Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Silky™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Sister? It is my girlfriend. Only because she plays sometimes.
Regardless of how much you have changed, I do not feel comfortable at all having someone else use your account with all the power admin gives. -Support
For that reason, I would suggest your girlfriend make her own account if you would become an admin.

P.S. People... how can an admin app be "dumb"???
Just confused on that, I get it if you don't like it.
But how can it be dumb??

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
But how can it be dumb??

It's his 13th app, and although a vast improvement from the other 12, he has still proven to be unsuitable. Nobody has put their foot down on the 'we are not accepting more apps from you' statement yet.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
For that reason, I would suggest your girlfriend make her own account if you would become an admin.

But how can it be dumb??
Alright, yes, I see the issue, I will inform her.

It's his 13th app, and although a vast improvement from the other 12, he has still proven to be unsuitable. Nobody has put their foot down on the 'we are not accepting more apps from you' statement yet.
Yes, while my second one was a mistake and the system or my internet glitched out, I have come a long way. If your decision is -Support from all of you, I understand. And you really think I am not allowed to apply anymore?

Overkill

a byte
So, application is better than the last ones (in terms of grammar, rules knowledge, and the lying parts in his other apps). The app is a little jumbled up and hard to read, but It seems decent enough. There is that part where you added another name (and I understand if she helped you or gave you moral support, but you don't have to put her name), but most of the admins are right. Its hard to trust someone with admin powers if you have a sibling or another person who uses that same computer/account.

It is unfortunate that @Fish-Related Crimes posted that stuff about you, and that was probably the deciding factor of this app. I did speak to you in discord last time and you seemed friendly in my opinion, but honestly it appears you still need a little more time to work on your attitude:
oAB0TUy.png
And work on yourself, as you did state in the discord you were facing homelessness or something.
DzQEpM5.jpg

There isn't much I can say with all this evidence and opinions stacked up on you.

My only pro is that you are very dedicated to our servers and have been helping the server with your donor commands, but I'm afraid I can't trust you yet with admin commands until you have worked on yourself. - support unless something changes. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Overkill

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Thank you very much overkill, I was never intending to be sarcastic or anything with that thing earlier. Alright, well I can see this application getting Declined so thank you everyone for your input and support.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Illegal ff, avoiding teamban (potentially expire at that point) and teamkill.

Attachments

• silkywhy.dem
    5 MB · Views: 284
Last edited:

will5023

first 10000 ticks you're asking people for mics, this is fine, 25000 mute a pyro i presume was throwing gas... mute not really needed but they were baiting so can overlook it... 33000 vote mute on someone called made in pussy for no reason at all.

care to explain why you muted made in pussy? i will be looking to get your donor removed for this if you cannot provide a really good explanation as they did nothing all that round that should have gotten muted for that i could see

Attachments

• silkymicchecking.dem
    21.1 MB · Views: 253

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
first 10000 ticks you're asking people for mics, this is fine, 25000 mute a pyro i presume was throwing gas... mute not really needed but they were baiting so can overlook it... 33000 vote mute on someone called made in pussy for no reason at all.

care to explain why you muted made in pussy? i will be looking to get your donor removed for this if you cannot provide a really good explanation as they did nothing all that round that should have gotten muted for that i could see
Woah, I was not mic checking, calm down will, I was not mic checking, he was warden without a mic and freekilled innocent people in previous rounds and was being negligent towards the wardens

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Woah, I was not mic checking, calm down will, I was not mic checking, he was warden without a mic and freekilled innocent people in previous rounds and was being negligent towards the wardens
Then why didn't you votemute him then?

will5023

you were clearly asking people if they had mics IE MIC CHECKING, you didnt do anything about it which is fine. made in pussy never became warden and i never saw him do anything wrong. even so WHY did you not do anything before then? if he was warden without a mic or even freekilling you'd surely have muted him then.

i shall re watch the demo but i'm fairly sure nothing happened from made in pussy

will5023

can now confirm as per discord chat that silky did infact actively know his teamban was still active yet thought that meant it was expired some how. - claims he checked after the round but still lol

Made in pussy was alive that round in the demo yet never killed anyone or did anything remotely bad.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
can now confirm as per discord chat that silky did infact actively know his teamban was still active yet thought that meant it was expired some how. - claims he checked after the round but still lol

Made in pussy was alive that round in the demo yet never killed anyone or did anything remotely bad.
I thought it was over, read the discord, I checked after I joined.

will5023

still waiting on WHY you called the vote on made in pussy when he did nothing that round

will5023

it has been almost 12 hours since my last comment and 2 days since me requesting a reason for silkys vote mute on made in pussy, no reason has yet been given. i will be requesting a donor removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom