Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed We need more admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
dont get me wrong, I like the admins, but there are not enough for all the things that happen, i have to call in admins almost everyday because of hackers or rule breakers, but sometimes the admins cannot get to the server in time, because they are either busy or are playing a different game and have to switch over to tf2, i try my best to get the hackers or rule breakers to stop, but they do not listen to me, and they always leave right before the admin gets on the server, if we could either get more admins, or more active admins, then this would solve the problems that the servers are going though.

D

Deleted member 2049

dont get me wrong, I like the admins, but there are not enough for all the things that happen, i have to call in admins almost everyday because of hackers or rule breakers, but sometimes the admins cannot get to the server in time, because they are either busy or are playing a different game and have to switch over to tf2, i try my best to get the hackers or rule breakers to stop, but they do not listen to me, and they always leave right before the admin gets on the server, if we could either get more admins, or more active admins, then this would solve the problems that the servers are going though.
I would apply for admin but im almost never accepted for admin. Rip ;-;

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
i would love to be an admin, i always try and enforce the rules (even thought i have no power) and i hate seeing people in the servers i play in get harassed, but the admin application i put in is gone, i cant find it

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'm not the one to speak, but can an admin decline this?

I feel like this is more of a complaint than a suggestion like...

What is the point of this? I appreciate you pointing this out to us, but they're multiple ways around this; Use #requesthelp on discord, add one our amazing admins, submit a report, this is certainly not a suggestion, this is the obvious. And what @Fish-Related Crimes said "Add random people and say; "Congratulations! You're admin now?". I understand you want the servers to be clean of rule breakers, but there is nothing we can do. For now, I think you should just call admins and make reports. I guarantee they'll be more admins in the future.

:^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom