Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Map Adder/Updater/Fixer/Removal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
ADDER
If there is a map you want to see played in our servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name?

2. What's so good about that map that you want us to add it?

3. Give us a few screenshots about the map so we can see how it looks like.

4. What game mode is that map for?

5. Give us the link to download that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UPDATER
If there is a map that you know that there is an updated version of it, you can give us the link to the map and we will try and add it to the servers rotations. But follow these instructions:

1. what's the map name?

2. what's the updated version of the map's name?

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed)

4. What's the game mode?

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FIXER
If there is a map that is actually a really good/decent map, but it has a really big flaw(s) in it, that the players can exploit it easily or play in an unfair way against the hale, or the opposite, and you want this map's big flaw to be fixed or you think it could be easily fixed, follow these instructions.

1. what's the map name?

2. What's the part or big flaw does this map has? and how does it affect the gameplay? and how do you suggest us to fix it? (You must show screenshots or a demo of the "area or place" that you think has an issue in the map)

3. is there is an updated version of the map? (if so, give us the link)

4. what game mode is that?

5. give us a way to contact the creator of this map so we can ask him if we can edit it to fix this flaw or will he do it him self. (it would be even better if you contacted the creator and asked him yourself and waited for his response, so it can be easier for us)

6. tell us any more info that you think we need to know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
REMOVAL
If there is a map you think that should be removed from out servers, follow these instructions:

2. Why should we remove it?

3. is there is an updated version of the map?

4. What's the game mode?

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i thought of this idea because there are really annoying or shitty maps that are in the servers rotations.
and thus it should be removed.
As well as keeping the maps up-to-date so the players can enjoy our servers to the fullest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
try to follow this example:

REMOVAL
1. jail_italia_b1_tf2jail

2. Because it doesn't have minigames... okay it may have some but they are only 7... which is soooo damn small. considering that other maps have around 12 or even more.
As well as it lacks some CORE minigames, like sweeper, 9 squares, fallgame, deathrun and others more...
The only minigames that are in this map are " Theater, Obby, Disco, Pool, a luck minigame, soccer, and a Volleyball which doesn't even work in the first place.
The map is very poorly made, considering that other maps have the mariokart, 9 squares, fall game, sweeper(which is almost in every map), Jump rope, deathrun, etc....

3. No, i have searched gamebanana and TF2maps, and even google... and i couldn't find an updated version of the map.

4.Jailbreak

I hope that this map can be removed as soon as possible.
################################################
Should i put this as a sticky thread? and tag it as "read me" ???

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
REMOVAL
1. Dr_memetower_b01

2. The map is just cancerous and terrible. Nobody enjoys playing on it and constantly try to RTV to change the map.

3. N/a

4. Deathrun

5. The map is cancerous by nature with plenty of ear rape and poor design, including outright unplayable/unentertaining minigames. People tend to hate this map when it rotates.
Hello,

this map has now been removed. Thanks for the suggestion

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
UPDATER

1. what's the map name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix

2. what's the updated version of the map's name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix4b

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed) : Fixed some things I managed to brake in the last fix and added something extra

4. What's the game mode? : deathrun

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map. : https://gamebanana.com/maps/190961
Thank you for your continued updates. The latest one has been applied

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
REMOVAL

1. jb_quake_b6

2. Most players don't like the map (or I get that feeling) since the layout is confusing, along with other nitpicks about the minigames.

3. This map has ceased development for a while now, the developer said he gave up hope trying to fix the obvious issues with the map.

4. Jailbreak

5. I just got the feeling that very few people actually tolerate this map as most of the time when this map rotates in, people cuss at each other for voting for this map and after a round, it immediately gets !rtv'd out.

also, here is the dev's answer:

This post was made 9 months ago.

this was the caption for the b6 update, 2 months ago.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

JAIL MINECRAFT DYNF V10D
There are much better, updated versions of the map. The back area is empty with no village and you can only get ammo from 2 places. One of them being in obby.
Yes. jail_minecraft_daylight and jail_minecraft_night are both the same but much better and updated.
4. What's the game mode?
Jailbreak

I also think this map should be removed from the server as the updated versions of this map heavily overshadow the original, this being the case usually when this map is selected players rtv this map for the updated versions of this map. I have also noticed that this map occasionally causes the entire server to severely drop in frames which is another common reason why this map gets rtv'd.

D

Deleted member 3276

REMOVAL
If there is a map you think that should be removed from out servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name? ba_cavernjail_v2a

2. Why should we remove it? The map is extremely small, the minigames are not good, the server loses almost all players when this map is selected and has a bunch of hidden ammo spot and breakables the map creator made for their friends. Seeing as the map was made for Blackwonder itself the creator no longer plays on Blackwonder anymore, and it has 2 racist signs in the map: Sign 1 Sign 2.

3. is there is an updated version of the map? Not that I'm aware of

4. What's the game mode? Jailbreak

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed) I know this happens to me and many others, but the map crashes tf2 when loading on it.

I like cavern
The map is extremely small, the minigames are not good, the server loses almost all players when this map is selected
This is debatable, I see the server at least on 17ish or more players and the map is pretty big. (that's just me though)
Also if the minigames aren't good, does that mean you hate all maps since mostly all of them have the same minigames?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
REMOVAL

2. Why should we remove it? The map is extremely small, the minigames are not good, the server loses almost all players when this map is selected and has a bunch of hidden ammo spot and breakables the map creator made for their friends. Seeing as the map was made for Blackwonder itself the creator no longer plays on Blackwonder anymore, and it has 2 racist signs in the map: Sign 1 Sign 2.

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed) I know this happens to me and many others, but the map crashes tf2 when loading on it.
I like cavern

This is debatable, I see the server at least on 17ish or more players and the map is pretty big. (that's just me though)
Also if the minigames aren't good, does that mean you hate all maps since mostly all of them have the same minigames?

Same here, I love the map, most likely because it's one of few maps with admin LRs

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
REMOVAL

ba_sincinatti_v3

It is an awful map with very few minigames, a terrible design and gets RTV'd as soon as RTV is available every single time it's selected.

Not as far as I can find.

4. What's the game mode?
Jailbreak.

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.
I think the general consensus for this map is that it's just bad. Every time this map is selected (only because people don't recognise the name), the resounding groan that comes from everybody's microphones could be played as a track in Big Bang Theory. This map needs to be removed yesterday, at the very least because it's never played for more than 2 minutes.
Just gonna bump this because of 2 reasons. There are only 2 cells so if cell wars is played, its the equivalent of meatgrinder and the whole round can end with just one instance of cell wars. The map is also massive causing the whole 10-minute rounds to wind down when two people just run from each other and get lost in the bad map design.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
There are only 2 cells so if cell wars is played, its the equivalent of meatgrinder and the whole round can end with just one instance of cell wars.
Interesting how you have a problem with this, since you were the one asking for quicker rounds ;p
But jokes aside, it doesnt seem like anyone's gonna shed any tears over this if it gets removed (aside from maybe Cyveray). I'm gonna miss the cell door button tho, loved watching bad guards get sent to their doom cuz they hit it too early lol.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
REMOVAL

Yes. Also its layout is super confusing.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Add

dr_winterhill_beta2

2. What's so good about that map that you want us to add it?
Predecessor of Wintervalley; well made, works, looks good.​

>Refer to download link​

4. What game mode is that map for?
Deathrun​
5. Give us the link to download that map.
May need to be edited due to bounce

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

If there is a map you think that should be removed from our servers, follow these instructions:

Turbine (for jailbreak, can not remember REAL name.

2. Why should we remove it? I never see anyone enjoying this map, and it is heavily, HEAVILY sided toward prisoners with the easy breakable and ammo spot. Technically, shooting into the ammo spot in the main cell area would be kos for camping while the reds can slip by, unnoticed, and kill the guards before they have a chance to give orders. The main issue I see with this map is the breakable in the bottom cell closest to the wall with the huge windows. This could be an 'update' on the map as honestly, the map itself is fine but that breakable just makes it unfun for everyone.

3. is there is an updated version of the map? Not that I know of.

