Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Woooah, free stuff Friday the 16th of September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Heyo

My friend and I are going to be giving away a metric buttload of TF2 stuff worth a total of about 100.

This isn't one of the boring 'one man takes all' giveaways where a single user wins and the rest have wasted their time, but instead the two of us will be simultaneously giving out tons of Mann Co. Key Gifts, Key Piles, Secret Saxtons, crate pallets (gasp) and whatnot over the course of several hours starting 18:00 GMT on Friday the 16th of September. These are randomly distributed within the server and everyone has an equal chance of recieving the gifts, with the exception of key piles and pallets, which are given to every single player on the server up to a maximum of 24.

We'll be playing on many different servers during this time, and to participate in the event, just bookmark, follow and join one of the two profiles linked above during the time of the event. Please don't add us; the 'join game'-prompt under our online status on the profiles should be perfectly sufficient...

Now feed me positive ratings

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I wanted to stalk your profile and then found out I didn't even add you. Seems like I'm still missing some admins on my friendlist.

And I'm home, so I'll stalk you until the very end... AND BEYON- I mean I'll stop then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom