Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Member Name
Moku

Name

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:122153044

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I have managed multiple Facebook servers, these servers were very large modding communities, the servers listed when I was an admin was 2+ years back.

Links

Playstation Modding Community
https://gyazo.com/ba20c7407d0c07dc4091acbf5d87fef7
Cute or Nah
https://gyazo.com/0d3de4254e82cd2c83d99937589fbe10
Gaming Community
https://gyazo.com/4f79d616ef7450318c3bdfe3ccbbae0a

Why do you want to become an admin?
Why do you want to become an admin? I have played on Blackwonder for a while now, there are two things I'm come to notice; one is that the community here is so great the members and staff are so friendly, & this is why I love this community so dearly. The other is that ever since I started playing on the TF2 Blackwonder servers I have felt a boost of confidence from all the people that I have met & some of the ones I have met are very good friends of mine.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us their names.
Owner: Benedevil

Admins:

Ramy
Lucas
Ice
RainbowRob
Webstick

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Weekdays (EST) 3:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm - Weekends 1:00 Pm to 2:00 Am

On what servers do you usually play?
Servers:

BlackWonder LA | Orange x3 | 100% Crits | x10 (45.58.116.106:27090)
BlackWonder NY | Orange x3 | UberUpgrades (45.58.116.106:27080)
BlackWonder NY | Orange x3 | Randomizer | 100% Crits (45.58.116.106:27120)
BlackWonder TX | Hightower | x10 Weapons | 100% Crits (66.150.214.100:27070)
BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak (45.58.116.106:27060)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I'm honest, Kind, respectful, funny, & a person I think everyone should be around. I tend to stay calm when there is a big decision being made, I also love to make new friends, & I love helping others.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker - A permanent ban. I'll make sure to upload the demo to the source ban page, & keep it for proof.

Spammers: I would warn them first, if they keep spamming I would mute them For 30 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 30 minutes, I would extend the mute to 4 Hours.

A simple rule breaker - Will receive a gag/mute/kick for a day to warn them and to give them time to think about why they have done what they did to receive the gag/mute/kick in the first place.

Ghosting - 1 warning, keeps doing it will up the mute time for 1 hour

Delaying - I will simply give them a warning then slay if needed.

Free Killing - 1 warning followed by a "slay" if it happens again or is a mass free kill that will be a ban for a day or 2, maybe longer if there have been multiple reports that they have done it before.

Edit - Managed Servers
Edit - Rule Breaker

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramy

Cool guy

Ramy

Good admin application, I've known Moku for a short time but we played on the blackwonder servers together (in addition of other games) for a good amount of time and he's quite a nice person and mature enough to be an admin I suppose.
I'll give you a +support on that

Good luck.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Good admin application, I've known Moku for a short time but we played on the blackwonder servers together (in addition of other games) for a good amount of time and he's quite a nice person and mature enough to be an admin I suppose.
I'll give you a +support on that

Good luck.

Thank you @Ramy for the Support.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Going to start by saying I'm actually somewhat impressed, the English in this application is light years better than your last application, I can tell you put some work into this one. However, after that last fiasco, you've shown that you don't take criticism (even constructive criticism, you went as far as to make it personal with me and attack me on discord) well. It also taught us that you do not handle miscommunication well, which, as a server admin, is a bit of an issue. I can't in good concsience support it, but I can in good conscience wish you best of luck. Apologies, but I'll have to drop a -support. Thank you!

Last edited:

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Going to start by same I'm actually somewhat impressed, the English in this application is light years better than your last application, I can tell you put some work into this one. However, after that last fiasco, you've shown that you don't take criticism (even constructive criticism, you went as far as to make it personal with me and attack me on discord) well. It also taught us that you do not handle miscommunication well, which, as a server admin, is a bit of an issue. I can't in good concsience support it, but I can in good conscience wish you best of luck. Apologies, but I'll have to drop a -support. Thank you!

Sorry about that Fish I have worked on it since then I would like to play with you sometimes too so you that I have, Thanks for the reply.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I've talked with you on occasion on Discord and it's been quite a treat, so I know for a fact that you're pretty friendly guy. You're well versed with the rules as well, and you've never really abused or misused the donor commands you have. Very active too.

Imma go with +support ;)) because I believe you'd be a pretty lovely admin.

Last edited:

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
I've talked with you on occasion on Discord and it's been quite a treat, so I know for a fact that you're pretty friendly guy. You're well versed with the rules as well, and you've never really abused or misused the donor commands you have. Very active too.

Imma go with +support ;)) because I believe you'd be a pretty lovely admin.

Thank you Wanka, While playing with you I have had a wonderful time as well <3.

Console

Server Clearing
well lets look at your admin app i can already say im +support this app looks like you took your time to make and i think you can become a good admin if you not are rude like you was on your last admin app

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Been a while since I've had to comment on an application, so I can't wait to get back into it.

Off the bat, I agree with Fish here, your English is by far one of the best I've seen on an application in a long time. So hats off to you for that. (Watch me make a bunch of mistakes in this comment now though.) Also, your knowledge of commands is a big bonus to the team, you shouldn't have any issues if you do get admin. However, if you do, plenty of people are here to help. But let's get into the Pros and Cons.

Correct me if I am wrong, I'm not big on Facebook. But those screenshots don't exactly show you are a moderator on them? I'm not saying you are lying, but you must have uploaded them for a reason.

Pros:

- Very well written application.
- Knows admin commands.
- Active on the Forums, Discord and Servers. (What a rarity!)
- Knows plenty of admins.
- Previous experience in administration.

Cons:

- Last application turned into a shitfest and no one really knew what was going where. Moku was off defending himself from the horde of comments coming at him, Grizzly was sat in a plant pot for no particular reason, Fish was Nemo's mother off into the distance never to be seen again, and Kat licking himself pretending everything is going well.
- Seems to get overwhelmed quite easily. So you probably wouldn't do to well on Jailbreak. (Experience from your other application).
- Didn't listen to me or another admin with me (probably Grizzly knowing us, but I can't remember exactly who), argued and then went to Bene and got the same answer. (Refering to deleting his admin application) I think I was to sarcastic with him when giving my reasoning. So that automatically makes me wrong.

Overall, I am sticking with going Neutral for now. However, I am leaning towards -Support.

The staff is a team. Whether we like or agree with what an admin does, we support each other through thick and thin, and the main reason I am saying this, is my third point. What I said to you, didn't seem to matter, and you had to go to Bene to essentially get approval to what I said. Which shows lack of trust, and if we don't trust each other, the team falls apart and that is never good.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
well lets look at your admin app i can already say im +support this app looks like you took your time to make and i think you can become a good admin if you not are rude like you was on your last admin app

Thank you for the positive support <3.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Contact Information
nada
Filler or rhetorical question?
Spammers: I would warn them first, if they keep spamming I would mute them For 30 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 30 minutes, I would extend the mute to 4 Hours.
Mute or gag?
A simple rule breaker - Will receive a ban for a day to warn them and to give them time to think about why they have done what they did to receive the ban in the first place.
JESUS FU- THAT'S HUGE
Like Fish said, your English is much better in this application. You are also active on Discord and you're very nice to people. But, your last application turned into a clusterfuck (with the wild accusation of me being racist), and you couldn't take constructive criticism too well. I would have to be neutral with this one. Good luck.

Console

Server Clearing
BUT if i see mokus you are being rude towards anybody here or on the server its gonna be a -support from me but im still at +support

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Been a while since I've had to comment on an application, so I can't wait to get back into it.

Off the bat, I agree with Fish here, your English is by far one of the best I've seen on an application in a long time. So hats off to you for that. (Watch me make a bunch of mistakes in this comment now though.) Also, your knowledge of commands is a big bonus to the team, you shouldn't have any issues if you do get admin. However, if you do, plenty of people are here to help. But let's get into the Pros and Cons.

Correct me if I am wrong, I'm not big on Facebook. But those screenshots don't exactly show you are a moderator on them? I'm not saying you are lying, but you must have uploaded them for a reason.

Pros:

- Knows admin commands.
- Active on the Forums, Discord and Servers. (What a rarity!)

Cons:

- Last application turned into a shitfest and no one really knew what was going where. Moku was off defending himself from the horde of comments coming at him, Grizzly was sat in a plant pot for no particular reason, Fish was Nemo's mother off into the distance never to be seen again, and Kat licking himself pretending everything is going well.
- Seems to get overwhelmed quite easily. So you probably wouldn't do to well on Jailbreak. (Experience from your other application).
- Didn't listen to me or another admin with me (probably Grizzly knowing us, but I can't remember exactly who), argued and then went to Bene and got the same answer. (Refering to deleting his admin application) I think I was to sarcastic with him when giving my reasoning. So that automatically makes me wrong.

Overall, I am sticking with going Neutral for now. However, I am leaning towards -Support.

The staff is a team. Whether we like or agree with what an admin does, we support each other through thick and thin, and the main reason I am saying this, is my third point. What I said to you, didn't seem to matter, and you had to go to Bene to essentially get approval to what I said. Which shows lack of trust, and if we don't trust each other, the team falls apart and that is never good.

I agree with you on the first part with the Facebook screenshots the reason why I could not get the screenshot is because I am no longer active on facebook & the group at the time I was an admin was 2+ years ago sorry about that, Thanks for the information I'll make the edit now.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

I feel like you've been a lot nicer and have improved a lot, a +support from me! :D

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
The past was the past. The application is SOLID. There is no point on giving a -support I feel that he has learned from his last application. You have earned a +support from me. c:

Thank you very much, much appreciated for the positive support <3.

I feel like you've been a lot nicer and have improved a lot, a +support from me! :D

Yes sir, I have I have learned a lot since then, Thank you for the positive support <3.

nada

Filler or rhetorical question?

Mute or gag?

JESUS FU- THAT'S HUGE
Like Fish said, your English is much better in this application. You are also active on Discord and you're very nice to people. But, your last application turned into a clusterfuck (with the wild accusation of me being racist), and you couldn't take constructive criticism too well. I would have to be neutral with this one. Good luck.

I understand where you are coming from, Thanks for the information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal

Off the bat, I agree with Fish here, your English is by far one of the best I've seen on an application in a long time. So hats off to you for that. (Watch me make a bunch of mistakes in this comment now, though.) Also, your knowledge of commands is a big bonus to the team, you shouldn't have any issues if you do get admin. However, if you do, plenty of people are here to help. But let's get into the Pros and Cons.

Pros:

- Knows admin commands.
- Active on the Forums, Discord, and Servers. (What a rarity!)

Cons:

- Seems to get overwhelmed quite easily. So you probably wouldn't do too well on Jailbreak. (Experience from your other application).
- Didn't listen to me or another admin with me (probably Grizzly knowing us, but I can't remember exactly who), argued and then went to Bene and got the same answer. (Referring to deleting his admin application) I think I was too sarcastic with him when giving my reasoning. So that automatically makes me wrong.

The staff is a team. Whether we like or agree with what an admin does, we support each other through thick and thin, and the main reason I am saying this is my third point. What I said to you, didn't seem to matter, and you had to go to Bene to essentially get approval to what I said. Which shows a lack of trust, and if we don't trust each other, the team falls apart and that is never good.

So after talking with @Ben289 about the Cons that he has listed on the last application are a big thing here.

First Con
- I understand it was a big misunderstanding so I had @Benedevil take it down that was my personal request

Second Con
- I have worked on the "Getting overwhelmed" one for the past few weeks I seem to be doing pretty good, I play on "jailbreak" often as of the past few weeks @ProvidedTimmy @Wanka @will5023 they have seen me there before & I play with Timmy all the time on Jailbreak.

Third Con
- I see where you are coming from with me not listening at the time of the other admin application I have worked on this since then you just have to sit down with me & have a decent conversation with me & you'll see that I'm not as bad as you think, whenever I asked you to see how to remove it I felt like you did not like me & gave me a very sarcastic reasoning on why I should have gone to Bene in the first place we both were in the wrong with the past application much more of me than you as you stated above "I think I was too sarcastic with him when giving my reasoning. So that automatically makes me wrong." but the past is the past it should stay there see who I am today then who I was then.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
First of all I must say this is a vast improvement from last time. After looking at your chatlogs, it's nice to see a drop in toxicity since the last application. However, some things still need addressed.

Your attitude shown last time should still be taken into account. You were quick to jump to conclusions, unable to control yourself and unable to properly convey yourself. Your in game attitude was also terrible, to say the least;
"FUCKKKKKKKK."
"Cat You suck."
"NOOB."
"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!."
"This kid Scout on my team is so trash ."
"Don't doudt it when their parents leave them because they are a mistake they sometimes take the easy way out ."
"Noob ."
"I'm just bored of you not killing me."
This is from the 10th of November - 22nd of January.

As well as this, your activity is extremely on and off. You show up, comment on a few things, then disappear for a few days. The times you do show up are rarely for something important either, otherwise this point would be less valid.

Moving on to the actual application, there's a variety of ups and downs. You know a lot of staff, but unfortunately all the other positives I see can be counter argued against. For starters, there's no proof of your moderation in the Facebook groups, however you've went further than most people would and proved they actually existed, which is good in my book. However, from what I can see on hlstats, most of your usual servers barely have 4 hours scratched on them; one only has 30 minutes. Your punishments are somewhat lenient, with a day or 2 ban for mass freekills.

All in all, I think your attitude has changed for the better and is much more suited to becoming an admin, however I feel as if that is the only change you have made; you still are not active enough on the forums and you are still using fillers for your admin application such as the 30 minute timed server you have listed as "usually plays on". I'm going to have to go with a -Support for now, but note that this is closer to a neutral vote than last time.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So after talking with @Ben289 about the Cons that he has listed on the last application are a big thing here.

First Con
- I understand it was a big misunderstanding so I had @Benedevil take it down that was my personal request

Second Con
- I have worked on the "Getting overwhelmed" one for the past few weeks I seem to be doing pretty good, I play on "jailbreak" often as of the past few weeks @ProvidedTimmy @Wanka @will5023 they have seen me there before & I play with Timmy all the time on Jailbreak.

Third Con
- I see where you are coming from with me not listening at the time of the other admin application I have worked on this since then you just have to sit down with me & have a decent conversation with me & you'll see that I'm not as bad as you think, whenever I asked you to see how to remove it I felt like you did not like me & gave me a very sarcastic reasoning on why I should have gone to Bene in the first place we both were in the wrong with the past application much more of me than you as you stated above "I think I was too sarcastic with him when giving my reasoning. So that automatically makes me wrong." but the past is the past it should stay there see who I am today then who I was then.
That's where you're wrong. The past absolutely matters. Why do you think Piman and Taxi were declined? According to this logic, schools shouldn't shy away from hiring ex-convicts because "the past is the past." Don't blame your shortcomings on time, but instead, take responsibility for them. This is exactly why I didn't want to go +support or even neutral.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
First of all I must say this is a vast improvement from last time. After looking at your chatlogs, it's nice to see a drop in toxicity since the last application. However, some things still need addressed.

Your attitude shown last time should still be taken into account. You were quick to jump to conclusions, unable to control yourself and unable to properly convey yourself. Your in game attitude was also terrible, to say the least;
"FUCKKKKKKKK."
"Cat You suck."
"NOOB."
"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!."
"This kid Scout on my team is so trash ."
"Don't doudt it when their parents leave them because they are a mistake they sometimes take the easy way out ."
"Noob ."
"I'm just bored of you not killing me."
This is from the 10th of November - 22nd of January.

As well as this, your activity is extremely on and off. You show up, comment on a few things, then disappear for a few days. The times you do show up are rarely for something important either, otherwise this point would be less valid.

Moving on to the actual application, there's a variety of ups and downs. You know a lot of staff, but unfortunately all the other positives I see can be counter argued against. For starters, there's no proof of your moderation in the Facebook groups, however you've went further than most people would and proved they actually existed, which is good in my book. However, from what I can see on hlstats, most of your usual servers barely have 4 hours scratched on them; one only has 30 minutes. Your punishments are somewhat lenient, with a day or 2 ban for mass freekills.

All in all, I think your attitude has changed for the better and is much more suited to becoming an admin, however I feel as if that is the only change you have made; you still are not active enough on the forums and you are still using fillers for your admin application such as the 30 minute timed server you have listed as "usually plays on". I'm going to have to go with a -Support for now, but note that this is closer to a neutral vote than last time.

Alright let's start as I can very much tell you have done your research, but you can't tell me that you have never been mad & played in a server & talked trash to a good friend? I mean I do see where this has a part to play but we all have something in our chat logs. Let's start off by saying with the "7" Things from the chat log history how many of them are really that bad? I was playing on a server with Katz at the time of saying "Cat you suck" The two "Fuck" Ones can just go they are irrelevant & should not be here because everyone gets mad, with the forth chat log history "This kid Scout on my team is so trash." Scout is actually my best friend he plays on the servers with me, The Others, other than "Don't doubt it when their parents leave them because they are a mistake they sometimes take the easy way out ." I can't see a problem with my chat logs I apologize for that one but I was having a conversation with someone & I am just very straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom