Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was the most lucky thing that ever happened to you in-game?

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

Could be you unboxing a god tier unusual, airblast-headshotting someone with the huntsman by accident, or maybe accidentally killing an invisible spy.
Really curious about what you guys have to say. :whistle:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Once I was playing 2fort as spy. I was disguised, and about to go down the spiral. An enemy soldier in front of me took notice, said "Spy" shot me with a righetous bison, saw I didn't die, and turned back around. I then backstabbed the soldier.

Golly, do I miss being good at spy.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I was a medic and shot a crossbow on jb and like 5 seconds later I heard the hit sound but sadly I didn't kill him/her.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
Idek, I guess it was funny when i somehow picked up ammo a freeday on jailbreak and didn't lose the freeday. But imma say it was that one time a sentry rocket mid air boosted me and I went flying across the hightower barn at the edge of the map strafed around it and hit a soldier in mid air market gardening followed by an accident spy kill with my manntreads.

Dell

Truly Feared
I got a key from someone who dropped a pallet of keys, and I unboxed a Sulphorus Cotton Head. I'd say that's the luckiest thing to happen to me.

Wuffles

Scarcely Lethal
luckiest thing i've had was a huge pile of items given for free, like, joined a scottish discord while back, everyone was nice, one of 'em there noticed i played TF2 and he's like "here, have all my shiet from TF2, i don't play it anymore." tons of weapon skins, miscs., few taunts, but most importantly, 3 tradeable black roses. at the time they were worth £40~ each, still genuinely surprised they drop all that stuff.

D

Deleted member 2049

Hmm, I have a whole list...

I guess one is when I accidentally flicked my sniper shot into a crowd of reds but got the rebelling red. Lol

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
Airblasted a huntsman sniper at point blank range so I could shotgun him, but my airblast reflected an arrow he shot and it headshotted him.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I was palying one of the hardest custom ghost_town missions ever and were 2 giants away from victory. So, i was Sniper and everyone was dead and the Bomb Carrier was at the hatch.
I headshotted him and in this second, a Spy decided to run into my face. Basically, a bot, saved the Bomb Carrier and with that, the entire game for them.
Wait, this isnt Lucky? Oh well

Threebro

Could be you unboxing a god tier unusual, airblast-headshotting someone with the huntsman by accident, or maybe accidentally killing an invisible spy.
Really curious about what you guys have to say. :whistle:
4 words. One Health Face Stab. It was a beautiful thing.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom