Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CrowLoco's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Personal Information

• Name:
CrowLoco

• Your Age:
21 years young.

NSW, Australia

• Your SteamID:

steamID: STEAM_1:1:35136412

steamID3: [U:1:70272825]

steamID64: 76561198030538553

customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crowlocotv

Server Information

• Have you managed servers previously?

Yes. I was a moderator of a significant community known as OzzyFurocity from August 2017 to their closure in September 2017.

I have also hosted several servers across multiple games (incl. TF2, CS:GO, Rust, CS:S and Garry's Mod) and hosted two seperate small communities ("InFurNo AU" and "What Do You Mean TF2".

• Are you familiar with admin commands?

Yes. It's been some time since I've used the SourceBans/SourceMod admin menus, but I do have a great deal of experience with them (despite the exact commands not coming to mind immediately).

• On which servers do you usually play?

Primarily AUS Jailbreak, but I also really enjoy the 100x MvM, 10x Hightower, Hightower No Carts and VSH (though I was unaware BLW had a VSH server until recently, I seriously love VSH).

Application Questions:

• Why do you want to become an admin?

I'd like to become a moderator to better assist the community. I'm a respected member of the Aussie Blackwonder community and always do my best to uphold the rules. I find there aren't many staff members who are able to attend to the Australian portion of the community (especially Jailbreak) and would like to offer my helping hand to the few who can.

Jailbreak especially has a significantly higher number of rulebreakers, as there are many rules that come with hosting such a server. Quite often I notice people complaining about the lack of staff tending to the server when there are rulebreakers, so as someone who plays on there whenever I can, I feel it would be a breath of fresh air for the community members to see a friendly and regular face who can also ensure everyone's having a good time, properly.

I do my best to acknowledge and familiarise myself with the rules. There have been a couple of times where I have been mistaken on a rule and had been corrected. Following the correction, I was always careful to pass on my knowledge to others, so everybody could be aware of the broken rule and could take better care as to not break it again.

If I were to be accepted, I would make very certain I'm not swinging my weight around. It's incredibly frustrating as a community member to see staff members (especially on certain other communities...) join a game and dominate the server, never actually playing and just throwing bans left and right. Of course, bans, mutes, etc., will need to be applied where they are necessary, but I feel as someone who is actually active and engaging with the community in a positive manner, people would be less likely to break the rules and thus bring a positive light to the servers (especially, in this instance, Jailbreak).

• Do you know any of our current staff members?

Yes

• If Yes, please tell us the their names.

Supreme: I have spoken to Supreme a lot, and he has mentioned before that he would like to see me as a staff member. Cheers.

Gibus: While we have never spoken directly, we are both active in the shoutbox and have engaged in conversation there.

I haven't had much contact with other staff members besides joining conversations in Discord and playing in-game with them.

• Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

Most days I am available and my spare time is usually spent on TF2 (or, at least, on my computer).

• How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

My general way of thinking is the three strikes system (unless a significant period of time has occurred between punishments). As a general rule of thumb, I believe Warning > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent is a fair way to tackle most of the common punishments (especially gags/mutes/teambans). I find that most people who break a rule to the point of being punished usually stop breaking the rule after a warning. Then, people who do require a 1-Day ban realise that they are in trouble and should definitely stop. Players who are banned for a week usually either take far longer to come back, or don't return at all.

However, there are certain situations in which immediate and permanent bans are required. In the case of someone with a hack or cheat, permanent bans would be issued and a .dem file will be added to the ban on SourceBans.

Specifics:

Mic/Text Spam (Mutes/Gags): Warning > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent

Sprays (Spray ban): Warning (They must stop spraying or change it) > Kick ("Change your spray.) > 1 Day ban ("You failed to change your spray after two warnings.) > 1 Week > Permanent

VSH:

Refuse to play (Teamban): Warning > Slay (ends round) > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent

People who are Hale and refuse to play (i.e: "just kill me", etc.) will be warned, followed by a slay if they do not co-operate. If they are Hale again and refuse to play, they will be awarded with a 1-Day teamban. Situations like this don't require a server ban, as it is quite common for these players to enjoy being a player, but not the Hale, so a server ban would not be necessary.

Jailbreak:

No Mic (Teamban): Mic check > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent

Similarly to VSH, people who join Blu but do not know how/refuse to play will be warned, then appropriately slain, followed by a teamban if they continue to mess around during the next round.

Blu players who do not have a microphone will be mic-checked, then teambanned for 1 Day/1 Week/Permanently (three strikes) if they don't have, or refuse to use, a mic.

Freekilling (Teamban): 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent

Wardens/Blus that freekill once accidentally will be slain. Most of the time, in cases like this, it is an accident, the player will apologise then slay themselves. However, if they freekill/MFK with purpose (i.e don't know how to play or just don't care), they will be provided with a 1 Day teamban instantly. There is no point warning/slaying these people since they are either unfamiliar with how the game works or are intentionally freekilling just to be a jerk. (Note that this also applies to favouritism/previous rounds; "You annoyed me last round so I'll kill you" is not a valid excuse thus the Blu will be teambanned).

• Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I really hope to be able to provide the BLW staff a hand in moderating the Aussie servers. At the moment, a lot of people are concerned about the lack of staff attention to these servers, but as an Australian and a frequent regular to the servers, I can put their concerns to ease a little bit.

Speaking of which, many people know me on the servers, especially Jailbreak. I receive a warm welcome each time I join, and I hope that doesn't change if I were to receive staff.

I've had some experience in the past with server management as mentioned previously; I've hosted quite a few over several games. I doubt I'll ever be of use in coding as I don't have much experience in that field, but during my time hosting these servers and communities, I always took my best effort to be an active member of the community; that is to say, I never acted "like an admin". I was always just another member of my communities and only took an "authority stance" when it was necessary. This allowed me to better connect with my community, instead of scaring people away thinking I was gonna slam my banhammer down on them within 0.4 nanoseconds.

I would be the same in Blackwonder. Not another admin or moderator hiding in the shadows silently banning people. I don't want the perception people have of me to change. I want to remain a respected and beloved member of the community, but I also want to help Blackwonder keep the servers fun and safe, free from cheaters and rulebreakers so everyone else can have fun.

Also, not to flex, but I'm #1 on the Aus Jailbreak server ;)

Much love to you all. I love this community and will continue to support it whether my app is accepted or denied.

Thank you for your time,
Jeremy "CrowLoco" Fisher

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello CrowLoco,

Nice to see you're applying for staff, but there are some things that I want to point out.

Most days I am available and my spare time is usually spent on TF2 (or, at least, on my computer).
Could you be more specific, as in, give estimations of what times you can normally come online?

Mic/Text Spam (Mutes/Gags): Warning > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent
This is, in my opinion, quite harsh. generally, the 3 strike system is a bit too harsh for me, would be nice to see you add a bit more steps to your ladder instead of jumping to perm after 3 times.

Sprays (Spray ban): Warning (They must stop spraying or change it) > Kick ("Change your spray.) > 1 Day ban ("You failed to change your spray after two warnings.) > 1 Week > Permanent
This is a permanent sprayban. Once they change the spray, they can appeal it on the forums.

Refuse to play (Teamban): Warning > Slay (ends round) > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent
I... don't think that there is a teamban in VSH, I am not sure though.

No Mic (Teamban): Mic check > 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent
Immediate permanent teamban. Once they got a mic, they can appeal this on the forums.

Freekilling (Teamban): 1 Day > 1 Week > Permanent
A bit steep in my opinion.

Your chatlogs are very clean, only some minor usage of the word "fuck", in a non-insulting way.

In general, you don't have a very good grasp of the punishment system, since your punishments are a bit too steep. I recommend reading some accepted applications to get a general Idea of what we're looking for. You are also lacking quite a few punishments, especially in the Jailbreak section (Jailbreak has quite a few rules). I believe the lack of knowledge comes from inexperience. You're a bit too new to be a staff member, in my taste.
Also, it would've been nice to be asked before you put my name on your app.

I'm sorry, but due to your lack of experience, I'm going to have to give my -support. Good luck.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

I'm sorry, but due to your lack of experience, I'm going to have to give my -support. Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the response. I admit, I haven't been here very long and I'm aware this community functions differently to the way others work. You're right, I should have done a little more research into other people's punishments to see what would be better. I appreciate your feedback!

Also, it would've been nice to be asked before you put my name on your app.

That was a little rude to assume you'd know who I was without asking. Sorry -sweat-

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Nope. Want to fix this statement before carrying on with this App?

Lying in your app doesn't help you in any way.

Ah, of course, my apologies. I went under a different name then but I can assure you, I was selected to be a moderator. If you need further proof, I can speak to Leon as I still have him added. Come to think of it, I should have specified that I did use a different name so it's understandable that you wouldn't recognise me now. My bad. I'll edit the post when he responds.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ah, of course, my apologies. I went under a different name then but I can assure you, I was selected to be a moderator. If you need further proof, I can speak to Leon as I still have him added. Come to think of it, I should have specified that I did use a different name so it's understandable that you wouldn't recognise me now. My bad. I'll edit the post when he responds.
Could you tell us what your other name was? Maybe Kerknor will recognize it then.

Leon

Chirp

Hi Guys,

I'm the Founder and ex-proprietor of Ozzy Furocity. CrowLoco was selected to be a Moderator in our community, and his statement of experience is accurate. (Though as recently pointed out to me: He was a little bit off on the dates, even though the quantative experience was correct!)

It is important to note that Ozzy Furocity was a large community, spanning three continents with some 40 Team Fortress 2 servers in total at its peak. Given the geographical diversity of our community, we were required to recruit Moderators from different continents and timezones. You will note that Kerknor lives in the United States, whereas CrowLoco lives in Australia. For this reason, I can completely forgive Kerknor for inadvertently misrepresenting the experience of CrowLoco on this occasion, they were both Moderators, and their roles and locales did not require them to interface with one another. Further, Kerknor was a devout 2fort adherent, whereas CrowLoco tended to hang around our VSH and MarioKart servers.

Speaking to CrowLoco's suitability as a Moderator:

It was noted on Kerknor's application that I once had to defend his reputation, due to misconceptions in the broader TF2 community regarding Kerknor's suitability as a Moderator. I did so because it was the right thing to do.

On this occasion, I'm quite pleased to say that CrowLoco has never required public defending, has never been misunderstood, always worked within the rules and guidelines we outlined to all our Moderators, and gave me no trouble as a staff member. I believe he would be an asset to the Blackwonder community, as he was once an asset to Ozzy Furocity... Even now, I can still see the traits that lead to him becoming a Moderator in the first place - Having been labelled a liar incorrectly, he's maintained a cool head, has apologised for and explained the misunderstanding despite no apology being owed, and has offered logical way forward to resolve Kerknor’s, Vicks and Jim’s concerns. Personally, I don't think there's a more frustrating situation to be in than to be called a liar, when you know you're telling the truth.

If there are any doubts regarding the authenticity of this message, as if the infamous length and verbosity wasn't proof enough already, feel free get an Administrator to check the verified email on my forum profile, or drop me an email directly at [email protected]

- Leon

PS: Even if this application isn't accepted, it would be nice to see an apology for the inadvertent insult. CrowLoco would never ask for one, but I believe it would be the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

While the name you went under would be helpful, it was more so the dates you listed, as they are almost 2 years off. This is why I asked if you wanted to fix your statement of being a Mod and even in a community server that no longer existed. As seen above, Leon added more to clear anyone's assumptions with anything else.

Since my name and app was mentioned,
It was noted on Kerknor's application that I once had to defend his reputation, due to misconceptions in the broader TF2 community regarding Kerknor's suitability as a Moderator
The quote I used,
This is from a long time ago and it is easy to see that OzzyFurocity's Owner (Leon) gave clarity to the whole situation in this thread that diffused some of the comments.

Now that the times listed seem to be cleared up, we can move on from this area of the app. Thank you for the responses assisting this.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

What do you find most enjoyable about playing on Blackwonder servers?

The community. Plain and simple. I've met some wonderful people and have added around 10-12 people just from the Jailbreak server. I must say, I feel very at home here (despite the misunderstanding in this thread!) and encourage people to join as well.

Edit: I'd just like to address the name situation as well, since I'd been meaning to but got side-tracked with RL stuff. Busy week. I went by a different name back then, during a different time in my life. I'm thankful for Leon's message and assistance with clearing up the issue and, for personal reasons, would rather not reveal my previous name so as to leave that life behind. I hope you understand.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ello,
My main concern lies within your punishment section. A significant portion of your punishments goes from 1 day to a week to permanent. I'll admit, even hypocritically, these jumps seem extremely severe. As Gibus pointed out, you're also missing a large chunk of punishments from General Punishments, Jailbreak Punishments, and VSH Punishments. You should definitely expand these sections so we can see how you would handle specific situations. Otherwise, you have answered our questions thoroughly and stayed calm under pressure. From what Leon has said, it seems to me that you are responsible and quite mature. You also play on AUS Jb where a significant portion of our reports *ahem supreme* come from, so I believe having someone keeping the peace over there would be good. Also, I've seen you both in-game and during a stream and you seem pretty chill. I'll be Neutral leaning +Support once you fix and expand your punishments.

Jampoint

Retired
Hello CrowLoco,
The application looks great and clearly has effort put into it. We can clearly see that there are a few issues regarding punishments, but I need to point out a few things before we fully consider everything.

CrowLoco has been playing on the servers for almost 3 days according to TFStats. At this point, he should know quite a bit, but he's from Australia and plays on Australian servers. We do not have any moderators or admins covering those servers regularly. That's why he doesn't know much about punishing players and why he doesn't know any admins or moderators. For CrowLoco, considering what I've said, I recommend researching some of the punishments through Sourcemod and look at any accepted applications for ideas of what to add to the application regarding punishments.

Despite me never seeing you in game, your chatlogs are fairly tame in both TFStats and Discord, and I don't see anything bad when it comes to behavior. You also had a great run in Ozzy Furocity and have some experience administrating, plus with Leon backing you up. For now, I think that you can make a great Moderator with no issue, but I really recommend to hang out more around the Discord so we can get to know you better and that you fix your punishments.

P.S. - I also appreciate @Leon taking some of his time to confirm CrowLoco was a moderator on Ozzy Furocity and that he did a great job while he spent his time there. Thanks again!

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

We can clearly see that there are a few issues regarding punishments...

I've taken the time this morning to read over some other accepted applications and would like to offer an amends to my punishments, however, I would like to mention I personally find repeated short punishments troublesome, as people who break rules intentionally will simply wait the short time and come back to break them again. But, I see this is not the way the administrators would like Blackwonder run and I understand completely. Please allow me to amend my punishment system with the following:

General Behaviour

Chat/Mic Spam (Gag/Mute resp.):
Warning > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Bullying (incl. racism, sexism, harassment, etc., subject to mute/gag as necessary): Warning > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Inappropriate Spray (Spray ban): Warning (Change your spray and rejoin) > Kick ("Come back when your spray is changed") > Permanent

Inappropriate Objector: Warning (Unequip/change decal) > Kick > 1 Hour ban > 6 Hour Ban > 1 Day Ban (Note: If the player rejoins with the same Objector and refuses to change it even after multiple bans, they're clearly doing it just to frustrate staff, hence the long ban relative to the rule)

Hacking (Ban): Confirm (spec/with players) > Record Demo (record namehack) > Permanent Ban > Upload Demo to SB

Advertising Hacks: If player is joking: Warning > 1 Hour Gag/Mute > 6 Hour > 1 Day || If genuinely advertising: Permanent Gag/Mute

Exploits/Game-breaks (Ban): Warning > Kick > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 2 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Staff Impersonation: Warning > 1 Hour Gag/Mute > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Jailbreak Specific

Illegal Unwarden: Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 2 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Freekill: Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Mass Freekill: 1 Day Teamban > 1 Week > 2 week > 1 Month > Permanent (Note: if the player repeatedly MFKs despite being banned, they know what they're doing is wrong, thus the more severe punishments)

No Microphone: Mic Check > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 2 Days > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Delaying: Warning > Slay

Armory Camping: Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Versus Saxton Hale Specific

Friendlies:
Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Ban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 week > 1 Month > Permanent

AFK as Hale: AFK Check > Slay > 1 Hour Ban (Note: AFK as Hale isn't a huge issue because most often it's unintentional, but if it's repeated then they're too busy to play a game that requires them to be prepared to play as Hale)

Delaying/Not Playing: Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Ban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

_____

That should cover majority of the important rules. There are a few other minor detail rules that can be easily atoned for with a kick, gag/mute or short ban, but the ones listed above are the main rules that are likely to be broken or enforced. Hopefully this will address the primary concerns of the admins. I appreciate everybody's feedback and support. More proof that BLW is a fantastic community.

Jampoint

Retired
I've taken the time this morning to read over some other accepted applications and would like to offer an amends to my punishments, however, I would like to mention I personally find repeated short punishments troublesome, as people who break rules intentionally will simply wait the short time and come back to break them again. But, I see this is not the way the administrators would like Blackwonder run and I understand completely. Please allow me to amend my punishment system with the following:

General Behaviour

Chat/Mic Spam (Gag/Mute resp.):
Warning > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Bullying (incl. racism, sexism, harassment, etc., subject to mute/gag as necessary): Warning > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Inappropriate Spray (Spray ban): Warning (Change your spray and rejoin) > Kick ("Come back when your spray is changed") > Permanent

Inappropriate Objector: Warning (Unequip/change decal) > Kick > 1 Hour ban > 6 Hour Ban > 1 Day Ban (Note: If the player rejoins with the same Objector and refuses to change it even after multiple bans, they're clearly doing it just to frustrate staff, hence the long ban relative to the rule)

Hacking (Ban): Confirm (spec/with players) > Record Demo (record namehack) > Permanent Ban > Upload Demo to SB

Advertising Hacks: If player is joking: Warning > 1 Hour Gag/Mute > 6 Hour > 1 Day || If genuinely advertising: Permanent Gag/Mute

Exploits/Game-breaks (Ban): Warning > Kick > 1 Hour > 1 Day > 2 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Staff Impersonation: Warning > 1 Hour Gag/Mute > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Jailbreak Specific

Illegal Unwarden: Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 2 Day > 1 Week > 2 Weeks > 1 Month > Permanent

Freekill: Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Mass Freekill: 1 Day Teamban > 1 Week > 2 week > 1 Month > Permanent (Note: if the player repeatedly MFKs despite being banned, they know what they're doing is wrong, thus the more severe punishments)

No Microphone: Mic Check > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 2 Days > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Delaying: Warning > Slay

Armory Camping: Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Teamban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

Friendlies:
Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Ban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 week > 1 Month > Permanent

AFK as Hale: AFK Check > Slay > 1 Hour Ban (Note: AFK as Hale isn't a huge issue because most often it's unintentional, but if it's repeated then they're too busy to play a game that requires them to be prepared to play as Hale)

Delaying/Not Playing: Warning > Slay > 1 Hour Ban > 1 Day > 1 Week > 2 Week > 1 Month > Permanent

_____

That should cover majority of the important rules. There are a few other minor detail rules that can be easily atoned for with a kick, gag/mute or short ban, but the ones listed above are the main rules that are likely to be broken or enforced. Hopefully this will address the primary concerns of the admins. I appreciate everybody's feedback and support. More proof that BLW is a fantastic community.

Some punishments are alright for now, some still have a huge jump(One day to one week? Try three days in the middle of that. Same for the hour-day punishments) However, Gibus had some corrections for punishments and I've noticed a few of them were not properly corrected, such as "No microphone."
When someone does not have a mic, they are permanently teambanned until they can prove they can use a mic.
Please reread Gibus' response.

Advertising hacks: Permanent comm block, no matter if they are joking or not.
Staff Impersonation: It may not just be voice. They can imitate through a whole fake profile as well. How would you deal with that?
Delaying/Not playing and Friendlies are the same thing.

Second, we asked you to extend your punishments, as in add more punishments. Despite some of them sounding like they punish similarly, some others cannot just be skipped. Jailbreak has a TON of offenses. For example, how do you punish for ammo glitching, freeday griefing, teamkilling, freehitting, favoritism, illegal friendly fire, bad(conflicting and kill) orders, etc.? There are some others missed in General and in VSH, such as abusing !calladmin, different language in mic, AFK players, and camping/hiding as hale.

Finally, you can edit your application instead of making a response to your application when updating punishments. It's no problem you made a response this time around, but it can become very messy if you have to make multiple responses for edits.

That's all I have to say for now, but if you don't extend or properly fix punishments as staff ask to, it can cost you your whole application.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
This is a permanent sprayban. Once they change the spray, they can appeal it on the forums.
Up to the staff member.

In an application, don't just say what is good and wrong about a punishment, unless it is absolutely wrong, for example, needing proof for a cheater or what jam said:
Some punishments are alright for now, some still have a huge jump(One day to one week? Try three days in the middle of that. Same for the hour-day punishments) However, Gibus had some corrections for punishments and I've noticed a few of them were not properly corrected, such as "No microphone."

The sprayban system has a time integrated into it if the staff member decides to sprayban someone for 2 days, for them to change their spray, that is okay. If that same person later still has the same spray, it can be seen as that they did not want to change their spray, thus a longer ban can be applied.

Just my 2 cents on that.

Good luck with your application.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello Crow, I'v read the app and the responses, and here's my opinion.

First off this:
AFK as Hale: AFK Check > Slay > 1 Hour Ban
I'm quite surprised you'd decide to ban over kicking.
You have to understand that when you ban someone, he is banned on all Blackwonder servers.
I'd like you also to imagine that 2 mins later the afk player is back, but oh no he is banned for an hour, not really the best of times.

If you'v noticed someone being truly afk, you could kick him instead of slaying or banning.
I usually wait for the afk hale to die, then I'd kick him. (In case if he is "Faking afk")

-----
Regarding VSH...
You've passionately mentioned how you REALLY LOVE VSH, so here are a few situations that you should be able to answer pretty easily.
PS: (These situations may not be complete or has a concept that you have to understand, it's up to you to make sure your answer is complete and correct for 1 or 2 different scenarios if there are any others.)
vvv S1 vvv
2 players alive, both are trying to kill the hale, one is a sniper, the other is a scout.
You can see the hale going for the scout and leaving the sniper, even when the sniper was right next to him, he still doesn't kill him.

During the chase, will you punish or warn the hale for not killing the sniper for being "Friendly" towards the sniper?
^^^^^^

vvv S2 vvv
2 players are alive, one of them is an engi hiding with a nest of level 3 everything, and a scout outside fighting the hale.
The hale is currently chasing the scout, as he is unaware of the engi's location.

During the chase, someone ghosted the location of the engineer, what would you do to the ghoster? would you punish him or not? and for what reasons?
^^^^^^

vvv S3 vvv
Same situation above, however the scout is dead.
The engi is currently in his nest with level 3 buildings (Excluding the already level 1 working teleporter), and someone ghosted his location, What do you do to the ghoster?
^^^^^^

vvv S4 vvv
Same situation above, however the engi has level 1 buildings, and he is actively still upgrading them. Excluding the working level 1 teleporter)
The engi is currently in his nest, and someone ghosted his location, What do you do to the ghoster?
^^^^^^

vvv S5 vvv
2 players alive, both are trying to kill the hale, both are scouts.
BUT, it is clear one of them is very good, and the other one is pretty bad.
The hale is chasing the good scout, whilst leaving the bad one, even when he is right next to him.

During the chase, will you punish or warn the hale for not killing the bad scout for being "Friendly" towards the bad scout?
^^^^^^

And finally
vvv S6 vvv
One last player alive, it's a scout with force-a-nature, he is actively trying his hardest to kill the hale.
The hale currently has over 5K health, and is chasing down the scout.
It seems like the scout has no chance against the hale, as he only does very minute damage in comparison to the amount left.

This SEEMS to be delaying, what will you do?
^^^^^^

some still have a huge jump(One day to one week? Try three days in the middle of that.
I agree with Jampoint on this, you have to tweak it a little bit, otherwise it's very acceptable.

-------
I'm not going to ask about things out of VSH gamemode as they are not my specialty for the time being.
However, I'd like to comment on a few things.
  • Obviously it'd be better if you can stick around more in our discord server.
  • It's really great to hear from @Leon about your experience in the OzzyFurocity community.
  • I like how you answered the previous posts with care, so good on ya.

Lastly, I'm going to be waiting for your response to the VSH situations mentioned, which would no doubt help me believe that you're suitable to be a VSH moderator as well.

Depending on your response I'll state my final opinion of your suitability to become a Moderator or not.
Best of Luck~

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
vvv S1 vvv
2 players alive, both are trying to kill the hale, one is a sniper, the other is a scout.
You can see the hale going for the scout and leaving the sniper, even when the sniper was right next to him, he still doesn't kill him.

During the chase, will you punish or warn the hale for not killing the sniper for being "Friendly" towards the sniper?
^^^^^^

vvv S2 vvv
2 players are alive, one of them is an engi hiding with a nest of level 3 everything, and a scout outside fighting the hale.
The hale is currently chasing the scout, as he is unaware of the engi's location.

During the chase, someone ghosted the location of the engineer, what would you do to the ghoster? would you punish him or not? and for what reasons?
^^^^^^

vvv S3 vvv
Same situation above, however the scout is dead.
The engi is currently in his nest with level 3 buildings (Excluding the already level 1 working teleporter), and someone ghosted his location, What do you do to the ghoster?
^^^^^^

vvv S4 vvv
Same situation above, however the engi has level 1 buildings, and he is actively still upgrading them. Excluding the working level 1 teleporter)
The engi is currently in his nest, and someone ghosted his location, What do you do to the ghoster?
^^^^^^

vvv S5 vvv
2 players alive, both are trying to kill the hale, both are scouts.
BUT, it is clear one of them is very good, and the other one is pretty bad.
The hale is chasing the good scout, whilst leaving the bad one, even when he is right next to him.

During the chase, will you punish or warn the hale for not killing the bad scout for being "Friendly" towards the bad scout?
^^^^^^

And finally
vvv S6 vvv
One last player alive, it's a scout with force-a-nature, he is actively trying his hardest to kill the hale.
The hale currently has over 5K health, and is chasing down the scout.
It seems like the scout has no chance against the hale, as he only does very minute damage in comparison to the amount left.

This SEEMS to be delaying, what will you do?
^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom