Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst Player Experience ?

Saul

Unremarkable
Lets hear about a time where you are playing Team Fortress 2 and you've seen the worst player. EVER.

D

Deleted member 2049

Lets hear about a time where you are playing Team Fortress 2 and you've seen the worst player. EVER.
Eh, I would rather not hurt someones feelings since they are in the community

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Well, i was playing Freak Fortress 2, and on that time i was 100% against capping (now i'm just 95% against) and a Dead Ringer Spy tried to force me to cap to the point that he didn't even attacked me, so the round ended and we got a tie, and then him and his cancerous friends just keep spamming "WE WIIIIN" and "salt?" on chat, so cancerous that still hurts me...i'm surprised how bad as Hale i was at that time.
His username was Changeling Mario.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
well if you're talking about worst as in at the game, i am a w+m1 pyro ;) but if you're talking about cancerous, there's a few people on the mario kart server who specifically do calls hoping to get me in server to scream racist and rude stuff at me and then act shocked when i told them i wasn't going to help them anymore :p

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
Someone in this community. When I went into blw 2fort, tried to be friendly, and they kept calling me names, and being overall toxic. They ended up targeting me and repeating the names whenever they successfully kill me. It wasn't them joking either, I've heard similar complaints from other players. I fucking hate em. Probably the only major negative experience I can remember in tf2.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I'm not calling out any names but there is one annoying person on jailbreak that always bugs me every time I log on. At first I was ignoring it because I honestly did not care what they had to say but it is starting to get repetitive. May report them soon for player disrespect.:)

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I don't necessarily have any memory of a horrible experience. Though, does anyone ever experienced that one person mocking you in game and constantly trying to bring you to a bad mood since their intention is telling you to leave?

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
Some jackass on Mannpower named Jericho who makes shitty racist jokes, thinks he's the best player on the team despite playing like a pansy, taunts after a fully charge precision-bodyshot and types "lel" or "ez" in chat, and pockets hackers.

Pretty much everyone in the Mannpower community hates him.

Last edited:

Dell

Truly Feared
Once in casual, I got kicked because I was trying to avoid an enemy sniper as a medic. I asked what that meant, and was told that I wasn't helping the team, when I was top scoring at that time. When I tried to defend myself by saying I'm not going to run out there all suicidal and instantly get headshot without any back up, they began to literally scream into their mic until I was kicked. And you know how people are, they all hit yes out of laziness or instinct.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom