Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Medic Bot Glitch/Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
From my own experience, let it be 10 minutes... Back when i wasnt Admin/Mod, the AFK Manager was set on 5 minutes and i got kicked just for going to toilet and go downstairs to get me a drink so yeah... 10 Min
Also, i would welcome the AFK Manager on x10 too, cause i dont want to give spawncampers any food...

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
So... the length of the AFK manager should be around 3~6~10 mins before it decides to kick a player. (idk how long will it be, soooo we will decide later when it's going to be installed.)
Keep in mind that the AFK manager will only target regular players, meaning it will not target Donors, VIPs, Admins, Owners.

The servers that i think needs the AFK manager are:

Surf - Because it would take a slot from someone that might join....

Slender - Because bots in slender won't even be able to collect the pages, as well as it takes one slot from someone that might help out the team to win the round.

Deathrun - Because it would be boring if that afk player was selected as death.... it will nullify the purpose of the game.

Jailbreak - As obvious as it is, it's not a good thing to have an afk in a game mode where you must always be on.

MGE - Same reason for the surf

VSH/saxton hale - Because it would be a waste of time when that afk player just become hale.
As well as these afks take a slot... keep in mind that most of the time, the VSH servers are full... so ya... that's that.

Trade servers - Because there are actually TOO many afk players that i have seen there, and they have been afk for such a long time.... it would be good to have the afk manager to make some space for people that will actually want to trade... or just be active on the server.

Something to auto-kick afk people on deathrun? Lovely.

Nja09

Strange
While you guys have your thing, you are "kind of" drifting away from the main problem itself. But it might've been my fault.

Just a reminder:
You're able to have control of the medic while using other classes' weapons on x10 servers.

Okay.

~nja09

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
While you guys have your thing, you are "kind of" drifting away from the main problem itself. But it might've been my fault.

Just a reminder:
You're able to have control of the medic while using other classes' weapons on x10 servers.

Okay.

~nja09
we didn't really "drift" away from the topic, but we sort of talked about it in a different way.
Since the afkbot is how you can access this glitch, we thought we might remove it or replace it or add with it the afkmanager.

so... we kinda talked about the topic but in an indirect way.
Pretty sure bune is going to fix it as soon as he has time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom