Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Silky™

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Silky's app are so meticulously crafted; only 13 apps in and I can tell he has truly mastered the skill of being an admin. This boy is professional. Some say Fish's ability to administrate blackwonder are unparalleled, however I feel his skills are being put to the test by this singaporian. Silky never fails to coax me in with his truly incredible social skills. He is an amazing candidate, yet he is so humble. He is not bound by the administrative constraints of time or needing to be not toxic and pretentious. He has limitless access to an almost infinite plethora of punishments, each of which are malleable to his own liking and not just copypasted from hey ya's app. One cannot simply concoct an app so elegant, so refined, and so exquisite. Though the vocabulary that is used is minimal and far from complex, the responses to admins, his clear dedication to our servers via his generous donations, his complete non pretentiousness, proves his worth as a potential administrator. This app shows how Silky exceeds the craftsmanship of even the most highly regarded administrator applications, as he does not need to create his own punishments on his 13th app when he can steal hey ya's, this style that he alone has procured has had one of the biggest impacts on the blackwonder staff that we've ever seen. In regards to the impact this young boy has had at only age 17, he can be likened to that of Jesus, a savior of the mortal realm. This new young, lively generation of admins has lots to offer. Silky is an exemplary example; he is the hero we need but don't deserve. In the words of RainbowRobb, "you do not respect the process or the community."

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
When convicted of hacking and banned, Silky threatened to charge back his donation and then sue blackwonder. He's also gonna hack us so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom