Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Map Adder/Updater/Fixer/Removal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
ADDER
If there is a map you want to see played in our servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name?

2. What's so good about that map that you want us to add it?

3. Give us a few screenshots about the map so we can see how it looks like.

4. What game mode is that map for?

5. Give us the link to download that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UPDATER
If there is a map that you know that there is an updated version of it, you can give us the link to the map and we will try and add it to the servers rotations. But follow these instructions:

1. what's the map name?

2. what's the updated version of the map's name?

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed)

4. What's the game mode?

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FIXER
If there is a map that is actually a really good/decent map, but it has a really big flaw(s) in it, that the players can exploit it easily or play in an unfair way against the hale, or the opposite, and you want this map's big flaw to be fixed or you think it could be easily fixed, follow these instructions.

1. what's the map name?

2. What's the part or big flaw does this map has? and how does it affect the gameplay? and how do you suggest us to fix it? (You must show screenshots or a demo of the "area or place" that you think has an issue in the map)

3. is there is an updated version of the map? (if so, give us the link)

4. what game mode is that?

5. give us a way to contact the creator of this map so we can ask him if we can edit it to fix this flaw or will he do it him self. (it would be even better if you contacted the creator and asked him yourself and waited for his response, so it can be easier for us)

6. tell us any more info that you think we need to know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
REMOVAL
If there is a map you think that should be removed from out servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name?

2. Why should we remove it?

3. is there is an updated version of the map?

4. What's the game mode?

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i thought of this idea because there are really annoying or shitty maps that are in the servers rotations.
and thus it should be removed.
As well as keeping the maps up-to-date so the players can enjoy our servers to the fullest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
try to follow this example:

REMOVAL
1. jail_italia_b1_tf2jail

2. Because it doesn't have minigames... okay it may have some but they are only 7... which is soooo damn small. considering that other maps have around 12 or even more.
As well as it lacks some CORE minigames, like sweeper, 9 squares, fallgame, deathrun and others more...
The only minigames that are in this map are " Theater, Obby, Disco, Pool, a luck minigame, soccer, and a Volleyball which doesn't even work in the first place.
The map is very poorly made, considering that other maps have the mariokart, 9 squares, fall game, sweeper(which is almost in every map), Jump rope, deathrun, etc....

3. No, i have searched gamebanana and TF2maps, and even google... and i couldn't find an updated version of the map.

4.Jailbreak

I hope that this map can be removed as soon as possible.
################################################
Should i put this as a sticky thread? and tag it as "read me" ???

Last edited:

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
UPDATER

1. Jb_District_a3

2. Jb_District_a4

New Minigames:

MAZE
5bbbc04bcffac.jpg

STEADY PACE
5bae68a4547d9.jpg

TRUE OR FALSE
a3K6r3m.jpg

Added Waypoints [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested by @Aegus Dusk and @hey ya
MyACzQ0.jpg

Blue Side Climb + Surf Part Simplifier [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @Pkay]
3s66LjZ.jpg

Moved Keycard behind Armoury to Prevent Freedays from Snatching it
5bae68a4c7600.jpg

Other changes:
  1. Added Climb Checkpoints
  2. Added Explosion sound effects heard outside when Reactor core is destroyed
  3. Added D???S?A? Secrets
  4. Better Visibility for Minigame Names
  5. Fixed Door clipping
  6. Hopefully fixed the bug in which some cell doors would open automatically
  7. Fixed some Textures
  8. Removed notifications for Keycards, showing Players locations inside Armoury etc
  9. Notifications for Opening Power Plants are still here. Changed Power plant getting accessed sounds to global Beeping to attract Guards
  10. Added No Homengineer from Complex
  11. Hopefully you can go inside the Van with opened back doors now
  12. Little bit of Vvis
  13. Reworked Medic's Outside Visuals
  14. Added Buildings outside of Town Square 2 + Added a Tower behind Cells
  15. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  16. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  17. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  18. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  19. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  20. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  21. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  22. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]
  23. added 1 pixel infinite ammo + uber secret [Due to Community's Demand + Suggested By @everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone@everyone]

4. What's the game mode?
Jailbreak

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map.
https://gamebanana.com/maps/201344

PS.
The Freeday pos is 1804.76 -1339.41 145.64

Last edited:

Hyped

Rage Inducing
REMOVAL

What's the map's name?
jail_snowballsv20_opst

Why should we remove it?
Oh, boy:
1)The map is poorly made in general, it has 15 minigames but they're all spread out, poorly positioned and made(Especially the obby) . The map also looks plain ugly and leads to my next point.
2)The map is not optimized, having many peoples game crash/ have bad fps.
3)The map is so open that it makes it near impossible for blues to keep up with reds, and the random escape routes below are just really really dumb.
All of this contributes to a map that just isn't fun to play.

