What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

What is the story about your nickname?

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff member
Steam
Ok, way back when, when the Xbox 360 and consoles were more relevant (aka me being a console pheasant), and you know how for Xbox Live you had to make a name? And if you typed in some stuff it suggested certain names? Well I was a young lad and so I decided to make it my name, Timmy, but it was taken (obviously) so the Xbox suggested "ProvidedTimmy" so I took it, and well I've used it for everything, email, gamertags, nicknames, forum names, etc. I remember sometime though were I changed it several times over a course of a year I think, but it eventually came back to ProvidedTimmy. My previous ones that I've used for a while are: ChRomE Fearless and ElitePlayer (Original Steam Name).

Dee

Scarcely Lethal
Steam
So one day I decided to go on a jailbreak server and I liked it so much I changed my name to ': D' (I was like maybe 12 at the time don't judge me -confused-), then I changed my name to something to the likes of 'Smileyface' and shortly after I changed it to 'Mr. Smileyface'. A while later I changed it to 'Mr. Dee' (Because it's less long than what I had before) and when the new taunts came I out and I fell in love with the Rancho Relaxo I changed my name to 'Mr. Usefuless Dee' (A bit of wordplay :p), later I changed it back to 'Mr. Dee' and eventually I decided I was going to stick with 'Dee'. (As I wanted to remove all unnecessary details from my name)

: D -> Smileyface -> Mr. Smileyface -> Mr. Dee -> Mr. Usefuless Dee -> Mr. Dee -> Dee

(btw ': D' actually doesn't have a space between the colon and the D, I just didn't want a smiley to pop up as it could be confusing)

Gibus

Gore-Spattered
Steam
Seems like a dead thread, so I'll revive it for the hell of it.

My name? Easy. I like the cosmetic, and I play like a f2p even though I clocked in over 1.3k hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)