Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the story about your nickname?

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Mine is an average story. I liked the "Cyrex" skin in CS:GO before, and I was thinking in that moment like "defuq?", because there was a player with Aimbot on my competitive match(Yes, defuq because that's how I thought it was before), so I put Cy (from Cyrex) and de (from defuq), but then my dad started to say Cyde (C like an S), so I changed it to Kyde.

Soooo, what's the story about your nickname? ( if you have a story of course).

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
Well I'll tell the story of the name I used to go before I joined the community which was Sicosuicide (Sakuya Izayoi is quite obvious).
I used to watch this show a ton when it was out on Adult Swim, it was called Xavier Renegade Angel.
The show was hysterical, nothing like I have ever seen before.
I got it on dvd and I remember an episode being named Pet Siouxicide.
Later on as I was making a profile I had to think of a name. I pieced together Sioxuicide at first but I liked Sicosuicide more.
So I stuck with it, also fun fact, Sico stands for a German condom brand.... So Condomsuicide c:
Yea once I came back to TF2 after about a 4 month break I decided to change my name to Sakuya Izayoi but not permanently.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
It all started in 7th grade, Doc. The class to right essays on famous American people who had since died. Why so specific? I don't know, but that's what the assignment was and that's what was done. We also were not allowed to pick our famous people. We all pulled names out of a hat, and of all people, I got Lee Harvey Oswald.

I discovered that the assassins seemed to be more interesting than the presidents themselves. Lee Harvey Oswald being a horrible shot and still managing to hit JFK? John Wilkes Booth only bringing a single bullet and a knife purely because he enjoyed the thrill? (Fun fact: both of these assassinations were due to politics, none were just because they wanted to make their mark on history.) Needless to say, I enjoyed the essay.

Fast forward a couple of years. In a desperate attempt to be funny, I would randomly send people pictures of Dr. Phil. Eventually I felt that the humor had died and I desperately needed a replacement. What better candidate than Steve Harvey? He was practically the same person; Mustache, Bald, and had a talk show where he would give people life advice.

So slowly I put two and two together and discovered the name "Steve Harvey Oswald" was the perfect balance of edgy and funny I was looking for all my life. I've used the name on and off since.

Also my Steam Name, Friendly Neighborhood Milkman, is just a parody of Spider-Man. Hee hee.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I had a friend that was obsessed with the Illuminatis (He also has a tattoo with the triangle :p), so I tried to make it a name
Illu-"minati"
Most of the people, when I'm playing JB, don't get it and mispronounce it all the time it's hilarious. One time they called me mr. Miyagi

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I have gone with many names over the years. On the forums and discord, I use a name which you can think of yourself where it comes from.
I have gone with: Hanuman, Crow, Mankey and much more. I am sticking with Crow now just because I like my picture.

(Hidden message somewhere)

I have had a monkey obsession since I was a little child.

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

My story is once i was playing blackwonder death run and i saw FlufflePuff i started making fun of his name and renamed my self to FluffleButt and he added me as a friend and 4 months later i asked him if i could use his name and he said that i can and i have renamed my self a lot like FluffPuff,FlufflePuff,FluffyPuffy and the one that im using" This Fluff Is a Puff" and the way i got that nickname is we have a secret greeting it's not secret actually.... well maybe idk
like he says:this fluff
then i answer:is a puff
and hopefully i will keep this name c:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Quite a cringey story, really. When I was about 8-9 years old, I wanted a Club Penguin account to be named after something from Star Wars. Everything was already taken so I went w/ "R2C25." This later changed to "rcfishcp" for me on other platforms (the "rc" standing for hell if I know, the fish being quite obvious, and the "cp" standing for Club Penguin). It wasn't until ~3 years ago? I realized how cringe-worthy that was, so I went through a 4-month phase where I changed names on Steam a lot, and one day, I changed it to "Fish-Related Crimes." It stuck.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

My nickname comes from my favourite Xenomorph of all time, Grid. He took out 2 of the 3 Yautjas in Alien vs Predator, and he's awesome.

298608_1252808588675_full.jpg

My nickname is still pronounced Grid, but has an X in it because that looks better than GRID. I is just too thin a letter.

If any of you are struggling to think of a Christmas present to get me, you can get me the ArtFX Grid. *wink wink nudge nudge*

maxresdefault.jpg

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

I forgot to say 2 other nicknames that I use sometimes for games like WoT or games where you can't change your nickname.

Eric61485 - Eric from amovie that I saw with my sister when I was a little boy, and 61485 because that was my first nickname in Club Penguin, but it was already taken, so it gave me some numbers and I choose those.

Federico0114 - Federico from a serial that my sister watched before (Note: not all my nicknames all from what my sister watched :p) , and 0114 because of our old house number.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I forgot to say 2 other nicknames that I use sometimes for games like WoT or games where you can't change your nickname.

Eric61485 - Eric from amovie that I saw with my sister when I was a little boy, and 61485 because that was my first nickname in Club Penguin, but it was already taken, so it gave me some numbers and I choose those.

Federico0114 - Federico from a serial that my sister watched before (Note: not all my nicknames all from what my sister watched :p) , and 0114 because of our old house number.
World of tanks is lit

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

I was playing cs:go with my friends on a random server.
Then for some reason I heard a song : "Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows",which is related to the series named "FlufflePuff tales".

As a joke I decided to change my profile name to "FlufflePuff",andI liked it,so I decided to keep it.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Ok, way back when, when the Xbox 360 and consoles were more relevant (aka me being a console pheasant), and you know how for Xbox Live you had to make a name? And if you typed in some stuff it suggested certain names? Well I was a young lad and so I decided to make it my name, Timmy, but it was taken (obviously) so the Xbox suggested "ProvidedTimmy" so I took it, and well I've used it for everything, email, gamertags, nicknames, forum names, etc. I remember sometime though were I changed it several times over a course of a year I think, but it eventually came back to ProvidedTimmy. My previous ones that I've used for a while are: ChRomE Fearless and ElitePlayer (Original Steam Name).

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom