Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well hello there!

Shrek Cena

Strange

Tidsu

Well my username is : Shrek Cena but you can call me Shrek. I was a Member of Wonderland and Festive.tf and i left since i am a companion of bread. So you may or may not played with me and saw that i am a P2P user so i judge skill by hats. Ia kinda a dank person and understand some mems. I live in belgium but its not my home. I speak 5 different languages so you cant beat me in Poliglotism. i hope you have a nice day and we will meat agian .

█ 8 █

Strange
Thank you this is 100% beter then wonderland also its almost ded (some toxic users and slaking off admins)
if you think WL is shit then why did you try to apply for staff there twice?
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Shrek Cena

Strange

Tidsu

Well KN1GHT if you would look at the date of me applying you would see i could have applyed agian but i didnt besides its not realy important. Also saying thos words and knowing Chrono this is not the worst i have seen from hom so its not a surprise for me

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Also its ok if he wants to judge me let him he is a human being with his own thoughts. If he wants to learn more abaut me its ok . the more you know the more you trust
I'm aware, but this isn't the place for that. If he wants to make fun of you, do it off-site. None of our staff have the time or energy to deal with this right now lol

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom