Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst weapon in TF2?

George

Notably Dangerous
Enlight13.jpg No, I'm not talking about the phlog than can easily spawncamp. I mean the terrible weapons. The absolute worst weapons. Ones so bad no one ever uses them. Ever.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

The Equalizer
Better alternatives like the Escape Plan or Disciplinary Action because having extra melee damage whilst on the verge of death isn't all that useful when you're outsped by nearly every other class

George

Notably Dangerous
The Equalizer
Better alternatives like the Escape Plan or Disciplinary Action because having extra melee damage whilst on the verge of death isn't all that useful when you're outsped by nearly every other class

It can be handy sometimes and isnt exactly the worst bottom of the barrel trash you can find; it is still, in my opinion, the worst soldier melee.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

A lot of weapons are trash but w/ the Sun on a Stick at least you can catch up with a burning player
Still bad though

George

Notably Dangerous
A lot of weapons are trash but w/ the Sun on a Stick at least you can catch up with a burning player
Still bad though

Yeah. It's situational... Definitely! But I don't think it's as good as any other scout weapons out there. At all. It being on the scout is good for his mobility; however, if a scout sees a player being lit on fire from across the map, the pyro would've killed it before the scout got there. That is, unless, the scout was with the pyro.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom