Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are your steam/forums profile pics from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Damn whats with everyone and their 1000+ anime watch list? Just re-watch the same anime 1 million times like me c:
And the worst part is.... I don't watch that much at the moment.... I only keep up with a few running ones...
The others are just on the list waiting...

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

And the worst part is.... I don't watch that much at the moment.... I only keep up with a few running ones...
The others are just on the list waiting...
Well, my animelist is kinda also like that at the moment lol
(If you want to see it, just click on "animelist" :p)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Pein, or rather Yahiko from Naruto

Didn't we already have this argument?

The person is known as "Pein", but in reality it's the body of Yahiko, which is controlled through the Rinnegan of Nagato (Yahiko and Nagatowere best friends before former died).

So technically speaking it's Nagato on your picture. But he is using the body of Yahiko and calls himself "Pain"

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Didn't we already have this argument?

The person is known as "Pein", but in reality it's the body of Yahiko, which is controlled through the Rinnegan of Nagato (Yahiko and Nagatowere best friends before former died).

So technically speaking it's Nagato on your picture. But he is using the body of Yahiko and calls himself "Pain"
Mind fuck... I don't even watch Naruto thou xD
Still a mindfuck.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom