Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished 86 Keys!

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
I have accumulated 86 Keys, and I intend to give them all away. To be part of this giveaway you simply have to add your Unique Member ID Number and your Steam Trade URL to this google form. (Keeps it simple so I can configure all the numbers into an excel spreadsheet for picking winners instead of picking from the forum thread)
Instructions on how and where to find these are on the form itself:
https://goo.gl/forms/qFLrBchmXnzA4YuR2

A couple of rules off the bat;
- 1 Slot per person to keep it fair for everyone
- no, you cannot enter more than once (I will automatically clear out any duplicates I find)
- no, you cannot buy more slots

I will be picking 5 Winners from the pool that enters...

1st Place Winner gets 50 Keys
2nd Place Winner gets 20 Keys
3rd Place Winner gets 10 Keys
4th Place Winner gets 5 Keys
5th Place Winner gets 1 Key

You Have Until January the 31st to enter. The Winners will be chosen on February the 1st.
Good luck to everyone who enters. :3

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

How are you picking who wins? Is there some lottery that we'll be able to see?
Probably using a random number generator. Streaming it would be a good idea so there's no salt but it's only a few seconds of clickity click, so who knows.
Also, I can't enter my trade URL. It's valid since I just traded with my alt so I don't know what's going on.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

hmm.PNG

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Hey mate!
This giveaway looks rad but
your Steam Trade URL to this google form.
I'm sorry but mine and other trade URLs are considered to not be valid.
Pls fixerino, I along others appreciate the giveaway immensely so it would be appreciated if you could fix the issue.
Alright thanks for reading love you.

" Must be a valid trade url"
Also, @Veljko Ristic wasn't you the guy that complained about this community, now you want to enter a giveaway.
Fortune favors the best of us and it's better to actually follow your word than consistently halting empty threats to the website.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Also, I will be placing the Member IDs into a raffle picker... it spits out 5 randomly chosen IDs in order... the first being 1st Place est...

It will be, public, automated and scheduled for around 12:00 on February 1st. That way anyone can view it as it draws the winners...
I will also post the Winners to this thread once they have been picked, for anyone who doesn't go and watch.

I will add a link to the Raffle Picker on the 1st.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom