Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from JayBergh™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

Personal Information

Name
Joakim (JayBergh) Bergh

Your Age
I am 14 of age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:59561441

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Indeed i have

If Yes, which ones?
I have owned my own server on Minecraft, i have Co owned a Garry's mod DarkRP Server (Named SteelRP) as well as being staff on many including a very Popular one with over 80 people on daily (CivilGamers) though i have never been staff on a TF2 Server.
As well as being Head of staff on another Gmod server previously named Radiation Gaming

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder | Orange x | Uber Upgrades
176.57.141.143:27020
I am willing to join other servers if needed but i will mostly reside on this specific server
Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I wish to become staff on this server because i love the server and i love playing on here, However i do see a lot of people not following the rules and generally being (excuse my french) Assholes and i have Never seen an admin being on the EU UU Server in my entire playtime, so i wish to change that fact (i am willing to join other servers if i am asked) i would also like to say that calling for an Administrator on using !calladmin 99% of the time doesn't work and no staff member joins (i never had any success with the Request help section on the discord)

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
i know Will
(i had him on steam but he deleted me bc i sent him a few memes)
might i add i found it very immature what he did, he didnt tell me to stop or anything he just deleted me without warning
(he also claimed i spammed him even though i sent 3 memes)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
15.50 - around 19.00

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
This section is Color coded to make it more Organized

Cheating/hacking: If i caught anyone using any Malicious software or cheats i would gather evidence before Banning them for a reasonable time

General Rule Breaking: in case of a Simple Rule break i would respond as follows:
I would give them a verbal warning Explaining what they are doing wrong and they should stop immediately, if they do not do as told i will most likely give them a kick/any other punishment that is not an instant ban and if they rejoin and continue to break the rules i would Ban them for an appropriate time.

Spamming: In case of someone spamming the Chat/Voice chat i will as in the previous examples give them a verbal warning and mute them if they continue, and 3 tripling their mute time every time they continue. possibly ending in a reasonable ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Im quite chill and not too strict
I have a Medium bad temper but i can control myself and leave to cool down and deal with it later
:)
i want to say thanks for reading but there is no section for it ;_;

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Okay i'll start with, if none of us go onto EU UU then you'd not know me for one, we do go on their when called but there are servers which are higher maintenance than UU perhaps if there's a problem you can use !calladmin. my second point is after i did then add you for you to explain the glitch you began to start spamming me with meme messages and just generally unwanted messages after the glitch convo they were somewhat annoying which is why i removed you. sooo the TLDR you're immature at times, and you say you have a bad temper. perhaps start by getting more active in knowing people and making reports etc then i think it'll be better for you but right now i'll go NEUTRAL leaning to negative

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

Ill say this at the start i can be immature but i am mostly mature (friends tell me this) and i am sorry that i sent you like 3 memes and it annoyed you, you could've just said it was annoying but you didn't and i would've stopped if you told me to.
i would also like to say that i am only Immature towards people whom i generally know and think aren't annoying as hell
And i stated in the application that i havn't had succes with !calladmin And its true i think i've used that command around 20 times and to my knowledge nobody joined i, i may be wrong i have long term Memory Issues, thats why i write important things down

i also said i've never SEEN a staff member on the server
which means no staff member has ever been on at the same time as me

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

not on the EU Server (we where on an american one)
i know bc i upgraded so damn slow

Also thanks for only focusing on that part

Also you dont need to point out to me that you're staff
Im not Dumb and i am certainly not blind

Last edited:

Suicide

Suislide
Don't think I've seen you on discord.
Not much forum activity.
Knows 1 admin.
Lots of grammar mistakes.
Generic reasoning for being admin.
Punishments are unorganized.
The whole application seems messy.

Try increasing your activity in discord and forums. And try to fix all your grammar mistakes. Also be more specific on your punishments. Once you increase your discord and forum activity, try reapplying in a month or 2. :)

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
jaybergeh said:
Also you dont need to point out to me that you're staff
Im not Dumb and i am certainly not blind

Your attitude is clearly not appropiate for being an admin, just by judging how you're talking to @will5023 you're giving me bad vibes. minus
empty punishment list plus nonsense all in one = minus
grammatical mistakes everywhere = minus
jaybergeh said:
i know Will
(i had him on steam but he deleted me bc i sent him a few memes)
might i add i found it very immature what he did, he didnt tell me to stop or anything he just deleted me without warning
(he also claimed i spammed him even though i sent 3 memes)
Will is free to have whoever he wants to in his friendlist. You clearly don't know him enough to have him added up in your list/ no known admins. = minus
Unknown member, one previous report. minus

Now, regarding your previous "experience" as staff member...

864e3e2d3cd4849c386fc54b6ffef1b6.png

Have you ever been a Staff Member on another community? : I do not believe so.
That was three months a few days ago.
cda64245323d494e68f3fa5b4d9d65bf.png

-support

I took my time to look for information about you, I think you're a liar. I don't want you in the admin team.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

excuse me how does me saying something on another staff application for another community say about anything

also i would appreciate if you let me edit my application?
i have already said to the other fellow ill be editing it so please wait

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
excuse me how does me saying something on another staff application for another community say about anything

also i would appreciate if you let me edit my application?
i have already said to the other fellow ill be editing it so please wait

I took my time to look for your supposed experience as a previous admin, I found nothing about you on the two listed communities.
However I found plenty of your applications from different communities (apart these two) that do not match with what you have said today on this application.

http://www.civilgamers.com/motd/m/18343296/viewthread/24320290-app/filter/most-replies/post/last

So, if you can demostrate that you were staff of those communities, please do so.

Last edited:

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

I know that the application was denied but i lied alot on that community

also steelrp was closed down

i also forgot to mention i am staff on the server previously known as Radiation Gaming
Now known as Blackrose Gaming (i dont play there anymore)

i would be appreciative if you do not look at the applications i made while i was 13
since i am more mature now and i dont lie anymore (mostly)

Last edited:

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

i will also say that most of the Grammar Mistakes are most likely punctuations and CaPiTaL Letters

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I know that the application was denied but i lied alot on that community

That's one thing I can believe about you!

bak8TXA.png

i would be appreciative if you do not look at the applications i made while i was 13
since i am more mature now and i dont lie anymore (mostly)

I'lll look at them as much as I want since I need to know who's going to be part of the family, you're not trustable at all and it seems that you can't take criticism as well.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

I find it very annoying that you cannot understand i was basically lying 90% of the time on civilgamers
so stop looking into it you wont get any info you can use

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I find it very annoying that you cannot understand i was basicly lying 90% of the time on civilgamers
so stop looking into it you wont get any info you can use

Enough said then, my vote stands the same based on the useful information I've found about you.

Thanks for applying anyways, I wish you good luck.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

well obviously you do not wish me good luck when you look so much into my name and attempt to "expose" me by looking on my previous communities
im suprised you didnt find my Minecraft servers website or the other enjin website i made

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
well obviously you do not wish me good luck when you look so much into my name and attempt to "expose" me by looking on my previous communities
im suprised you didnt find my Minecraft servers website or the other enjin website i made

Now that's the kind of attitude that's not appropiate for being an admin, you can't take criticism and you start acting all defensive about it.
I'm also surprised that you didn't provide us with the useful information about your affiliation with those "Minecraft servers and enjin thing, etc"

You keep saying things but you're not proving anything.

Tomato Kat said:
So, if you can demostrate that you were staff of those communities, please do so.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Right.... First thing's first, you're not supposed to constantly "fix" your application. Your application should be final from the start. If you make a major mistake such as missing a section, that's fine.

Your attitude is terrible towards people. Your previous background is important as it paints a picture for those that do not know you.

The fact that you were lying on another server's application system means that is it very hard to trust the information you've supplied here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom