Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from GRXD [ ᴄʜ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Opinions are good and all I accept that, I just wanted my two cents in too : ) I just think she can do this job pretty good. But I'm no admin so it's not like my two cents is worth much (but I'll still do it anyway ; ) Worthless or not : ) ) There's nothing more for me to say than what was already said in this thread. All I'll say is I'm rooting GRXD c: Afterall this is my opinion ; ) Oh and I'm sorry if I looked like I was bashing, I understand that wasn't your goal either. So good luck for all in this thread ; )

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Guys, as I said. Please, if we want to argue over the conversation I quite clearly and idiotically started, then message the other person? This post is an admin application and continuing to argue on it is like 2 managers arguing in an interview for a job position. We need to keep the main goal in mind, which is this person's admin application and whether or not the staff decide to accept or decline it. I've cleared things up with Miyu, there's no need to attack her on my behalf for being hypocritical because her example shown was not as bad as mine. So let's drop the topic, at least on this thread, and carry on reviewing the application.

EDIT: The two replies before me were made while I was typing, so I did not see them. Good to see we're getting back on track ^^

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hey, what I did was not only defending and explaining my vote: It was also giving @GRXD [ ᴄʜ ] an option to persuade me. To change my vote.

Yes, it is an admin application and some stuff could have been discussed in privat chat. But since it happend here, I still felt the need to at least defend my vote. And that is not something I could have sorted out in privat chat.
Since the discussion happen in this thread and is open for everyone, I also needed to defend in a way everyone can see it.

With that being said, I will (like before) not comment on anything in this post anymore, only if I really felt the need to. And defending myself was one of the the times I felt it would be appropriate to write my comment

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I see no issue with having a separate account linked to exploit on YouTube, and why you figure that should impact anything here. Informative/entertaining content on a video platform, is informative/entertaining content. This person is evidently above the maturity level of a pebble that most players on these servers seem to have, and would know exploiting and being caught would result in a ban, and instant declining of any admin apps.

I also think that feeling the need to delete your YouTube account on the basis of people giving you negreps is disgusting behaviour on behalf of those who gave that impression.
While I fully endorse background checks, claiming that YouTube content (unless it was MaxBox level content) is detrimental to an admin application is scraping the bottom of the barrel for negative proof.

No opinion, don't know you, don't care too much, just wanted to pitch that disapproval.

Sakuya

Trickster
Sweet I can do this now :D
I have talked to you for a little bit on Discord Heather and I'd say the little chat we had was nice, good to know someone else out there detests the IT remake. It definitely took courage to remove your Youtube channel and I give you full respect for that. I'm sure you worked very hard on your content and to delete it all with ease, wow, that does take some balls.
You're a very nice person to talk to (Its also great to know you're learning jb, more jb admins = less people complaining) Above all you're a very mature person and you definitely fit the admin postition.
So its pretty obvious that I am a clear +Support Good luck Heather with your admin application I am rooting for you!

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
After reading miyuki's reply I think I'll say yes
Even though I havint seen you in game it would seem that you know the rules youre friendly and smart, the application I think was pretty good and I bet you'll be a good admin

Edit: after reading lazy pandas reply I say -support, I hate griefers and you're also showing people how to grief I don't think a person showing how to grief would be a good admin

Edit: I will just stay neutral, I do not like any griefing but still the app was good and I really think she could be a good admin

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Even though I havint seen you in game it would seem that you know the rules youre friendly and smart, the application I think was pretty good and I bet you'll be a good admin

Edit: after reading lazy pandas reply I say -support, I hate griefers and you're also showing people how to grief I don't think a person showing how to grief would be a good admin

Edit: I will just stay neutral, I do not like any griefing but still the app was good and I really think she could be a good admin
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Fixed a case where crouching was used to see outside of the playable area. This could be exploited to place buildings at invalid locations.
  • Fixed regression that prevented valid building placements

See more posts.
> The exploit she made a video off has been fixed.
> Note that there is an admin in our midst that used to have (or still has) a video about an exploit aswell but this admin is still a good admin.
> She removed the video the moment she found out it was a possible problem. Even though it really isn't.
> Can we stop acting like the admin team is full of perfect nice behavior? Because if we did, then we would never have to demote people.
> She does NOT grief publicly. She has not been banned/muted/gagged from Blackwonder or any other community as far as I could find or never has she been banned by Valve.

Thanks!

Last edited:

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

I'm not sure if you read through the entire thread (because it's gotten ridiculously long due to the topic of griefing), but I deleted my YouTube channel and made it clear that I don't actively grief. There were four videos in total, two for an exploit on Upward (literally the only exploit I know how to do) and two about how to put a sentry on the bridge on 2Fort (which isn't an exploit). The newest was basically a remake of the 2Fort vid from a year ago, back when I was F2P and my video editing software sucked. The video was a comparison to see how much I/ my editing skills had changed in a year, not to promote griefing. Unlike Delfy and Ninja Cookie, I don't get a kick out of ruining the game for others, although I will admit that I was quite proud when I figured out how to put a sentry in the wall on Upward.

The subject of me griefing is pretty much redundant now, though, because the quantum crouch exploit is now physically impossible to do. Valve finally got around to fixing it, so I couldn't exploit, even if I wanted to, which I don't, because exploiting takes time and I'd much rather be playing the game normally. 2Fort (176.57.141.143:27155) is the server I play on most, so you'll probably catch me there sometime. :D

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. It would be awesome if I could become an admin. I feel like you guys need all the help you can get.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'll be processing the application soon. I'm really sorry for the delay and there is no excuse for it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The activity is somewhat lacking, but overall I'm confident that you'd make a good admin. Welcome to the team

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Congratz c: Welcome to the team ^^

I'll help you with the commands and how the system works. (I have links and I'll make some screenshots) So let me know when you have time this week and I'll give you a quick education. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom