Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well hello there!

█ 8 █

Strange
Not realy i just didnt see they point in wasting my energie on slaking off admins (some not all) and helping them slack off besides im happy i didnt become staff in there
i have to ask where you're getting the "slaking off admins" from because a lot of the staff are active as far as I know

Enough. This is an intro, not a place to ridicule someone for changing their thoughts about a community.
sorry, i just find it funny when people post shit like "Thank you this is 100% beter then wonderland also its almost ded (some toxic users and slaking off admins)"
i mean if you're going to post shit like that on your intro you should expect some response
but aight w/e u say

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
i have to ask where you're getting the "slaking off admins" from because a lot of the staff are active as far as I know

sorry, i just find it funny when people post shit like "Thank you this is 100% beter then wonderland also its almost ded (some toxic users and slaking off admins)"
i mean if you're going to post shit like that on your intro you should expect some response
but aight w/e u say
I'm not saying he shouldn't expect a response, but respond elsewhere, not here. That's why it's called an INTRO thread.
Anywho, this is the last time I post here, don't wanna get spammy. Feel free to PM me on the forums if you need me to reply.

Shrek Cena

Strange

Tidsu

Well its not realy important if i expres my opinion on what have i been trough and as AgentPiman siad that this should get to the clusterfuck level of madnes i dont judge what you think off me eather way i cant whait to play with you and have a normal chat in game and know what is the problem with me. So i would like to go to sleap since its 1st in the morning and im tired. So we can continue this in game or in other post its your choice but i dont mind it here just lets not make it a cluster fuck of 30-50 posts in here. Also i understand why you do this and i respect what you say but atleast not make this at the first day of me in this community.

Console

Server Clearing
EDIT: Okay kids wasn't really the word now i think about IT but can an admin Just close this so we dont get more replies

R4_

R4

It is kind of important when you express an opinion based on a lie.
I don't think anyone cared about leaving but when you go around to multiple communities trying to bad mouth us and spread lies about staff activity that does attract attention Shrek.
All you have to do is just leave, no need to make up silly lies about corruption and activity levels or any other shit which anyone can see are not true.
I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
skillet-popcorn-cast-iron-5aad72.jpg

hi

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom