Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the story about your nickname?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Do they shorten your name to Vick?

Not officially or commonly no, I sometimes/rarely will write my name as Vick/Vic when I'm in a rush to turn in an assignment or was pretty care-free in the moment. Other than that; no. On one hand though I've had quite a few nick names with Vick being one of them of course. I don't consider some of them bad as they really don't bother me. Some of the nick-names I can list:

"Viktor Reznov" (this was a gag a long while back)
"Vicktorino" (this one was pretty cool tbh)
"Vector"
"Vincent" (some italian friends called me this for whatever reason, never bothered asking why.)
"Vic and Vick."

aaannnd my elementary school LEAST favorite one was:
"Icky Vicky" ( I was a boy and I watched alot of fairly odd parents, so this one sucked..alot)

Here's the reason why:

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

My username is based on one certain anime character I love the most (wich goes by the name of Komari Kamikita)
For a while I've been known as Kowmarii, ended up shortening to Kowii(x) and been staying with this for quite a while now.

I've been using this name for a year now, and haven't gotten sick of it yet.

I do have a history of like 6 more nicknames before that one, but that's a story for another time

tumblr_myj364Wlsa1r012yho1_400.gif

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom