Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

Duck Lurch

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member

Daddy

You could make a super crazy day you are super speedy and you cant see anything(25sec) and ff is on and you have fishes as weapons

You could make a RPS lr this is like commit suicide but you have to play rpswith the warden and the guards

i have another lr idea you could make a slow talk day and all blues have to talk really really slow

Last edited by a moderator:

Console

Server Clearing
grappling hook day
every player in the server gets a grappling hook reds and blues only have melee ( and ofc the grappling hook ) ( and weapons will not be available in the lr.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
MG (Market Garden) Day
All players are given a rocket jumper, market garden melee and sub 195 hp. Secondaries are disabled.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Boxing Day (LR Option)
Every Player ís a Heavy with Boxes of Killing.The Area for Boxing will be knife pit.Players are choosen randomly it can be blu vs red,blu vs blu and red vs red.Every time they have 60 seconds to kill their Opponent otherwise if the 60 seconds have passed both of them Die.While the 2 Players are fighting the others get to spectate as a ghost.Every Player gets one Chance.OFC blus also have to have their melees no ammo and no Sandwiches.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
Haloween Day!

Spawn 5 random haloween bosses all across the map, and put everyone in a sandman stun/spooked pose.

X10 Day

X10 is now active for next round only (but do block some weapons like fists of steel / any weapon that increases speed

Bullet time day

Activates bullet time (Slow time) and gives everyone extra speed

Funny feeling day

Gives everyone the Funny feeling effect

Random day

Gives everyone an RTD effect that works for the whole day "OP and Fatal RTD's are disabled"

Pain day

Multiplies damage done by RED's by 5

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Haloween Day!

Spawn 5 random haloween bosses all across the map, and put everyone in a sandman stun/spooked pose.

So you basically want everyone to be in a stuned/spooked pose with 5 random Halloween bosses all across the map.SO you basically want another Commit Suicide LR right?Because if both Teams are stun/spooked pose for the whole round there is no way to try to kill the boss that would be an instant death.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

So funny feeling is a nono because it hinders movement while cursed is a thing for lr and it also hinders movement.
Funny feeling doesn't hinder movement, it just extends your view horribly. If you're that bothered by it, just go into third-person and look straight down. You get a massive amount of vision, and I personally have no issues playing JB like that with the extended view.

Obviously some people won't be able to do this, but it certainly doesn't hinder your movement. Some variations of DRUGGED hinders your movement because it snaps your camera to level height each time it pops to a new colour.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
So you basically want everyone to be in a stuned/spooked pose with 5 random Halloween bosses all across the map.SO you basically want another Commit Suicide LR right?Because if both Teams are stun/spooked pose for the whole round there is no way to try to kill the boss that would be an instant death.

Just a fun "who can survive the longest", and i said all around the map, so not where you're standing. But maybe throw in a speed bonus? or that eventually the stun pose dissapears, and it turns out everyone had a OP weapon all along?

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
Music Day
This is not an official day but ive seen some do a similar day where playing songs over mic for one round is allowed. This is probably a shitty and bad idea but I think it could be fun

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Music Day
This is not an official day but ive seen some do a similar day where playing songs over mic for one round is allowed. This is probably a shitty and bad idea but I think it could be fun

I imagine this suggestion as an lr that plays a (decently soft) background music (without using a mic) while the round is on-going, the one who chose the lr can pick what song in the background would play.

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
I imagine this suggestion as an lr that plays a (decently soft) background music (without using a mic) while the round is on-going, the one who chose the lr can pick what song in the background would play.
Thats an even better idea actually, or people can take turns playing songs over mic, as long as it doesnt turn to micspam.

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
Music Day
Actually Music day is war day but 1 person (who has slam) plays songs as requested from the person who got lr or warden if they say it is music day.

D

Deleted member 2120

Hulk day
Everyone is stripped to their melees, ff is turned on, everyone gets increased damage, everyone also gets increased jump height, and everyone gets increased speed.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
Small day

Enables Addcond 75 for all users

Ghost day

Enables Addcond 76 for all users

Firefighter day

Enables Addcond 67 for all users

Noisy day

Spawns [Player slots left] BLU scouts equipped with frying pans in the middle of the cell area, they smack eachother with it to create an immense amount of noise. After the cells open the RED's are allowed to kill them or let them live. Everyone is also equipped with a frying pan.

Spraying day

Gives everyone a SUPER MEGA ULTRA ALPHA VALVE SMG (Ft. Karma Charger). And turns on FF for both teams, then everybody kills eachother. (no LR will be given)

Nuke day

Gives everyone a rocket launcher with 1 shot in the clip and 2 reserve ammo. The rocket launcher does 10x the damage and has 5x the explosion radius. It would also reload 95% slower.

Finger-gun day

All players are equipped with the holiday punch and are given a speed boost for the rest of the round. After which the teams fight to the death.

Top Bottom