Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Just a couple bugs i've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
For context this is on JB EU.

First one is that some weapons with "zero ammo needed" type weapons IE the manmelter, do not work when picking up ammo however others (the machina) do work, so just that one.

The other is a bug where freedays are randomly having the "freeday removed because you attacked guards" message even when they havent.

*update* since new smissmas update some reds are getting spawned inside blu. demo shows this.

Attachments

• bug.dem
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Wolfi

Truly Feared
I was ingame with you when that happened, also I would like to add the when you're freeday and you change class you lose freeday or get put in cells, not sure if it's a big problem but would be nice to fix.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

> Freeday Removed on round start:
...> Changing class.
...> Only one player on Blue Team.
...> Attacking Blue Team after picking LR before round end.

> Not being able to join Blue Team but get spawned into armory as Red Team instead.
...> Videos to be found in this thread by Lucas.

will5023

just had this one on jb eu chretien - i chose low gravity as my lr and the vast majority of players did not get it, it said we rolled it but only one i saw actually had low gravity

Attachments

• ZEROGLR.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 280

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

I've found another bug. You can get ammo without loosing your freeday, even reload the weapons. It happened to me twice. I'll send a demo when I'll be on my PC >_<.

EDIT:

Attachments

• bug.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:

will5023

noticed a while back but never got round to posting it. When vote firing (!fire) a warden it can sometimes require 144 votes which is obviously completely impossible. it needs to be put down to a way where if enough people, say more than half of the server or even 3/4 do the command the warden is fired cause with over 32 often being the amount of votes needed it's never gonna happen

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
noticed a while back but never got round to posting it. When vote firing (!fire) a warden it can sometimes require 144 votes which is obviously completely impossible. it needs to be put down to a way where if enough people, say more than half of the server or even 3/4 do the command the warden is fired cause with over 32 often being the amount of votes needed it's never gonna happen

I just wanna put extra emphasis on this.

Fire warden is pretty important.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I just wanna put extra emphasis on this.

Fire warden is pretty important.
I agree but I see people typing it because they got killed after fail attempt of rebelling. And I see that enough. They do that enough. Maybe a vote-plugin? But then for donators only, since there is almost always atleast one on. So we can thrust them not to abuse or they will lose all rights. But i dont want salty kids being able to abuse it because they failed at rebelling.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I agree but I see people typing it because they got killed after fail attempt of rebelling. And I see that enough. They do that enough. Maybe a vote-plugin? But then for donators only, since there is almost always atleast one on. So we can thrust them not to abuse or they will lose all rights. But i dont want salty kids being able to abuse it because they failed at rebelling.
How is it abusable if 75% of all players need to type !fire?
If 75% of all players on the server think the warden doesn't do a good job then I think it is fair.
If it was a vote then people could spam again instead of typing !fire the same as people do with !rtv

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
If 75% of all players on the server think the warden doesn't do a good job then I think it is fair.
If it was a vote then people could spam again instead of typing !fire the same as people do with !rtv

What if it was a two step process? For example, if enough people say !fire then a vote ignitiates.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Because when people are dead they are morelikey to type rtv. When people want a freeday, they are morelikely to type fire. So if we let honest donators take care as they know they will lose all power if abused. And there are enough donators around to initiate such vote while awaiting admin arrival (call us in ofcourse)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Another little bug is if a blue scout with the shortstop does the alternate fire (the push/shove) it will cause a red to lose their freeday.

will5023

also the chargin targe does not work if equipped on a red player, i regularly hear wardens say demos no charging but if we cant charge to rebel kinda ruins the order haha

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
also the chargin targe does not work if equipped on a red player, i regularly hear wardens say demos no charging but if we cant charge to rebel kinda ruins the order haha
This isn't a bug, there is a bug thou that sometimes as a Demoman on blue yo don't equip the shield. Just have to become the Demoman again then.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Well sometimes it requires too many votes then there are are players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom