Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from JayBergh™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

the fact that one application can be ruined just by 1 person digging far too deep than they should.
i'm just trying to help the server best i can but its difficult when nobody wishes to take me seriously
and since you've already insured my denial let me just say i found Wills Responce Very immature
I AM A STAFF MEMBER I WAS ON AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU
but what does that matter

the past does matter but dont forget
People change and so do i
yet you keep sticking to my past actions and punish me for them

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

i have lied on 1 community yet i have been consistent on others, and you think that something i did around 1-1.5 years Ago is Important now?
i was 13 when i made both the applications mentioned above, anyways thanks for completely ruining my chances of actually helping the server

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

you also claim my attitude towards others is terrible, but you have only seen me towards Hostile staff members on my application

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
i have lied on more than one community yet i have been consistent on others, and you think its everything that something i did around 1-1.5 years Ago is Important now?
i was 13 when i made both the applications mentioned above, anyways thanks for completely ruining my chances of actually helping the server

You have lied on 2+ communities, based on what I found.
You can't expect us to accept a liar that didn't even take his time to complete the application, nor looking at previous punishments, nor looking at previous admin applications nor taking his sweet time to improve his activity on the servers/discord.

If you were to be for example, 16 and these things happened 3-4 years ago, I would let it pass, but you're too young for me to actually believe you have changed this much in one year top.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

"Hostile" as in they say nothing but bad things (example is will)
Aswell as you dig into my past to see what i have done and that is fine but the fact that you only see the bad things speaks for itself

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
On more than 1???
what other community do you claim i have lied on?

Check the pictures and copypaste your STEAMID on google, you'll find lots.

but the fact that you only see the bad things speaks for itself

Could you please tell me the good things you want me to look at?

Now, I'll stop replying on this application, I'll let the other admins throw their 2 cents.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

everything everyone has wrote on this application are bad things and you claim that i have Willingly lied on several Communities
you're looking into things you know nothing about, believe me when i say you will find No information that can be used on other communities
Anyways thanks for fucking this whole thing up hope you like your UU Server being filled with rulebreakers because apparently i'm the only one who cares

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
So first you lie to other people. Then you come here and lie to us. Now we're the problem because we are supposed to give a liar admin powers? I think you should retract your app, fix your attitude, be active on forums and discord at least a little then reapply in a few months.

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

Examples???????????????????????????
you're accusing me of lying without showing any evidence

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

i think im just gonna join a server without staff that accuses an applicator of something they didn't do and dont punish someone who wants to help the server they play on all the time

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
i think im just gonna join a server without staff that accuses an applicator of something they didn't do and dont punish someone who wants to help the server they play on all the time
Would you like to retract your application?

Nymphia

Scarcely Lethal

Violet

deny it yourself
that you can atleast fucking do (or get someone higher than yourself to do it i really dont fucking care)

And no they wont tomato cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom