Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite item in your backpack?

Dell

Truly Feared
Share an item in your backpack that you particularly like and maybe tell us why you like that item the best. I'd love to see what you guys have. :)
I'll start:
4IcxZTT.png

Well, I originally bought this wrench on the market in 2014, and decided to gift it to my friend. Then about a week later, he gifted it back to me. This is probably one of my longest owned items and I use it a lot since I main engineer. The name is referencing my job that I still have after 4 years. Added as many parts as I could and threw some spells on there when those came out.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
My Strange Prof KS Back Scratcher.
A personal landmark of the time I spend on Mannpower.

Overkill

a byte
mfOwuOY.png
The story with this item is pretty nice. I'm a loadout guru and I love rare items, so I decided to get a collector's item for my favorite weapon in tf2. I went on all the trading places, and no one was selling one. I was like, out of all these places, how is no one selling it (it cost 13 keys when I got it)? Apparently, at the time, only about 40 something of these existed, so I had to wait a total of 3 months before I could find someone who was willing to sell his. I never hit the "Add Friend" button so fast in my life. But then I realized, I didn't have a mobile authenticator. So I was afraid the guy wouldn't sell it to me, so I over-payed the guy 2 keys to hold it for me. He actually said he didn't mind waiting, but I still gave him 2 more keys. Longest week of my life. I got the weapon, and showed it off to @hey ya . His response word for word: "Why'd you pay extra for red text?"
288.png

Last edited:

Wuffles

Scarcely Lethal
3rlnrx.png

...I still like it, everytime i read it, it makes me laugh, both cause it seems funny to me, and also funny the fact i used to 'Main' scout.

...i think a fish Flopping about on land was better than me back then.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Max's head probably

mfOwuOY.png
The story with this item is pretty nice. I'm a loadout guru and I love rare items, so I decided to get a collector's item for my favorite weapon in tf2. I went on all the trading places, and no one was selling one. I was like, out of all these places, how is no one selling it (it cost 13 keys when I got it)? Apparently, at the time, only about 40 something of these existed, so I had to wait a total of 3 months before I could find someone who was willing to sell his. I never hit the "Add Friend" button so fast in my life. But then I realized, I didn't have a mobile authenticator. So I was afraid the guy wouldn't sell it to me, so I over-payed the guy 2 keys to hold it for me. He actually said he didn't mind waiting, but I still gave him 2 more keys. Longest week of my life. I got the weapon, and showed it off to @hey ya . His response word for word: "Why'd you pay extra for red text?"
288.png
Can confirm, plus the cozy camper looks fugly

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom