Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak/Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Multiple people talk while they are dead and ghosting nonstop. I think when there dead they shouldnt be able to talk at all in the first place. They can always use chat to talk. But the mic spam is so often when admins are off. Even more at night. So please tell me we can fix it to them not being able to talk while they are dead. If not we need to find another solution <3

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Unless you can make it so NO RED can talk the first 30 or 60 seconds of every round (they can type, just not use mic in the beginning so Warden can give out his orders in peace).

If people tend to talk over Warden often, you can easily get a demo of it. If no admin is on, file in the report with the evidence. = problem solved
If someone is talking over Warden, Warden MUST repeat his orders. If there is a person talking over Warden on purpose, Warden can say to stop talking over him or KOS. = Problem solved

And Amy made this report before Sakuya and herself were admins. Now there are bigger chances to have an admin on to keep Jailbreak somewhat in hand. c:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Just make it so that when someone dies, the people who are alive can't hear him, on the mic and on the chat.
No. As when they kill me while i followed the rules, I like to ask why quickly on mic because half the guard team don't read chat often. I type first, when no respond, I talk on mic. Sometimes it's an accident, sometimes it's freekill.

Amy

#Wilde
So... Uhm should I do anything about this or not?

I think we should add it as a rule as of last night the major spam while people were dead was just too much. I can't do much because it isn't a rule as of yet but will be added once me and the other's finish working on the rule page. (I think i added it as a rule on the request's page but then again people would want to know you *Bene* Confirmed it so it's better off we make a seperate page for it) There is multiple people that talk at the same time while there dead. I gave a warning it cooled down for a bit. Then started up again. I can't give a mute if they didn't mic spam. It was short period's of time when they would talk all at once.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Best way to solve the issue with the deads on mic is to simply mute deads. Chat is available for them to use.

However, is this is possible: Could deads be mute for people who are alive, but not for deads?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I think we should add it as a rule as of last night the major spam while people were dead was just too much. I can't do much because it isn't a rule as of yet but will be added once me and the other's finish working on the rule page. (I think i added it as a rule on the request's page but then again people would want to know you *Bene* Confirmed it so it's better off we make a seperate page for it) There is multiple people that talk at the same time while there dead. I gave a warning it cooled down for a bit. Then started up again. I can't give a mute if they didn't mic spam. It was short period's of time when they would talk all at once.
It's micspam none the less. Micspam is not just repetitive saying the same thing or spamming music or screaming. If they are talking over The Warden, you can mute them. If they are causing chaos. /sm_mute @Red 5 or something c:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Best way to solve the issue with the deads on mic is to simply mute deads. Chat is available for them to use.

However, is this is possible: Could deads be mute for people who are alive, but not for deads?
That is possible, but problem is, half blu team doesn't bother to read the chat. Micspam = mute

Amy

#Wilde
That is possible, but problem is, half blu team doesn't bother to read the chat. Micspam = mute

Agreed. I would say people who have donor can talk while dead other's shouldn't be able to. If we mute while there talking while dead there would be alot of people. Probably would get pissed and then spam chat and what not and would ask for a ban. Lol i feel like that's what would happen

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Not my problem if Blu is not looking at chat. They would learn to look and the ones who are most likely freekilling are complete and utter idiots any way since they can't read rules. The ones who do freekill by accident ask people or get worried and say sorry. So...

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
If I may, I'm gonna summarize what everyone has said into a neat list.

For the removal of the deads on mic :
-Ghosting
-Talking over warden/mic spam
-You can type to object against a freekill

Against the removal of the deads on mic :
-Blu barely looks at chat - Can't check for freekill easily
-Admins need to talk (This could be implemented with the other point though)
-Harder to ghost actual delayers/afks.

As it stands, I gotta say, I'd rather keep it the way it is. The ghosting/mic spam can be resolved with a demo as has been pointed out several times, which makes the points that are for the removal of deads on mic get overshadowed by the points against it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom