Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak/Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Multiple people talk while they are dead and ghosting nonstop. I think when there dead they shouldnt be able to talk at all in the first place. They can always use chat to talk. But the mic spam is so often when admins are off. Even more at night. So please tell me we can fix it to them not being able to talk while they are dead. If not we need to find another solution <3

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Multiple people talk while they are dead and ghosting nonstop. I think when there dead they shouldnt be able to talk at all in the first place. They can always use chat to talk. But the mic spam is so often when admins are off. Even more at night. So please tell me we can fix it to them not being able to talk while they are dead. If not we need to find another solution <3
Yes please fix this it gets really annoying when the players that are dead spam mic to ruin the players' game which are alive since they won't be able to hear warden.
I +1 this idea but only if there's an exception for admins since, Sometimes people get freekilled while I'm already dead and I need to tell the warden/guard what he/she did wrong
and that's the easiest through mic usually...

Amy

#Wilde
I think donor's and of course admins can talk when ever in Jb while dead. But if someone got freekilled i think they should just tell them in chat because they would see it on there rather then hear you on mic. Unless there is an admin on who can tell them what they did wrong (Also nobody ever tells someone they broke a rule on mic because they would be doing the same thing like ghosting and what not over again even though you just told them they broke a rule) Happened to me yesterday. Person kept ghosting while dead and i told them it's not allowed and he still continued to do it. He ghosted Sakuya and told them everything about where he was and if he had ammo. Pretty much mic spammed throughout the round towards the end. @NotNotchSilly

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

It wouldn't be the best, as i get freekilled alot and when i type it in chat it usually gets ignored, and sometimes people ghost when theres 1 guy hiding and there 3 minutes left on the round and he isn't even trying to rebel he is just being a dick and delaying

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

It wouldn't be the best, as i get freekilled alot and when i type it in chat it usually gets ignored, and sometimes people ghost when theres 1 guy hiding and there 3 minutes left on the round and he isn't even trying to rebel he is just being a dick and delaying
its not a freekill request...

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
I +1 this idea but only if there's an exception for admins since, Sometimes people get freekilled while I'm already dead and I need to tell the warden/guard what he/she did wrong
and that's the easiest through mic usually...
I think donor's and of course admins can talk when ever in Jb while dead. But if someone got freekilled i think they should just tell them in chat because they would see it on there rather then hear you on mic. Unless there is an admin on who can tell them what they did wrong (Also nobody ever tells someone they broke a rule on mic because they would be doing the same thing like ghosting and what not over again even though you just told them they broke a rule) Happened to me yesterday. Person kept ghosting while dead and i told them it's not allowed and he still continued to do it. He ghosted Sakuya and told them everything about where he was and if he had ammo. Pretty much mic spammed throughout the round towards the end. @NotNotchSilly
Ok @NotNotchSilly that is a really good point admins should have the ability to talk on mic freely if they need to state out something or do a mic check. And @Amy your points are valid as well i highly agree that donors and admins should have the luxury to speak freely on mic even while dead but just not spam or yell out free kill like most people do.
It wouldn't be the best, as i get freekilled a lot and when i type it in chat it usually gets ignored, and sometimes people ghost when theres 1 guy hiding and there 3 minutes left on the round and he isn't even trying to rebel he is just being a dick and delaying
Ok @A LEMON ATE ME i've been in that situation and i hate it usually you would go on mic and say "FREE KILL FREE KILL" but honestly that's going to get you even more ignored especially if you do it like all the other immature little kids and yell it out for a duration of 10 seconds, just no my right ear is basically deaf alright i intend on keeping my left ear. So if the warden is ignoring you when you type it out and also if you use all caps is probably because:
A: The warden is just blind flat out.
B: The warden and the person who free killed you are butt buddies and so the warden is not going to do anything.
C: The warden has a personal problem with you so he doesn't like you.
D: The warden is just a flat out dick and is a really bad warden.
E: All of the above.
(Usually E is right i always go with E).
Well this is entirely my opinion on the subject also other people's opinions who find my ideas valid and they have the same ones but i hope this helps on determining the solution for this matter.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

How we add 'Ghosting is not allowed unless a player is delaying' a rule. People who ghost get a warning but if they keep doing it, we give them a mute.

And for micspam, just get a short demo and they will get muted. The more they do it, the longer the mute and eventually a perm.

And for admins being offline often, just apply when you feel ready. US admins are in a need and you both (u know who) would get my support.

X

Sakuya

Trickster
Yes Miyuki you know i record a ton i just reported 5 people for freekilling countless times and yea US servers are in dire need of active US admins.

Amy

#Wilde
@A LEMON ATE ME I've noticed some people who play jailbreak don't know the rules. Last night while the warden was giving order's one was doing something other then his orders and started calling freekill in mic and in chat. Idk who it was but that person was wrong to call them a freekiller when they did the right thing. You don't do the order's you will be killed therefore no reason for you to spam chat or call out freekiller on mic. If they freekilled you simply report the person not spam on mic. This is why i made this thread to help other people hear order's and for those who are dead to wait and not talk because there really isn't a point for them to talk. Freekill= Report (Don't forget to record it)

Last edited:

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Snooze
I agree with Amy, letting REDs talk after they're dead is literally useless. There's nothing useful they can say in chat if they're dead, so this is the right decision.

Reactions: Amy

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I agree with Amy, letting REDs talk after they're dead is literally useless. There's nothing useful they can say in chat if they're dead, so this is the right decision.
Depends. If I get killed while doing an order I want to be able to ask why I got killed. Was he wrong? Did I miss something? Was it an accident? But if they keep saying 'freekill' repetitive when its not or ghost, then we get a rule to make them getting muted for that? First we warn, then we mute.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Depends. If I get killed while doing an order I want to be able to ask why I got killed. Was he wrong? Did I miss something? Was it an accident?

I agree with this since sometimes the warden forgets his own orders and than you have to tell him/her what he/she did wrong and through chat don't the warden doesn't see it 90% of the time

Reactions: Amy

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

@A LEMON ATE ME I've noticed some people who play jailbreak don't know the rules. Last night while the warden was giving order's one was doing something other then his orders and started calling freekill in mic and in chat. Idk who it was but that person was wrong to call them a freekiller when they did the right thing. You don't do the order's you will be killed therefore no reason for you to spam chat or call out freekiller on mic. If they freekilled you simply report the person not spam on mic. This is why i made this thread to help other people hear order's and for those who are dead to wait and not talk because there really isn't a point for them to talk. Freekill= Report (Don't forget to record it)
Not everybody is recording just incase he gets freekiled, its faster and much simpler to say "warden this guy on blu freekilled me" warden enables FF and kills the freekiller

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Not everybody is recording just incase he gets freekiled, its faster and much simpler to say "warden this guy on blu freekilled me" warden enables FF and kills the freekiller

Would you kill someone just because some dead red tells you to? That would make you the freekiller 90% of the time, when the dead reds are incorrect.

Sakuya

Trickster
Yea @A LEMON ATE ME listen to what @Viking34 said, killing a blu just because a red said that he or she free killed them is not right, ask the blue about it and if they admit it let them suicide don't kill them because that's considered team killing and it's not allowed no the blue team

Amy

#Wilde
Depends. If I get killed while doing an order I want to be able to ask why I got killed. Was he wrong? Did I miss something? Was it an accident? But if they keep saying 'freekill' repetitive when its not or ghost, then we get a rule to make them getting muted for that? First we warn, then we mute.

Agreed you do that to ask but not spam. Ghosting part they need to get muted or gagged for because there's always that one person ghosting. Only time to ghost i think is when the rebeller isn't actively rebelling. So that way there is no delay. I just don't want alot of people using the mic at once because it causes others to mic spam. Even more when there dead (You know i won't disagree with you <3)

No that's never allowed because maybe that red didn't hear the orders correctly and will cause a guard to freekill. When the warden enables FF it will cause other reds to kill eachother so again a big no. They do it again then have the recording set before round start and hope that u catch him/her.

Yea @A LEMON ATE ME listen to what @Viking34 said, killing a blu just because a red said that he or she free killed them is not right, ask the blue about it and if they admit it let them suicide don't kill them because that's considered team killing and it's not allowed no the blue team

Yes listen to Viking and Sak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom