should just be muted.
The Rule- Players should listen to donors as (As far as I know) most donors know the rules and when people dont listen it is kind of annoying and the people who need to receive the punishment does not get it.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I go through being criticized every time I go on the jailbreak servers because all I do is explain the rules to people who have broken them. I ALWAYS suck it up because they're shaping me into a non-sensitive, well constructed person that can take a beating. I used to be a sensitive person but that is the old me. No need to make an entire thread about it, also about the rule, it is not a very good rule considering a 10 year old only has to get 2 dollars from their mom and they get all the powers. Would you listen to him/her explaining a rule? Think about it.

Cosmic Salmon

Scarcely Lethal
I go through being criticized every time I go on the jailbreak servers because all I do is explain the rules to people who have broken them. No need to make an entire thread about it, also about the rule, it is not a very good rule considering a 10 year old only has to get 2 dollars from their mom and they get all the powers. Would you listen to him/her explaining a rule? Think about it.
That is true, there are a few kids with donor, just so far all the donors I know (Egg, wraty, stef, Piggy.. the ones I can name off the top of my head), Know the rules. I have not met one of these kids yet But I have seen it happen on diffrent servers.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Rule: Listen to all donors because most know the rules.

That's fucking stupid. I can just make an alt, give Bene some of my pocket money and tell everyone to raid a no-mics profile because I'm a donor.

D

Deleted member 2049

Never before have I heard of a rule thats begging for attention. No. Some to most donors dont even know a lot of rules. They make up their own rules (gamer thomas xd) and misunderstand a rule half the time. I doubt anyone would follow that if it were a rule. But I don't see it becoming a rule in the future at all.

Cosmic Salmon

Scarcely Lethal
Never before have I heard of a rule thats begging for attention. No. Some to most donors dont even know a lot of rules. They make up their own rules (gamer thomas xd) and misunderstand a rule half the time. I doubt anyone would follow that if it were a rule. But I don't see it becoming a rule in the future at all.
You have a point, I made this thread because I though it would be a good rule, But now seeing it, I see how bad of a rule it would be.

O C E A N M A N

Mildly Menacing
I go through being criticized every time I go on the jailbreak servers because all I do is explain the rules to people who have broken them. I ALWAYS suck it up because they're shaping me into a non-sensitive, well constructed person that can take a beating. I used to be a sensitive person but that is the old me. No need to make an entire thread about it, also about the rule, it is not a very good rule considering a 10 year old only has to get 2 dollars from their mom and they get all the powers. Would you listen to him/her explaining a rule? Think about it.
You are mainly criticized for misunderstanding situations (*cough* *cough* Lord Balthezar). Also that would be a terrible rule.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

You are mainly criticized for misunderstanding situations (*cough* *cough* Lord Balthezar). Also that would be a terrible rule.
Please explain how I have misunderstood a situation? I would not say a rule or explain something if I was confused. I would ask will or another admin to get a yes or no.

EDIT:what happened with Lord Balthazar?

O C E A N M A N

Mildly Menacing
Please explain how I have misunderstood a situation? I would not say a rule or explain something if I was confused. I would ask will or another admin to get a yes or no.

EDIT:what happened with Lord Balthazar?

Don’t wanna start any beef here but you reported him for “giving the reds ammo” when he was killed by reds trying to get one of them. It’s in the past but it happened

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Don’t wanna start any beef here but you reported him for “giving the reds ammo” when he was killed by reds trying to get one of them. It’s in the past but it happened
As far as I remember he was not trying to get anyone considering they were in a big pile on the stairs. Allow me to ask you this, why would he go up to the crowd to try and get someone with a rocket launcher in his hand? Let alone, all of them were in a stack. I had only gotten the evidence once but he had done it multiple times purposely and his same friend picked up his launcher in the video on the report. If Aegeus Dusk sees this he can vouch because he was there too and we were discussing it at the time.

EDIT:I must get going to the gym, we can pick this back up later if you want.

Last edited:

Derpsalot blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
But what if there is an admin in the server? Would more people listen to the donor than an admin? This would be a horrible idea, and if it WERE implemented into the rules, the donors could just make a ton of fake rules than conflict with the rules already set in place.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

We've had threads like this before and we'll have them again, but just because they paid a small amount of money does not mean we trust a donor more than a regular player. Plus, judging by the fact that you had to ask Will if you could mute, I'm curious what scenario happened that wasn't covered in the donor rules.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

We've had threads like this before and we'll have them again, but just because they paid a small amount of money does not mean we trust a donor more than a regular player. Plus, judging by the fact that you had to ask Will if you could mute, I'm curious what scenario happened that wasn't covered in the donor rules.
I was merely stating how I play. I never said IT ACTUALLY happened, I am just giving an example that I ask before I do, and I know as a donor or admin you ALWAYS need to think before you act. Plus, it's not always me confused before I start a vote, sometimes people accuse me of freekill then I ask will and he said it was not freekill. For example placing a marker when I just told them to go to the stairs and they go to the marker for no reason and they don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom