Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst weapon in TF2?

Sakuya

Trickster
The ''Sharpened Volcano Fragment"...WHATS THE POINT WHEN YOU HAVE A FLAMETHROWER!?!?!?!?
Now now, @Officer Everyone said worst weapon in TF2 he didn't really say just regular valve matches so custom modes are being counted and I have to say, the sharpened volcano fragment is like the best weapon for pyro in Jailbreak when you intend to step out of line and whack some Guards to set them know fire and have them roast to death.

George

Notably Dangerous
Now now, @Officer Everyone said worst weapon in TF2 he didn't really say just regular valve matches so custom modes are being counted and I have to say, the sharpened volcano fragment is like the best weapon for pyro in Jailbreak when you intend to step out of line and whack some Guards to set them know fire and have them roast to death.

I can agree with that.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Fuckinghell the detonator is shit as hell... my nan could sit on her ass and still do a better job...
its that horrible.
also the manmelter is pretty shit if its pronounced like that..

George

Notably Dangerous
Fuckinghell the detonator is shit as hell... my nan could sit on her ass and still do a better job...
its that horrible.
also the manmelter is pretty shit if its pronounced like that..

Detonator is pretty good in my opinion.

Pug | blw.tf

Strange

Tat

The fan of war is the most terrible weapon in the game.
You lose 75% of your damage just to try and crit which makes it unreliable.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
The fan of war is the most terrible weapon in the game.
You lose 75% of your damage just to try and crit which makes it unreliable.
It's very reliable in mvm and it's alright if your a good and flexible Scout who knows how to dodge rockets and stickies (which I'm pretty shit at)

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It's very reliable in mvm and it's alright if your a good and flexible Scout who knows how to dodge rockets and stickies (which I'm pretty shit at)
I definitely agree with you on MvM, but from a competitive standpoint, it's garbage. In 6s, there are 2 soldiers, and 1 demo, (bear in mind demo may as well be a double as well as demomen literally have 2 primaries) so dodging is pretty futile. Aside form MvM, it's not worth anyone's time regardless of situation.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom