Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Silky™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
(Josh) Prince Silky ♔ & (Abbey)Princess Abbey ♕

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:226050116

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
A few litte ones, some that never blew up (went viral), starting a new one now. But other than that, just a community that did trade servers, but not really many servers. All servers were TF2 related.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak LA - 172.96.160.74:27095 (SECOND MAIN)
Jailbreak SG - 209.58.168.131:27060 (MAIN)
Jailbreak NY - 172.96.160.74:27205
Jailbreak TX - 66.150.214.100:27060 (THIRD MAIN)
Jailbreak AU - 108.61.212.56:27025
Jailbreak UK - 185.44.76.140:27025
Jailbreak (Region Not Specified) - 176.57.142.90:27050

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I'd like to become an admin, not to tease people, not to ruin peoples lives, actually, it is the opposite, I'd like to become and Admin for the pure reason of helping out the BlackWonder community. No one is more passionate about BlackWonder servers besides me. I appreciate all the time that Mr & Miss Benedevil put into creating the servers, interacting with the community, and staying active all the time. I feel that helping out the community when others may not be available is a great idea. Now, being in BlackWonder Jailbreak servers, more specifically LA and SG, their are a whole lot of mic spammers, no wardens without mics, freekillers etc. I am always there too use my dinky voteslay and votemute, it helps but sometimes is really not enough.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Had Conversations With:
Julia and Mr Benedevil (Not sure of name sorry)
hey ya
Jim
Pkay (somewhat)
Overkill (somewhat)
Arcalium (somewhat)
Melectrome
RainbowRobb
(Mother) Russia
Tomato Kat
will5023

Seen Around:
Drax
Matrix
Noodl
Alex
Sakuya
Wanka

Heard Of:
Buster
2010wolf
Kerknor

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
UTC-7:00, Mon-Fri = 9AM-12AM Sat-Sun = 12AM-12AM

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
So, these are my rules, no one elses, (that they have written in the same order etc). Now, all punishments are going to be based on how long they've been in the community and/or whether a certain punishment has been enforced before.
*If they say they were not aware, I will just slide a link to the rules into the chat and kindly suggest they read them

*mi = minute, h = hour, d = day(s), w = week(s), mo= month(s), y = year(s), perma = permanent
*Warning players: Explain that the rule they broke will not be tolerated and kindly ask them to stop before enforcing punishments.

Global Server Rules (All servers, everywhere):
Hacking (Cheating using programs such as lmaobox, lithium etc): Record a demo, instantly ban, submit proof to forums or just keep if anyone asks for proof.
Offensive towards others: 30mi/60mi/6h/1d/3d/1w/2w/1mo/3mo/perma
Spamming (Microphone/Chat): Warn the player(s)/60mi/6h/1d/3d/1w/2w/perma

Jailbreak Rules:
Armoury Camp: Warn/Slay + 45mi Teamban
Talking Over Warden/Admin in Mic Check: Mute based on previous comm blocks or 60m/6h/1d/3d/1w/2w/perma
Round Delaying: Ask them to slay themself/themselves, continuing to delay will result in a slay.
Ghosting (Revealing Location/Informing others of ammo status): Warn if it is a first time offense, continue to ghost will result in a gag/mute based on previous comm blocks or 60mi/6h/1d/3d/1w/2w/perma
Leaving the warden: Ask them to return, if we've moved around, teleport, failure to come back will result in a slay.
Breaking Breakables (Blue & Red): Blue: Slay + Teamban/45mi/90mi/6h/12h after that, add two m/h/d/w/m/y Red: They're marked as a rebel and punishment is nothing, they're just a rebel.
Sticky Trapping: Ask to detonate, if it would harm the lives of reds, instantly slay. Failure to comply will result in a slay + 30mi teamban (This would not count for War Day).
Ammo Glitch: Ask them to leave, failure to do so will result in a kick. Proof it was done on purpose, kick/ban/1d/2d/1w/2w/1mo/2mo/3mo/6mo/1y
Late Spawner(s): Ask to slay themself, failure to do so will result in a slay, if repeated, ban/1d/2d/1w/2w/1mo/2mo/3mo/6mo/1y
Exploiting/Glitching: Ask to leave the place such as the tardis, if they fail to comply, slay.
Freekill: If proven to be a freekill, slay if wasn't on purpose, respawn red(s), then teleport. If it was intentionally done, slay + 45mi teamban.
Freeday Abuse: Such as standing in armoury doorway allowing reds to access ammunition warn + slay them. If blocking a doorway or preventing blues from moving, ask them to stop, if they continue, slay them.
Teamkill: If proven to be accidental 30mi teamban, 1d if was proven to be performed on purpose, then 2d/3d/1w/2w/1mo/2mo/perma
Baiting: Ask them to stop, if they don't slay.
Grieving: Slay + 30mi/60mi/6h/1d/1w/2w/perma, respawn any red who had died during the grief.
Illegal FF: Ask warden to deactivate, if not, force turn it off, respawn (if needed teleport) all reds and blues who died and 30mi/60mi/6h/1d/1w/2w/perma
Tricky/Hard Orders: Respawn (and if needed teleport) any reds who died from the false order.
Banned Mini-Games/Days: Such as Shark, Gladiator, or any day/mini game stated in the rules, ask them to deactivate day(s)/mini game(s) if they refuse slay + 30mi teamban
MFK: Teamban/1w/2w/1mo/2mo/6mo/1y/perma
Unwardening/Unwilling to be warden: 6h/1d teamban
No mic and warden/guard, teamban perma until proven innocent, if they were afk, revoke the punishment.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
So, upon joining the community, I have made a few mistakes, now I have realised what I did and where I went wrong. I know am aware of these rules that I was quite unsure of.

The link below will take you too a page of all my successful comm blocks.
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:226050116&Submit=Search

*All Bans Listed Below

First off, this ban was made because I had "Admin |" in my name, it was purely and accident and the punishment was revoked as the punisher had no proof *HIS WORDS NOT MINE* but along with the fact he understood it was an accident. That is my only ban (on blw.tf).
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:226050116&Submit=Search

I had a false ban on wonderland for aimbotting which was a server-sided mistake and the admins said they were going to unban me because he was in the game and said i wasnt aimbotting.
*I do not hack!

Proof I am there but unable to run a mic check as a donor:
i dont do meth i swear : \
*DEAD* ♦ Sir 4ltair ♦ | B-day : known*
*DEAD* Chubby | pice of pigza : silky can you do a mic check?
rifatiscool40 : !fp
i dont do meth i swear : moist xD
*DEAD* Piece of Corn : no

I am a fun person, love to chat, love to trade and love to be involved with the community.

As I said, I know where I went wrong, I am sorry, please do not let any of my mistakes make you lean away from me becoming an administrator.

Kind Regards,

Joshua & Abbey

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"I'd like to become an admin, not to tease people, not to ruin peoples lives, actually, it is the opposite, I'd like to become and Admin for the pure reason of helping out the BlackWonder community. No one is more passionate about BlackWonder servers besides me."

Ah yes, you are so passionate, that you called our community terrible and insulted our staff: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/248392116278001665/378821212761096193/Unbenannt_1.PNG
So passionate in fact, that you made (and deleted) an app on wln shortly after applying (not trash talking wln, just using it to portray your power hunger).

EDIT:
Ah, yes. So very passionate and caring, that you constantly break rules: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-fxxy-tc.7758/#post-35647 https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-silky.8610/#post-40070 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372136816335126531/378823706664763393/Screenshot_2017-11-11-09-29-55.png

Last edited:

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
"I'd like to become an admin, not to tease people, not to ruin peoples lives, actually, it is the opposite, I'd like to become and Admin for the pure reason of helping out the BlackWonder community. No one is more passionate about BlackWonder servers besides me."

Ah yes, you are so passionate, that you called our community terrible and insulted our staff: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/248392116278001665/378821212761096193/Unbenannt_1.PNG
So passionate in fact, that you made (and deleted) an app on wln shortly after applying (not trash talking wln, just using it to portray your power hunger).

Welp, yes, I cannot deny that, but I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just had a lot going on, plus just letting you know, donor doesn't get you very far, I didn't insult all of you, it was directed at someone, yes I really shouldn't have done that, I do dearly regret it. I sort of verbally got in trouble for that one by some of your staff. Anyway, applied for admin on discord because I wanted to annoy the owner after scamming me. That is why, he is a scammer and stole my money.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welp, yes, I cannot deny that, but I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just had a lot going on, plus just letting you know, donor doesn't get you very far, I didn't insult all of you, it was directed at someone, yes I really shouldn't have done that, I do dearly regret it. I sort of verbally got in trouble for that one by some of your staff. Anyway, applied for admin on discord because I wanted to annoy the owner after scamming me. That is why, he is a scammer and stole my money.
You didn't mean it in a bad way? How does someone insult in a "good way?" I understand that it probably isn't related to me, but I don't want someone who talks trash publicly about other communities representing me. Again, though I'm aware it wasn't directed at me, you insulted my colleagues. They work very hard, and don't deserve such abuse.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
You didn't mean it in a bad way? How does someone insult in a "good way?" I understand that it probably isn't related to me, but I don't want someone who talks trash publicly about other communities representing me. Again, though I'm aware it wasn't directed at me, you insulted my colleagues. They work very hard, and don't deserve such abuse.

Yes, like I said, I really regret it, the fact that you're not helping me at all is not helping this. I was only 'insulting; him cos he was insulting me.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Kind Regards,

Joshua & Abbey
Name
(Josh) Prince Silky ♔ & (Abbey)Princess Abbey ♕
It's kinda weird listing 2 people...
Proof I am there but unable to run a mic check as a donor:
i dont do meth i swear : \
*DEAD* ♦ Sir 4ltair ♦ | B-day : known*
*DEAD* Chubby | pice of pigza : silky can you do a mic check?
rifatiscool40 : !fp
i dont do meth i swear : moist xD
*DEAD* Piece of Corn : no
No proof at all, anyone can fake a conversation...

Your application is just one big piece with no styling at all, this makes it "unpleasant" to read.
no wardens without mics
Isn't this exactly the ideal situation??
Jailbreak (Region Not Specified)
This is EU (hosted in Germany)
No one is more passionate about BlackWonder servers besides me.
Your whole "why do you want to be admin" is UNIQUE but it really is just a big piece of how you appreciate the blackwonder servers and the owner.
I hope you have a nice day.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
at least you almost made it a month of waiting this time, but i just cant see how anything will have changed in that month so i can't support this

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Absolutely not. Your behavior and your previous apps show you were not and still are not even close to ready. Stop breaking rules and irritating admins for every issue you have via discord. And stop adding me to your known admin list; the only time we talk is when you tag me or @admins in the discord for every little problem you have. There's also the plethora of new random issues that come up with each of your apps which frankly I don't think deserves my time to nitpick.

Last edited:

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Which one of you is the one applying?
Joshua (Silky) is applying, I do not know if both of us can manage sorry if that is not allowed, my bad. She just plays sometimes.
And which one of you wrote the app?
I wrote it, that entire application.
It's kinda weird listing 2 people...
Sorry.
No proof at all, anyone can fake a conversation...
It was real, I can understand where you're coming from but I mean you can access chat logs. Anyway, I understand.
Your whole "why do you want to be admin" is UNIQUE but it really is just a big piece of how you appreciate the blackwonder servers and the owner.
It is more how much I like the servers and appreciate all the time Mr & Mrs Benedevil put into the servers, I'd thought I'd give back.
at least you almost made it a month of waiting this time, but i just cant see how anything will have changed in that month so i can't support this
Well, thank you, yes I did I guess. That is your opinion, everyones is different, thank you for taking the time to read my application.
I mean, your punishments still very much remind me of my own, but at least they aren't 100% plagiarized this time.
Okay, so I looked at you application, wasn't plagiarized but understandable considering the order of rules etc. The wording is not really the same, but thank you for taking the time to read my application.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i've just noticed... are you applying FOR TWO PEOPLE. i'm fairly certain that invalidates your application.

hey ya

Dark Elf

hey ya

Regardless of how much you have changed, I do not feel comfortable at all having someone else use your account with all the power admin gives. -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom