Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed I am running for president of blackwonder 2022

VOTE FOR ENDER 2022

• YES

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • YES

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • YEs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEs

• Yes

• Yes x2

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
INTRODUCTION:
Hello everyone! You may know me as that one guy who consistently shitposts on the forums and somehow still has mod. I have previously written on these forums to callout many notable figures such as sera and oak (Herzog). You may be wondering "What callout post is about this time?" Well, you see, this isn't going to be a callout post, but my announcement that I am running for president of blackwonder! That's right! Yours truly running to be the president of this great community! Wanna know why you should vote for me? Well, that's simple! Let me lay out the deets.

MY TAX POLICY:
Now, many of you might be thinking "crikey, you couldn't make a callout post on 10k because you couldn't understand tax laws, how the hell can we expect you to make a coherent tax policy???" WELL, THAT IS JUST THE THING! There will be no tax policy. That's right! I am abolishing all taxes, so everyone can keep their $2USD a month for donator access on the servers. Now, I can understand how some of you may be concerned about the loss of revenue this could cause, however, I have a solution for that. Do you know how we have over 200 servers and how some of them don't get players? Well if I get elected president of blackwonder, I will shut down all those dead servers and use the newly free server space to set up a bitcoin mining scheme. You heard me, instead of wasting computing power and storage on dead servers, we will replace them with bitcoin mining, so blackwonder can afford to drop the $2 tax.

MY VISION FOR BLACKWONDER:

I have a dream, that one day, blackwonder will be seen as a world super-power as part of the UN. But how could blackwonder, a tf2 community, ever hope to achieve this? Well, I have a plan for this, a quite simple plan that has a 100% chance of succeeding! Here it is:

1. I WILL GET ALL ADMINS, FURRIES AND WEEBS DEMOTED FROM THE STAFF TEAM (any admin I liked in those categories may be given the mercy of becoming a train or moderator)
2. I WILL SET IT UP SO INSTEAD OF CHEATERS BEING BANNED, THEY WILL ALL AUTOMATICALLY BE REDIRECTED TO BRAZILIAN SERVERS (the Brazilian servers are already a lost cause, won't make much of a difference there)
3. FROM THE BITCOIN MINING SCHEME THAT I ANNOUNCED EARLIER, WE WILL START A COUNTERFEITING OPERATION TO PRINT US DOLLARS
4. WE WILL THEN USE THE MONEY TO HIRE A SMALL ARMY, WHICH WILL BE USED TO TAKE OUR OWN LAND AND BECOME A COUNTRY
5. WE WILL JOIN THE UN SINCE WE ARE NOW A COUNTRY
6. WE WILL THEN "CONVINCE" THE UN TO MAKE US INCHARGE OF WORLD AFFAIRS AND LAW
7. WE WILL HAVE TOTAL CONTROL
8. WE WILL FORCE EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH TO PLAY ON BLACKWONDER FOR ATLEAST 1 HOUR A DAY!

and that's only for my first term
IF YOU ELECT ME FOR A SECOND TERM:
9. WE WILL ACCELERATE THE SPACE PROGRAM
10. WE WILL CONTACT OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE
11. WE WILL FORM A GALACTIC EMPIRE AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF BLACKWONDER TO ALL THE ALIENS
12. WE WILL FORCE THEM TO PLAY BLACKWONDER

CONCLUSION:
I HAVE SHOWN YOU HOW I CAN MAKE BLACKWONDER GREAT AGAIN! WE CAN BE A GALACTIC SUPERPOWER BRINGING ALL THE ALIENS TO THEIR KNEES AND FORCE THEM TO PLAY BLACKWONDER, WE WILL RISE ABOVE, WE WILL BE GODS! THAT IS WHY YOU MUST VOTE FOR ME, AS I WILL ELIMINATE TAXES AND BRING US TO THE GALACTIC STAGE!!!

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Ive noticed a troubling trend lately where some dumpster posts will be closed before the privately appointed Garfielder has the opportunity to properly handle the post. What is your campaign policy on the Garfield of dumpster posts?
@normie

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Not only is a lot of this illegal. But some of it is morally wrong, as in sending hackers to brazilian servers. at least give them the mercy of a ban..

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
Not only is a lot of this illegal. But some of it is morally wrong, as in sending hackers to brazilian servers. at least give them the mercy of a ban..
Why would cheaters deserve mercy? If they felt the need to make things worse for everyone else, they don’t deserve mercy.
I do not support aliens playing on Blackwonder
Due to the vast distances of space, they would most likely have their own servers, so it wouldn’t affect you.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
Bro whoever keeps moving into the dumpster you gotta wait until the election is over bro

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
I would vote for you if you make me prime minster of blackwonder

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
The only one going to Brazil at this rate will be you, friend.
2. I WILL SET IT UP SO INSTEAD OF CHEATERS BEING BANNED, THEY WILL ALL AUTOMATICALLY BE REDIRECTED TO BRAZILIAN SERVERS (the Brazilian servers are already a lost cause, won't make much of a difference there)
bad place to be someone from brazil

we have "ç" on keyboards

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
also the only one who will get my vote is he: Armstrong

1648301329369.png

who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom