Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Zombies day
An LR where the recepient can pick who gets to be zombie (A limit up to 5 on a 32 player server, but it depends)
This is essentially SZF in JB. The zombies are the blus who must kill a red to turn them into a zombie. The zombies win when the whole server is infected. The survivors (REDs) win when the timer runs out (The timer is 8:00). The zombies have rage abilities which boost their health, and into overheal when they're at full health.
There's a 30 second preparation period.
The Survivors have to get into armory to get their ammo and prepare for the zombie horde.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Zombies day
An LR where the recepient can pick who gets to be zombie (A limit up to 5 on a 32 player server, but it depends)
This is essentially SZF in JB. The zombies are the blus who must kill a red to turn them into a zombie. The zombies win when the whole server is infected. The survivors (REDs) win when the timer runs out (The timer is 8:00). The zombies have rage abilities which boost their health, and into overheal when they're at full health.
There's a 30 second preparation period.
The Survivors have to get into armory to get their ammo and prepare for the zombie horde.
Good idea, but given the greater scope of things. It is not within my current interest to implement as it does not add much to the overall community other than one small temporary gamemode every 20 rounds. Given that this project would take at least 2 full dev days, it is not worth putting the time into

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
possible Hunger Games auto limit on the lr menu i get people enjoy having too much fun with HG this isn't to remove it its just to add a limit
Example: LR (1/3) when it gets to (3/3) it will not be available to use and will be on a cool down pretty much all this is just to add a cooldown to HG Because after some Last requests i would like to properly enjoy a normal round

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

possible Hunger Games auto limit on the lr menu i get people enjoy having too much fun with HG this isn't to remove it its just to add a limit
Example: LR (1/3) when it gets to (3/3) it will not be available to use and will be on a cool down pretty much all this is just to add a cooldown to HG Because after some Last requests i would like to properly enjoy a normal round
This already exists after 5 have been done the LR cannot be chosen for the remainder of that map.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
Good idea, but given the greater scope of things. It is not within my current interest to implement as it does not add much to the overall community other than one small temporary gamemode every 20 rounds. Given that this project would take at least 2 full dev days, it is not worth putting the time into

I love the idea of adding SZF to JB as it personally put a few hundred hour into community servers running it. However I do agree with benedevil it would be a butt load of work to replicate this into JB only to most likely be forgotten in a few weeks. But do have a proposal that could work and not require as much as SZF in JB. My suggestion is add a very simplified version of zombie survival (Engineer vs Medic) and put it in the LR roster. Then wait a few weeks or months to see how popular the LR is if it's extremely popular you should consider upgrading it to SZF or you can continue to using Engineer vs Medic but add small balancing tweaks to increase it's longevity.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

1) re-add Nuke day?
2) Murder (Everyone spawns as a spy, but 1 spy has a knife, and 1 spy has a gun.)
3) Red respawn (extend round timer, all blue get teleport back spawn point, same thing for red and continue normal round)
4) Thanos LR (One person able to pick a specific map, then snap everyone to the next map, ONLY if map time, not round timer is 10:00 or less)
5) Weaboo Day ----> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lr-ideas.4687/post-66934
6) B-Hop Day -----> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lr-ideas.4687/post-37869

kevman

Truly Feared
Thanos LR?!?! i think thats not allowed. people will just leave the server if they pick a map that they dont like

kevman

Truly Feared
My LR Idea In My Head Is...
Randomizer LR/Specific Randomizer LR

Its WarDay But All Class Will Get Different Weapons From Every Class
Specific Randomizer LR Will Have All Class Have Same Weapons From Every Class. its Like Specific Class War but weapons
That would be chaos lol
Credit me if its added btw

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) re-add Nuke day?
2) Murder (Everyone spawns as a spy, but 1 spy has a knife, and 1 spy has a gun.)
3) Red respawn (extend round timer, all blue get teleport back spawn point, same thing for red and continue normal round)
4) Thanos LR (One person able to pick a specific map, then snap everyone to the next map, ONLY if map time, not round timer is 10:00 or less)
5) Weaboo Day ----> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lr-ideas.4687/post-66934
6) B-Hop Day -----> https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lr-ideas.4687/post-37869
Nuke day crashes the server.
A bunch of people being stuck as T posing spies doesn't sound all that fun.
Red respawn seems kinda redundant unless you're trying to stall map change.
Being able to override map votes just for winning LR seems a bit abusable.
The other two seem fine but the last one might need to be a freeday.

Top Bottom