Is there is an updated version of the map?
The map was last updated 2 years ago.

What's the game mode?
Jailbreak

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Already spoken to a few about this, but thought to make a public post about it to spread the idea a little :3
------
FIXER
Map:
dr_wintervalley_final

Reason for fix: Exploitability of BHOP to escape/skip traps and entire sections of the map.

Update Link: https://puu.sh/BGCf9/5a35b66585.bsp
A Modified version I cooked up myself in my spare time. Caution advised, this sucker is a pretty big download. As much as I tried to optimise when working on it, it's still a big file.

Additional (Pictures of Fixed Locations):
Gamemode: Deathrun

Contact for original owner: You can DM him straight from the original gamebanana page.
I have sent him a DM myself, and have been given permission to change as much as required.

Additional information: Exploiting BHOP like this is a pain to deal with. People complain about it... "Eww, Why is Exploiting BHOP and Skipping not allowed Now...?".
Getting some patched maps like this one into the mix should help dissuade the exploitativeness of bhop all together. However, wintervally is by far the most important, as it is the most bhop exploited map.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
REMOVAL
(I don’t know how to use colours I apologise sincerely)
What map should we remove?: jb_cavernjail
Why should we remove it?:
I’m going to be fair and try to be mature about this, giving constructive critiscm towards the map creator.
First off the map is poorly designed in terms of map layout and design, the overall aesthetic is ugly and multiple props just clutter the map and the mini games are often disguised in a sense as there is no way of differentiation. The cells are unusually large. The hallways maybe a bit wide but blues are at an incredible disadvantage when reds move, as wardens can be easily rushed and guards can’t position themselves at an efficient angle to do their job.
Secondly the balance is unreal in many situations, during warday camping in theatre (I think it’s called that, like I said you can’t identify the mini games ) heavily favours blues as Uber’s are inefficient due to the clustered design overall. In many circumstances the disorganisation of many mini games, especially that pretentious positioning of obby. Leads to just unfair instances of guards being killed unfairly or rebels being killed easily.

All in all I do not understand how this map was implemented, please remove it.

What game mode is this: Jailbreak
(I posted this beforehand but no one noticed it and it had some spelling errors and formatting issues)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
UPDATER:

1- Trade_Minecraft_Neon_v182
2-Trade_Minecraft_Neon_v186
3- A Bunch of changes and fixes
Changelog for 182- https://pastebin.com/gFhi25Ji
Changelog for 186- https://pastebin.com/PD964bUQ
(186 fixed a problem in 185)
4- Well, its a Trading map. (Where nobody trades)
5- Download here-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5ngv2vcvfb55kl/trade_minecraft_neon_v186_.bsp?dl=0
I updated the map! Thanks for letting me know.
Just a heads up, there is a missing texture on the MOTD screen. Not sure how you are related to neonheights but someone might want to look at that

D

Deleted member 2049

REMOVAL

1. jail_night_dynf_v5b

2. It lacks content, plenty of open space with little to no minigames. Overall it's just not fun to play on

3. No

4. Jailbreak

5. I couldn't find it anywhere on gamebanana while looking if it had an updated version or not

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

REMOVAL

1. jail_night_dynf_v5b

2. It lacks content, plenty of open space with little to no minigames. Overall it's just not fun to play on

3. No

4. Jailbreak

5. I couldn't find it anywhere on gamebanana while looking if it had an updated version or not

This map is never played gives red easy ammo and is unfair for blues if red has a semi-decent sniper, the cell layout is awful
The only good/fun game is stairway armoury can be defended way to easily by the one entrance system,
This map is overall bad and I don't see anyone who votes for this map unless they are memeing as anybody with braincells can tell this map is horrible
Nobody ironically votes for this map remove it.

number123

iq 3

Hello, about vsh uk server.
I have idea, if allow, I will create it.(or someone)
map is vsh_skyhigh_resort
2.jpg
dsadas.jpg
dasdsa.jpg

Last edited:

number123

iq 3

Those are some great ideas! But why changing blu's spawn location?
Note: You may also want to mark those pics in a single spoiler, for shorting your post
I see thanks,
about blue spawn,should fair play for hale. that is not open spawn(cant start attack by enemy) and hide the movement.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
REMOVAL

1. jb_turbine_v3

2. Blus are spawn at BLU's spawn, reds can easily rebel, rebel spot is a bit ridiculous to reach or fight against rebeller, map are a bit confusing.

3. No

4. Jailbreak

5. Not confirm is this map is added via source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom