Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are your steam/forums profile pics from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frama

what do i do and who am i
AY.

Just being curious, what are your steam and forums profile pictures, and where are they from?

Mine are:
Steam

au7mfrB.jpg

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Forums:
1e5c69540b3bcb40e75a4658f99ca6df17471f42_hq.jpg

Kamishiro Yuu from Holyland.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I will give three (3!) keys to whoever finds the source of my profile picture.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Mine is Patchouli Knowledge from Touhou

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
I have no idea how I got this profile picture, also if you search it it brings up russian sites. ._.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
All I need is an image source that isn't from my own accounts (and not uploaded recently), and the keys are yours...

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
All I need is an image source that isn't from my own accounts (and not uploaded recently), and the keys are yours...
> Go to google.com/imghp
> Insert Vikings Profile picture
> Find out that viking has his own community (The Viking Community, though I'm not sure if it's really his since he is not an owner)

Viking, you drew that one yourself, right? You have a deviantart profile, though your previous one got deactivated for unknown reason

Edit: Well, just found out you did mostly stories, which weren't that good judging that they were the reason you deactivated you account.

Edit 2: You're also jealous of people who can draw awesome art in a very short time. You also were/are against SOPA

It's funny how much you can learn about a person in just spending a good amount of time searching for their name/profile pictures on the internet. Like Age/Location/Liking/History..

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Give us a hint, I searched the whole web already, finding all your profiles lol

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Sorry for hijacking thread, but it's kinda on-topic

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda , @Maimix ∆ , @Redspike , @Zeprus ,

You guys are creepy.
Zeprus figured out that the'Viking34's on facebook and twitter are not me,
Redspike found my CR forum stats,
Malz found some DeviantArt profiles, both of which are indeed mine but not used in like three years. This sent me on my own wild goose chase where I had to figure out my password for that ancient account, figure out my password for the ancient email connected to it in an attempt to deactivate, then reactivate that ancient email by getting a code from my current email that was tied to it. This reactivated the account, revealing that I still don't have its password or recovery options. That account is here to stay. Thanks malz. EDIT: Managed to change email within the site and deactivate from there. ;)

Hints:
Going to be honest with you guys. I have absolutely no idea where it is from. None at all.
...That's why I'm curious and want to credit the author. So, if someone can find an upload of this picture from ~3+ years ago, I'll take that as the source and give the reward.
Although Deviantart is a good bet, looking through my accounts there will not get you any closer.
Zeprus suggested it very well may be cropped to fit into the standard sized avatar space, and that's a good call. I have vague memories of running it through a resizing program. The 'more original' image is probably on my ancient retired laptop somewhere, which I'll try to dig out and then post here for you guys to reverse-engineer once more...

Oh, and increasing prize to 5 keys.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Sorry for hijacking thread, but it's kinda on-topic

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda , @Maimix ∆ , @Redspike , @Zeprus ,

You guys are creepy.
Zeprus figured out that the'Viking34's on facebook and twitter are not me,
Redspike found my CR forum stats,
Malz found some DeviantArt profiles, both of which are indeed mine but not used in like three years. This sent me on my own wild goose chase where I had to figure out my password for that ancient account, figure out my password for the ancient email connected to it in an attempt to deactivate, then reactivate that ancient email by getting a code from my current email that was tied to it. This reactivated the account, revealing that I still don't have its password or recovery options. That account is here to stay. Thanks malz. EDIT: Managed to change email within the site and deactivate from there. ;)

Hints:
Going to be honest with you guys. I have absolutely no idea where it is from. None at all.
...That's why I'm curious and want to credit the author. So, if someone can find an upload of this picture from ~3+ years ago, I'll take that as the source and give the reward.
Although Deviantart is a good bet, looking through my accounts there will not get you any closer.
Zeprus suggested it very well may be cropped to fit into the standard sized avatar space, and that's a good call. I have vague memories of running it through a resizing program. The 'more original' image is probably on my ancient retired laptop somewhere, which I'll try to dig out and then post here for you guys to reverse-engineer once more...

Oh, and increasing prize to 5 keys.

I was thinking you were just joking with us...

I'M ON IT! I WILL FIND THE SOURCE OF THIS PICTURE AND GET MY 5 KEYS

(From a shy school boy who cried when he got anything below a b/2 in school to an almost-adult who wastes his time searching the origin of a profile picture of a steam friend in hope of getting 5 ingame items.. *insert Heavy voice* where di we go so wrong?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom