Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed I am running for president of blackwonder 2022

VOTE FOR ENDER 2022

• YES

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • YES

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • YEs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEs

• Yes

• Yes x2

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

IF YOU VOTE FOR ME, I WILL ALSO INVEST MONEY INTO CREATING THE WORLDS FIRST TIME MACHINE SO I CAN GO BACK IN TIME AND MURDER François Viète (HE PUT LETTERS IN MATH)

Pienamai

Face Melting
His name being the only non capitalized part means you've clearly had to copy-paste it in. You do not even know how to spell his name therefore I do not believe you'd be smart enough for your time machine part.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

His name being the only non capitalized part means you've clearly had to copy-paste it in. You do not even know how to spell his name therefore I do not believe you'd be smart enough for your time machine part.
Reported for false information

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Whoever keeps editing this thread I will personally make sure you are put on the hitlist when I become president

sunstep

Truly Feared
Good evening everyone,

Finally some good news.

It has taken us a long time to review Ender's presidency application, a lot of consideration has been done. We've been thinking about this application non stop for months. After a long time of no president on Blackwonder.tf we are glad to announce the following:

- You have no political experience and therefore cannot speak in the name of 7 billion gamers.
- You have been rejected and been banned from running for president in the future.

Have a good day everyone.

~ Super duper mega Head of Blackwonder.tf

:troll:

Now close this thread.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Good evening everyone,

Finally some good news.

It has taken us a long time to review Ender's presidency application, a lot of consideration has been done. We've been thinking about this application non stop for months. After a long time of no president on Blackwonder.tf we are glad to announce the following:

- You have no political experience and therefore cannot speak in the name of 7 billion gamers.
- You have been rejected and been banned from running for president in the future.

Have a good day everyone.

~ Super duper mega Head of Blackwonder.tf

:troll:

Now close this thread.
I reject your rejection

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Where could normie be?

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)