Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zombie Survival Weapon Changes ideas

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening

Weapon Changes​

Engineer's Primaries:

Frontier Justice
+) Stores 1-3 guaranteed Mini-Crit shots on your building's level (1-3) destroyed by a medic.
-) Only 3 MIni-Crits can be stored.
-)-50% clip size.

Widowmaker
+) On hit: Returns damage dealt back as metal.
-) Uses 30 metal per shot.

Pomson 6000
+) On hit: Adds on +1 second to all Medic abilities.
+) +50% reload speed.

-) 33% smaller clip size.

Rescue Ranger
+) Alt-Fire: Use 50 metal to pick up buildings from long range.
+) Fires a special bolt that can repair friendly buildings.
+20% firing speed.

-) -34% clip size.
-) -50% max primary ammo on wearer.
-) 4-to-1 health-to-metal ratio when repairing buildings.

Panic attack
+) +50% bullets per shot.
+) +50% faster weapon deploy time.

-) 20% damage penalty.

Engineer's Secondaries:

Wrangler
+) When Active: The wearer gains +33% damage reduction.

Short circuit
+) 50% of damage dealt returns back as health.
-) Per Shot: –5 metal.
-) Cannot pick up buildings when active.

Alt-Fire:
Launches a projectile-consuming energy ball,
-) -65 metal per shot.

Engineer's Melees:

Wrench and Reskins
+) +25 max health.

Gunslinger
+) +25 max health.
+) Guarantees a Critical hit on a third consecutive punch.

-) Missing a punch slows you down by 10%

Jag
+) Construction hit speed boost increased by 40%.
+) 20% faster firing speed.
+) 25% faster weapon deploy time.

–) 25% damage penalty.

Eureka Effect
+) Press reload key to either teleport to your spawn area or teleporter exit.
+) -100% metal cost when constructing or upgrading teleporters.

-) 10% less metal from Dispensers and Pickups.

Southern hospitality
+) +15 max health.
+) On hit: causes opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.
+) Mini-Crit against bleeding targets.

-) 20% damage vulnerability against bleeding targets.

Medic's Melees:

Ubersaw
+) On hit: All cooldowns go down by -1 second.
-) 20% slower firing speed.

Vita-saw
+) Upon death Overall Leap cooldown is shorten, based on the number of organs harvested (-1 second per). Overall Leap cooldown shorten on spawn caps at -3 seconds.
-) -25 max health.

Amputator
+) +3 health regen.
+) On taunt applies a healing effect to all nearby teammates.

+) 20% damage penalty.

Solemn vow
+) Allows you to see an enemy's Health, Perk, Ammo, and Metal.
-) 10% slower firing speed.

Last edited:

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
The only weapon balance change that could gets some changes is the frontier it seems super op now maybe make so it has to be fully built

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
You're not reading this wrong right? Jag has a 15% firing speed not actually your gun's firing speed but the speed of the jag itself

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
what does reduce overall cooldown by -1 second on death on the vita saw do, does it reduce leap cooldown?

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Yeah sorry about that i'll fix that I may have messed up some of the wording
Gary why are you so-in favor of nerfing a lot of things.

Pomson has some good buffs, but it already does more damage than the Rescue Ranger, so why the extra damage and slower fire speed?

Rescue Ranger, whats the point of using 50 metal to pick up metal from a farther distance, I could see it being sorta situationally useful, but in many cases you'd only ever use the alt-fire ability to get buildings and teles over to elevated surfaces or special perk-exclusive areas and they usually don't contain any metal nearby said-spot. Adding the extra damage bonus would make Pomson useless,

Wrangler
(+) When Active: The wearer gains +33% damage reduction and receives +33% more healing from all sources
(-) When Unequipping: The wearer is marked for death for 3 seconds

The Unequipping-marked-for-death nerf seems pointless, I don't get it, and +33% healing sources sounds busted because lets say it was added, anybody would just immediately switch to the wrangler and avoid any damage. Me and New York a while back ultimately decided Wrangler should have a +33% damage resistance because it's all thats needed.

Gunslinger
(+) +25 max health
(+) guaranteed critical hit on third consecutive punch
(-) 15% damage penalty

Whats the point of the -15% damage penalty.

Eureka Effect
(+) Teleporters cost no metal to upgrade
(-) Be marked for death after teleporting by pressing reload or through a teleporter

I dislike the marked for death aspect, people make the arguement that even if you escape, you'll still die and get caught which is bullshit considering there's been multiple instances of people surviving even if they almost die, another thing you guys just happen to forget is that when an Engineer teleports he needs to be standing, the Medic's can knockback the Engie when he teleports, cancelling his teleport.

Vita-saw
(+) On kill harvest organs to reduce leap cooldown by -1 second on respawn (capping out at -4 seconds upon death)
(-) -25 max health

This one I like, although I think it should cap out at -3 seconds.

I feel like some changes / nerfs / were un-needed at most, you gotta change sum things.

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
For the Pomson I'll remove the Damage bonus part, and for the RR I actually made it cost 50% less metal and for the damage bonus part that's so that the RR can actually have the same damage output it deals 40 base damage and 60 at the most max ramp-up the 25% damage bonus makes its 60 at base and 80 at max ramp-up.

"Wrangler
(+) When Active: The wearer gains +33% damage reduction and receives +33% more healing from all sources

The Unequipping-marked-for-death nerf seems pointless, I don't get it, and +33% healing sources sounds busted because lets say it was added, anybody would just immediately switch to the wrangler and avoid any damage. Me and New York a while back ultimately decided Wrangler should have a +33% damage resistance because it's all thats needed"

If I just make it 33% damage reduction would that make you happy?

As for the Melees such as Gunslinger, Eureka, and Vita-Saw
For Vita-saw, yeah I'll change it to -3 seconds
For Eureka, I'll remove the mark for death and add something add to it
For Gunslinger, ngl I got bored

Last edited:

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
For the Pomson I'll remove the Damage bonus part, and for the RR I actually made it cost 50% less metal and for the damage bonus part that's so that the RR can actually have the same damage output it deals 40 base damage and 60 at the most max ramp-up the 25% damage bonus makes its 60 at base and 80 at max ramp-up.

"Wrangler

The Unequipping-marked-for-death nerf seems pointless, I don't get it, and +33% healing sources sounds busted because lets say it was added, anybody would just immediately switch to the wrangler and avoid any damage. Me and New York a while back ultimately decided Wrangler should have a +33% damage resistance because it's all thats needed"

If I remove the 33% healing and Mark for death and switch it with More knockback from leaps as the downside would that make you happy?

As for the Melees such as Gunslinger, Eureka, and Vita-Saw
For Vita-saw, yeah I'll change it to -3 seconds
For Eureka, I'll remove the mark for death and add something add to it
For Gunslinger, ngl I got bored
Also PLEASE just write your replies in finished sentences instead of posting on a different one over AND over, the more knock-back during hit seems fine I guess.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I assume these balance changes do not apply anymore after the recent completion of the weapon balance thread?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom