Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Digging this app up again.

Right off the bat, I'm going to be honest and say that I'm reinforcing my -support as something that was most likely overlooked and some may argue minor, however I value it. Here, @Lucas points out that your opinion changed with the community's. This to me communicates that you're either not willing to do the digging and wait for others, or think with a group mentality, neither of which are good. To me, this communicates either carelessness in the event that you couldn't be bothered to do the digging, or have trouble forming your own thoughts and opinions. While of course, you could argue this was one instance, Lucas implied it had happened multiple times. This in fact reminds me of a situation I was faced with, when about 2-3 people were interrupting a legitimate trader on the mic and justified it with "nobody cares," and continued about their jovial day. It was pretty obvious that the trader interrupted genuinely wanted to advertise and wanted to make (a) trade(s). Instead of thinking with a group mentality, I cracked down on all of them, and then the trader proceeded to advertise. Though somewhat personal, I believe this anecdote can go a long way in teaching you, but for now, my decision has been made.

Or I just proposed my opinion "points out that your opinion changed with the community's. This to me communicates that you're either not willing to do the digging and wait for others, or think with a group mentality, neither of which are good. To me, this communicates either carelessness in the event that you couldn't be bothered to do the digging, or have trouble forming your own thoughts and opinions" Off of what I knew. But thanks, have a good day.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Or I just proposed my opinion "points out that your opinion changed with the community's. This to me communicates that you're either not willing to do the digging and wait for others, or think with a group mentality, neither of which are good. To me, this communicates either carelessness in the event that you couldn't be bothered to do the digging, or have trouble forming your own thoughts and opinions" Off of what I knew. But thanks, have a good day.
You kind of missed the point; your opinion seems to change a lot with the community's.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I am updating my response down to a -SUPPORT you seem to not be able to take criticism well and that is a disastrous trait for an admin to have. you take any small criticism as an attack on you and deal with it in childish ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom