Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak Warden Any Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathalizer

I love the nice community of servers you have here, especially your jailbreak ones, without all those fancy things like other servers. But one thing I dont like, is that you have to play as soldier when you're warden. I love being warden, but it is difficult for me since I do not like the soldier class and am not very good at it. While I was writing this post, a person on your NY Jailbreak server was complaining about how he had to be a soldier and not his Pyro. I hope you take your time to view my suggestion, and thank you!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

The reason is that Soldier has a Warden skin. So it's easier to see who is Warden so for example you know who to follow when he says "Follow me".

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

We can solve that with some sort of indicator, we could maybe have a little glow or recolor for the warden and the freedays.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
+1 to being allowed to play as any class as warden.

Prisoners can do /cw to see who the warden is, and look for the speech bubble above their head when orders are given.

...also, there's a current bug that allows you to play as any class anyway, so why not just give everyone the option on demand...

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I highly agree especially for days like warday soldier is pretty much useless also I always see complaints about people disliking soldier and not wanting to play him.

Also I think Spunkie has a really good idea. :D

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

We can solve that with some sort of indicator, we could maybe have a little glow or recolor for the warden and the freedays.
This would also solve my "freedays tricking wardens" problem that I talked about in another thread.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Bring back bhop for jailbreak! While allowing wardens to play as any class :fox::fox::fox:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Wardens can now be all classes

Yay :3

B-Hop has been in Jailbreak for months now

there is the EU jailbreak server that you disabled the Bhop in there (cuz someone requested that), and i believe it's been like this for a while too, however every other jailbreak server has the bhop enabled.

sooooooooo that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom