1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Wanting to become an admin? Read up on how to apply for an admin position here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Player Experience ?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Saul, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Saul

Saul Unremarkable

Lets hear about a time where you are playing Team Fortress 2 and you've seen the worst player. EVER.

2. Aegeus Dusk

Aegeus Dusk Totally Ordinary

Eh, I would rather not hurt someones feelings since they are in the community

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Saul

Saul Unremarkable

Aw, I wanted to hear it.

4. Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Shadow Mario | blw.tf Sufficiently Lethal

Well, i was playing Freak Fortress 2, and on that time i was 100% against capping (now i'm just 95% against) and a Dead Ringer Spy tried to force me to cap to the point that he didn't even attacked me, so the round ended and we got a tie, and then him and his cancerous friends just keep spamming "WE WIIIIN" and "salt?" on chat, so cancerous that still hurts me...i'm surprised how bad as Hale i was at that time.
    His username was Changeling Mario.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 4:32 PM
  5. will5023

will5023 Can fly, can fight, can crow. Staff Member

well if you're talking about worst as in at the game, i am a w+m1 pyro ;) but if you're talking about cancerous, there's a few people on the mario kart server who specifically do calls hoping to get me in server to scream racist and rude stuff at me and then act shocked when i told them i wasn't going to help them anymore :p

6. emu

emu Uncharitable

Someone in this community. When I went into blw 2fort, tried to be friendly, and they kept calling me names, and being overall toxic. They ended up targeting me and repeating the names whenever they successfully kill me. It wasn't them joking either, I've heard similar complaints from other players. I fucking hate em. Probably the only major negative experience I can remember in tf2.

7. Frootz

Frootz Uncharitable

Anyone on jailbreak who insists on getting into a dumb argument every 10 minutes

8. Doctor Hexmask

Doctor Hexmask Truly Feared

I'm not calling out any names but there is one annoying person on jailbreak that always bugs me every time I log on. At first I was ignoring it because I honestly did not care what they had to say but it is starting to get repetitive. May report them soon for player disrespect.:)

9. MarkSatire

MarkSatire Scarcely Lethal

I don't necessarily have any memory of a horrible experience. Though, does anyone ever experienced that one person mocking you in game and constantly trying to bring you to a bad mood since their intention is telling you to leave?

10. Josh_

Josh_ Gore-Spattered

Don't that's called a snitch

11. Doctor Hexmask

Doctor Hexmask Truly Feared

It's called doing the right thing, I have already discussed this with @hey ya@hey ya and he says that I could. Especially for how much they are pestering me.

12. iTANKuUP

iTANKuUP Unremarkable

Some jackass on Mannpower named Jericho who makes shitty racist jokes, thinks he's the best player on the team despite playing like a pansy, taunts after a fully charge precision-bodyshot, and pockers hackers.

Pretty much everyone in the Mannpower community hates him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dell

Dell Notably Dangerous

Once in casual, I got kicked because I was trying to avoid an enemy sniper as a medic. I asked what that meant, and was told that I wasn't helping the team, when I was top scoring at that time. When I tried to defend myself by saying I'm not going to run out there all suicidal and instantly get headshot without any back up, they began to literally scream into their mic until I was kicked. And you know how people are, they all hit yes out of laziness or instinct.

14. Benedevil

Benedevil Blackwonder's Own Staff Member

When that abusive admin benedevil joins jailbreak. Horrible

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Stud

Stud Uncharitable

Watching @Goober___@Goober___ attempt to rocket jump, or just do anything useful in game.

• Mad Mad x 1