Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

>Ammo for self next round

I'm not sure this would work out. Ammo = rebelling, and by choosing the LR you're publicly declaring that next round you have ammo. If you spawn in cells, you're gonna have to do a hell of a good job to be able to kill anybody. Spawning where freedays spawn would mean you easily get piled on. It's interesting but in my opinion not super practical. You could make it something like, a small ammo pack for all reds day, or something of that sort.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
I'm not sure this would work out. Ammo = rebelling, and by choosing the LR you're publicly declaring that next round you have ammo. If you spawn in cells, you're gonna have to do a hell of a good job to be able to kill anybody. Spawning where freedays spawn would mean you easily get piled on. It's interesting but in my opinion not super practical. You could make it something like, a small ammo pack for all reds day, or something of that sort.
What I mean is the LR won't be shown to anyone. You spawn with ammo and nobody knows.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
If the LR isn't shown to anyone, wouldn't it be obvious you chose the ammo LR (since no other LRs other than suicide show nothing)?
True but it should be a rule that until you see them with ammo, you can't kill them.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
If the LR isn't shown to anyone, wouldn't it be obvious you chose the ammo LR (since no other LRs other than suicide show nothing)?
there is one which is commit suicide but usually you would not choose commit suicide because why should you it would cause a bit of freekills

D

Deleted member 2120

B-Hop Day.

All players have their bhop multiplier increased to two or three times the usual and can jump really fast and stuff and yeah.

B-Hop Day.

All players have their bhop multiplier increased to two or three times the usual and can jump really fast and stuff and yeah.
Should be a freeday too.

Top Bottom