4. What's the game mode? Jailbreak.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
REMOVAL

1. ba_mariopartyextended_v4

2. First off, I had made this post on suggestions and made a poll, to which 12 people, all of them voting yes, leading to 100% success on the poll to remove this map. This map has a very bright tile pattern on the floor which makes seeing markers nearly impossible, it also very much so lacks rebel spots, so reds are essentially left to just not rebel, which leads to doing minigames, which all seem lackluster.
For blus, this map can be boring after a few plays as most minigames on the map are lackluster except for obby. As for reds, the rebel spots are very limited (I believe only 1 spot) and easily visible by blus as it literally right next to main cell area which leads to basically all reds having to follow orders and that ends up going to some bad minigame which makes people lose interest in the map real quickly. The fact that the map is a port from CS makes it be more of an odd map for TF2 Jailbreak. Personally, almost every time that I have been on mariopartyextended, it has been rtv’d from before the 10 minute mark and I feel it should be removed from the map rotation.

3. Not that I know of.

4. Jailbreak

5. Hexagon Heat has a bug where a loud, irritating noise is played everytime a button is clicked. Also the map is very vibrant which can also irritate players.

Turtlezz

Hi, all I would like to suggest adding my map as your permanent trade map to your trade server(s). I can change the map to add your logo if you have one and add/remove things as you see fit. I've had this map collecting dust for a while and want it to be on a server.
Add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaEpicLookinTurtle/ I'd really like my map to get played!

Map Description:
For this map, I made a dark city with many buildings that are each accessible and have different surprised in each of them! The map is accessible to the top with any class. Yes, even heavy! The beginning is my take on Trade Plaza for all you people who like to snipe back and forth like me. And multiple exists to prevent spawn camping. Anyways, enough with the boring stuff lets see some screenshots!
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Features I have included:
-Tic Tac Toe
-Connect 4
-Complete Rocket Jumping Course
-Heavy boxing ring with cage
-Multiple Secrets
-Sniper Mini-Game
-Working Vending Machines!
And much much more!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.

I was commissioned to make the map originally for heart.tf. But they backed out near the end. So the only link I have of the map has their logo on it. So if you'd like to take a look here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sg5t79n3ccubn3i/trade_plaza_heart_v4.bsp/file

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Hi, all I would like to suggest adding my map as your permanent trade map to your trade server(s). I can change the map to add your logo if you have one and add/remove things as you see fit. I've had this map collecting dust for a while and want it to be on a server.
Add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaEpicLookinTurtle/ I'd really like my map to get played!

Map Description:
For this map, I made a dark city with many buildings that are each accessible and have different surprised in each of them! The map is accessible to the top with any class. Yes, even heavy! The beginning is my take on Trade Plaza for all you people who like to snipe back and forth like me. And multiple exists to prevent spawn camping. Anyways, enough with the boring stuff lets see some screenshots!
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Features I have included:
-Tic Tac Toe
-Connect 4
-Complete Rocket Jumping Course
-Heavy boxing ring with cage
-Multiple Secrets
-Sniper Mini-Game
-Working Vending Machines!
And much much more!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.

I was commissioned to make the map originally for heart.tf. But they backed out near the end. So the only link I have of the map has their logo on it. So if you'd like to take a look here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sg5t79n3ccubn3i/trade_plaza_heart_v4.bsp/file

This map looks really nice, personally, it would give me the incentive to play and trade on the servers as the maps aren't bland hope it gets added ^^

Dr.Cheeze

REMOVAL
dr_area_51_a3

The map is waaaaaaay to short for how many players there are on the server, most of the traps don't work AND there are no minigames.
It also lacks any kind of custom textures or intresting mechanics (for instance custom trap animations).

No, i have searched gamebanana and TF2maps, and even google... and i couldn't find an updated version of the map.

Deathrun

all in all i see no reason for this map to be in rotation.

SpookyToad

Unremarkable
UPDATER

1. what's the map name? : dr_berlin_redux_v1

2. what's the updated version of the map's name? : dr_berlin_redux_v2

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed) : Everything wroten at site of download

4. What's the game mode? : deathrun

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map. : https://gamebanana.com/maps/204967

SpookyToad

Unremarkable
ADD

1. What's the map's name? dr_carnival_redux

2. What's so good about that map that you want us to add it? Everything wrote on site.

1567186890305.png
1567186874842.png

4. What game mode is that map for? Deathrun

5. Give us the link to download that map. https://gamebanana.com/maps/206290

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom