Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why is Melonious an admin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
I haven't seen him do anything. He just useless tbh.
I heard that he uninstalled tf2.
So why in gods name is he still an admin. He just taking up space, same with surny he almost hasn't done anything and only does anything when he livestreaming and while playing on the server.
In my opinon booth should get demoted because of being inactive for to long....

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
If they are not active and hasnt done anything in like a month shouldn't you guys consider to demote or check in if he or she are capable to give up some freetime to be active and help the community instead of just being inactive

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It doesn't really concern you if they're active or not, because their actions or lack there of have no effect on you. As Lucas said, there is no finite supply of administrative positions and there is no rush to tidy up the current line-up.

50873d7fd48af4216239bedc2d197de8.jpg

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Long thread of stupid answers. Bene can admin or de admin whoever he wants. He can also ban and unban whoever he wants. His community and he pays for the servers out of his pocket. It is not your place to judge Bene's actions when they have proved to be more successful than most other communities.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
Wanka do you know how it feels to have a massfreekiller and cant do nothing exept to wait for an admin who isnt coming for awhile (you can report him on the forums but the game is already ruined by that point) and you are there and cant team kill him because that can get you banned so you feel kinda sad and mad at the sametime. so you wait for awhile.
but everthing is ok when the admin arrive but it's only like will and melectrome :/

Sakuya

Trickster
Melonious is an old admin for when the CSGO servers were actually a thing.
Alice and Ice were also admins for that time up until they died.
Melonious decided to stick around and well he's still here.
There is your answer good day now.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
Jim i am just judging admins who isnt doing anything and it's just inactive and hasnt even tf2 installed "cough" Melonious, of course he can doing what he want but i am kinda salty that there are (again) admins who isnt doing like surny and (AGAIN, i am repeating my self like a broke machine) Melonious who doesnt do anything to ban people who are breaking the rules and are just there

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Melonious is someone from before my time, as far as I remember also a good friend from Bene, used to be in GoRaz I think
The only GoRaz members around here nowadays are me, Buster and Ben, and to a degree, Surny, if he's considered 'alive'.

Jim i am just judging admins who isnt doing anything and it's just inactive and hasnt even tf2 installed "cough" Melonious, of course he can doing what he want but i am kinda salty that there are (again) admins who isnt doing like surny and (AGAIN, i am repeating my self like a broke machine) Melonious who doesnt do anything to ban people who are breaking the rules and are just there

Don't remember the last time, if ever, I played on a Blackwonder server, let alone TF2. Should I be demoted too?

:^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom