Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why is Melonious an admin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
I haven't seen him do anything. He just useless tbh.
I heard that he uninstalled tf2.
So why in gods name is he still an admin. He just taking up space, same with surny he almost hasn't done anything and only does anything when he livestreaming and while playing on the server.
In my opinon booth should get demoted because of being inactive for to long....

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I haven't seen him do anything. He just useless tbh.
I heard that he uninstalled tf2.
So why in gods name is he still an admin. He just taking up space, same with surny he almost hasn't done anything and only does anything when he livestreaming and while playing on the server.
In my opinon booth should get demoted because of being inactive for to long....
You have 6 prior messages, been inactive, so please don't judge who you think should or should not be admin.
Surny is a good friend of the owner, he is also a steamer that sometimes playes on BLW servers. The owner trusts him with Admin powers for when it is needed (or for when surny wants to do some whacky shit).
Melonious is someone from before my time, as far as I remember also a good friend from Bene, used to be in GoRaz I think.
@Buster will know more about that.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
Then why are there an admin app... if benedevil can just give out... They need to be active and be on servers, they need to ban players who dont follow these rules and dont be inactive

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
i mostly active on jb servers and there are alot of admins but some doesn't come even thought there are alot of you guys(i see only will now and sometimes melectrome,jim and no longer drax ._.), so when i see an admin who is doing nothing i find that kinda frustrating (i wrote this before you anwered my first reply)

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Then why are there an admin app... if benedevil can just give out... They need to be active and be on servers, they need to ban players who dont follow these rules and dont be inactive
Because they are people that the owner TRUSTS...
Also, being an admin is not a JOB.
It is something people do in their own TIME.
And if they stop enjoying the game, who cares??

EDIT: this also applies to your second message

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
A good example of that is hiro :p
upload_2017-11-18_23-34-14.png
upload_2017-11-18_23-34-27.png
upload_2017-11-18_23-34-48.png
upload_2017-11-18_23-35-12.png

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
idk care if the owner gave them power (this contradicted what i said earlier) , i only care if they are active and doing stuff to help the community instead of being inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom